Jiyeon's freaking jealousy?

You don't know? We're a couple!

A sidestory when Jiyoung has been selected as G8 for IY2.

 

 

"What?" Jiyeon flinched and furrowed her eyebrows, "You will going out to those planting shows and live there for a while?"

Jiyoung nodded vigorously, feel excited already, "Mhm! I feel so happy, Aegi!!"

Actually, she was unpleasant to hear the oh so called good news, but looking at her girlfriend’s happy face make Jiyeon just could only nodded and smiled.

"Alright then, do your best okay, Yeobo?"

-

Jiyeon was so jealous. The jealousy feels like eating her inside, bite her kidneys, up to her pankreas, go straight to her liver, then to her heart, after that waiting to burst out from . She was jealous like a high schooler girl who watching someone talking to her crush. Whatever, the point is, she was jealous. Her other unnies just watching when Jiyeon kept fidgeting in her seat, glaring daggers to the tv infront of them.

"Well, Jiyeon-ah," Eunjung voiced out. "You will burn a hole in our tv if you keep staring like that.."

The maknae immediately turn her glare to Eunjung and the older girl agape when found how scary her dongsaeng is.

"Ji-Jiyeon-ah.."

"DON'T TALK TO ME!!" she shouted and continue her burning-stare to the tv again.

"... She is scary when she got jealous like this," Hyomin whispered quietly to Eunjung. "Just don't disturb her, Jungie.."

Suddenly Jiyeon looked at the scared Unnies and the rest of them hold their breath unconsciously. Even Boram hiding behind Soyeon’s back and Hwayoung ran away from living room together with Qri. Trying be the mature unnie, Soyeon braved herself to ask.

"What are you jealous with, Dongsaeng-ah?"

"Look at those show, Unnie!!" Jiyeon cried, "How could- How could those old man keep hugging MY girlfriend?! Jigoo, Jigoo, who's Jigoo?! THIS ALL!! SHE IS MY JING!!"

"Wow, calm down Jiyeonie.." Hyomin pulled Jiyeon into her embrace and patted her back gently.

"I'm so jealous, Unnie.." she clutched Hyomin’s sleeve hard, "Why did she must accept this show?"

"Actually, it's a good show," Hyomin smiled. "It'll teach her many things, like i have before. She will knowing many people and how to do something by herself. Support her, arasseo? She will not cheat on you, just believe her."

-

Jiyeon do believe with Jiyoung. But she just can't help, so she keep cursed while watching the shows. Like :

" you, Suzy! Don't you dare to stay that close to MY Jing!!"

or

"AMBER!! Get your ing far away from her!!"

and

"BORA-UNNIE!! No no no no don't touch her oh NO!! Hell NO, UNNIE, NOOO!!"

Soyeon started to have some headache. If she can't stay calm when watch those thingy, why didn't she turn off those ing tv? The leader even started thinking to sell their tv for charity maybe? Whatever but she must get rid of this Jiyeon’s annoying curses.

In otherwise, Hwayoung praised the God silently because she knowing Hyomin after the older girl has finished her IYs' recording. She knew that she would be like Jiyeon too, cursing everytime when see Hyomin and SNSD Sunny.

-

"Aegi!!" Jiyoung squealed happily and dashed to the front door to greet her girlfriend.

"Hello, Baby~" Jiyeon hugged Jiyoung tightly, then smiled nervously to Gyuri who passed the couple, "Annyeong, Unnie.."

"Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah. Wanna go out with Jing?"

The baby dino glanced to her clingy girl and nodded, "Yeah, see you later, Unnie.."

"Please take care of my daughter, okay?"

-

"So, then Amber-unnie said that me and Suzy were so cute! I was so flushed and Suzy felt so embarassed," Jiyoung giggled slightly, didn't realising Jiyeon’s changing expression since a moment ago, when the IY topic was brought to the air.

"It was so hilarious! Woori-unnie was so nice to me too! Even Bora-unnie take a good care of me. And-"

Jiyeon stepped into the breaker without warning, make Jiyoung’s body jolted up a bit in surprised.

"What the hell, Yeonie?!"

Jiyeon punched the dashboard hard, "Please just stop talking about that!!"

"... Why?"

"I don't like your story, i hate to hear about those ing IY thingy, okay?!"

Jiyoung agape and her eyes started watery, since this two years Jiyeon was never shouts or looks this angry to her. Jiyeon lowered her head in guilts, knew that she have no right to shouted like that to her lover. Silence filled the car. No movements nor any sounds. The older girl thought that Jiyoung will leave her at the moment, but her lover did the opposite.

"... Say," she whispered while lifting Jiyeon’s chin. "Tell me, Aegi. What's wrong?"

"I.. I was.." Jiyeon gulped, "I was jealous, Jiyoung-ah.."

"With?"

"... With everyone who comes near you.. Bora, Amber, Suzy.. I jealous with everyone who kept touchy with you, to everyone who didn't know that you're actually mine, Jing.."

Silence again, before suddenly Jiyeon heard a girlish giggle from her lover’s mouth. "I thought you will never feel jealous, Jiyeon-ah," Jiyoung smiled sweetly and caressed Jiyeon’s face.

"I-i'm sorry.." the older girl looked at the car's floor, didn't have any courage to see Jiyoung.

"Why are you must jealous, Aegi?"

"... I just scared that you will leave me someday.." Jiyeon braved herself to looked up, stared to the beautiful goddess in front of her, "I know that i'm not good enough for you, Jing.."

"Yeah," Jiyoung moved closer. "You're cold and rude, actually i hate those types."

"But-"

Her sentences cutted by Jiyoung’s lips on hers. The younger one hug Jiyeon’s neck and deepened their kiss before whispering,

"But i love you, i don't know why, i just found myself falling hard for you.." she kissed her again, "You might think that you're not perfect and not good enough, but i still love you. No need to jealous, i will never leave you, Park Jiyeon.."

"Jing.."

"You are everything that i could ask for, Jiyeon-ah.. I might be kissing with some random people or flirting with them in random show, but this.." Jiyoung grabbed Jiyeon left hand and placed it in her chest, right above her heart, "Beating for you.."

Jiyeon lost her tongue and just stared Jiyoung with her watery eyes.

"To be honest, i was really happy that finally you're jealous, Aegi," the caramel haired girl giggled a little while snuggled into Jiyeon’s shoulder.

"Why?"

"You're so careless.. Sometimes i wonder how do you feel, i mean, how you really feel towards me.."

The T-ara maknae face creased into small smile, "Now you know, right?"

 

------------

 

Comment pleaaase~ >o<