Kara - Pandora tragedy

You don't know? We're a couple!

A story when Jiyeon watching Kara - Pandora MV.

 

The blonde girl’s gaze glued on her laptop screen, scanning the line information about her download and things. A few minutes later, a success notification appeared and Jiyeon immediately rushed to open the contained folder, dragging the blocked icon to her gom player.

"Hmm.." she murmured while watching, "Gyuri-unnie so beautiful here, as well as Nicole-unnie.."

Until suddenly, a blue haired girl appeared on the screen, singing and dancing ily. Jiyeon’s jaw dropped, even her heart stop beating for a moment.

"Ji-Jiyoung-ah.." she noticed that her body started heating up and droplets of sweats rolling down from her forehead. Jiyeon kept watching, until there's a dance where the rest of Kara member almost undress their blazzers, revealing their flawless back milky white-skins.

"What the-" of course she just keep her eye to her girlfriend, and the oh so called fanservice really getting into her nerves. Jiyeon cursed in her mind since this MV really turn her on. More sweats were rolling down and Jiyeon pushed spacebar button once to pause the player. She grabbed a towel from her bed and wiped her sweaty forehead.

". Screw this.." she mumbled, "In state like this, Jiyoung still in Japan.."

Suddenly, white little Jiyeon with angel’s wings and red little Jiyeon with devil’s antlers and tail appeared in her shoulders. The red one said, "How about e? No one will know, right?"

The white one furrowed her eyebrows, obviously looked disagree, "Don't! Just wait until your lover comeback, arasseo?"

Jiyeon gritted her teeth in confuse. She wouldn't do e btw, but it's just god knows when will Jiyoung back to Korea.

"Do e, i'll lock your room!" the red Jiyeon insisted and stomped her feet angrily.

"Don't do that!!" the white shrieked, "It'll be more satisfying if you do that with Jiyoung, right?!"

"e!!"

"Don't!!"

Jiyeon pulled her hair in frustration, "Shut up you two!! I wouldn't do anything now!! AAARGHHH!!! I can't wait, but i won't e either!!"

-

Eunjung and Hyomin cringed in fear while eavesdropping from the other room.

"She is talking with who?" Hyomin quietly whispered.

"It was doesn't matter. The point is, she is , Hyominie!!"

"So? She is human too, Jungie."

"She is not! She is my Baby Dinooo~"

-

Jiyeon ended up laying on her bad, using eye-mask, headphone in her ears, and murmuring like a depressed woman,

"I’m not do e.. I’m not do e.. I’m not do that.. I can wait.. I can wait.. I can wait.."

Five minutes later,

"GODDAMMIT, GET YOUR BACK HOME, JIYOUNGIEEEE!!"

 

Jiyeon and her ual frustration, end.

 

-------------

 

Comment maybe? ^^