You don't know? We're a couple!

You don't know? We're a couple!

A few minutes before the filming starts, her phone suddenly vibrated and Jiyeon quickly snatched it from her pocket. She checked on it and found one new message.

 

[ Aegi, good luck for your filming today. Eat well and get some rest if you have any break time. No need to call me tonight, just sleep as you reach your fluffy bed, okay? Saranghae <3 ]

 

Her pale face creased into small smile and she smacked the buttons, typed the reply with full of eagerness.

 

[ Yes, Yeobo-yah. You too, eat well, yeah? Text me whenever you go home, at least i know where you are. Nado saranghae <3 ]

 

Suddenly, a young handsome boy approached where she was standing and peeked through Jiyeon’s phone.

"You smiling like an idiot. With who you texting?"

The blonde girl immediately hide her phone and sticked out her tongue, "None of your bussiness, Jae."

 

---

In the break time, Jiyeon chewing her lunch with her fingers busy smacking the buttons in her phone.

 

[ I'm eating my lunch now, Yeobo~ >3< Hope you already have yours ]

 

After straight three minutes, her phone vibrates and Jiyeon open it without any hasitancy.

 

[ We haven't. Kinda busy here, Aegi.. T.T ]

 

"Say," a voice could be heard from her back, made her jumped in surprised. "Is it your boyfriend?"

The T-ara’s member gritted her teeth in disturbance and shook her head, "I don't have any boyfriend."

Jaebum laughed, "So i have any chance?"

"No."

Because i have a girlfriend, Jiyeon mentally smirked.

 

---

Later in the midnight, a girl with caramel colored long hair was sat in her bed with laptop in her lap. The screen showed one famous internet search engine were open in progress. Once it opened, she quickly scrolled the pointer to go down. Her eyes scanned the display carefully, almost without blinking.

"Clear," she smiled widely. "No events, no hints. No one noticed us~"

The girl delete the search key, and typing the new one. She wrote, 'Jiyeon's fanfiction'. Within a minute, Google had shown her a bunch of fanfiction about Jiyeon.

".. Myungsoo.. Eunjung.. Myungsoo again.. Hyomin.. Even Hwayoung!" she pouted, felt slightly upset. "... I'm jealous. Huh.."

 

---

She sat there, watching some talkshow program. T-ara were the starguest for that time. A guy was asking Jiyeon a question about dating someone and she sat up straight, listening to Jiyeon's answer carefully.

"... I've been dating an idol for two years already, and yeah.. Everything going well. We're really make a good relationship."

Heard her lover answer make her feel really happy. She clapped her hands and laughed silently.

"Who is he?" the host asked again.

Jiyeon laughed and shook her head, "Until now, it still a secret."

"Pabo," she staring at the screen and smirked. "It's not a he, it's a she~"

 

---

Jiyeon was in the middle of fans meet with the rest of her members. Hyomin now answer some Queens question happily about her love life.

"Whoa, i’m not dating Niel, okay?" she could heard Hyomin giggled. Jiyeon let out her 'i know what you mean' smile and glanced to Hwayoung who sat beside her.

"Because she is dating youu~" Jiyeon playfully whispered right to the rapper’s ear. The younger Ryu just glared to the Little Dino.

"OMO!!" a few Queens squealed, "HwaYeon is real!!"

Now, it's time for Hwayoung who smirked evily, "Look, now they thought that you are dating mee~"

"We thought EunYeon is reaaal!!"

Jiyeon kept smiling but she cursed silently. , she thought. If you guys thought HwaMin, HamKyul, and SoRam were real, than you are right. I’m not dating one of them, i'm dating someone that you guys never thinking about~

"Baby Dino," Eunjung laughed. "I think you should try to shows some PDA with your Ji-"

"Shut up, Unnie. We won't. We waiting for the right moment for declare."

 

---

"Aegiii~"

Jiyeon smiled to the phone, "Yes, My Lady?"

She could heard her lover was pouting in the other line, "I miss youuu~"

"Aigoo, i miss you too, Yeobo.."

"Are you not happy to hear my voice, Aegi? Are you busy?"

The blonde girl quickly pushed her homework aside and shook her head although she knew that the younger girl couldn't see her.

"I'm happy to hear your voice and i'm not busy, Baby~"

Giggled. "So, you are with Hwayoung-unnie now?"

" that fans meet. You know that she has got engaged with Hyomin-unnie."

"Just kidding, Aegi.. You're so cold, you know that?"

"But you love me."

"True! You'll get a hundred kisses from me~ kissu kissu kissu~"

Jiyeon giggled at her lover childish action, "Dork."

The two fell into comfortable silence, just feeling the breathing sound of each other until Jiyeon broke it.

"... So, when will you going back to Korea?"

A loud depressed sigh could be heard from the latter’s mouth, "I don't know. We haven't finish our promotion here yet, Yeonie.."

"But you guys already famous in Japan, right?"

"Yes but we still work hard for this new album. I really want to go home and meet you.." her voice started to creak.

"Hey, don't cry, Beautiful.. Once you here, we'll going out for a date, okay?"

"Date or bed, Aegi?"

y smirk were appears in Jiyeon’s face, "Both."

 

---

The T-ara maknae was surfing in the internet, googling some articles about her lover or their picture.

"... None of them says about me.. Or showing any relation with me and her.." she cracked her knuckles, "Good thing."

But then, she frowned. However, she really want to show the world that they're a couple. She really want to do that so badly and turn down every boys who wanna try their luck on her girl.

 

---

"You know, Unnie," she sighed heavily. "It's not that i don't like you or something. But i think i'm being tired be your one true couple.."

Eunjung smirked, "Do you think i’m not? You are not my lover, it's Kyul."

"Yes. Our love in front of camera were just sisterly love and yes i love you as my unnie, but they've always think different!!" Jiyeon throws her body on the couch helplessly and staring at the ceilings without blinking.

"Look," the older girl poked her dongsaengs' cheek. "It's a risk being an idol, Jiyeon-ah. We must let our fans to think as free as they want. Remember, we owed them our live, Yeonie.."

Jiyeon tilted her head and pay much attention to her favourite unnie.

"Without them, we are nothing. T-ara was nothing. Let them be, Dongsaeng-ah.."

"But-"

"There's a lot fanfics about me dating some random boys, even you and Hyomin. But we all here know that i'm dating Qri, right?" the dorky Jjung laughed, "SsoKyul were famous too, but you know the fact, Soyeon never think about that and still busy lovey-doveying with Boram. Hwayoung too, eventhough fans always pairing her with the idiot twin brothers from Boyfriend, she just got engaged with Hyomin last year, remember?"

The maknae pouted now, "I understand what do you want to say, Unnie.. But still.. I want to have some fanfic with her too.."

"How can, Yeonie?" Eunjung laughed her off this time, "When you said that you two are together, the rest of us were so surprised! You and her, out of nowhere, you know that? No hints, no events. I still wondering how you guys could became a couple though.."

 

- - first encounter - -

 

2009

 

"Jiyeon-ah, would you come along to pick up Hyomin in the filming location with manager oppa?" Soyeons' voice echoed through the kitchen.

Jiyeon groaned and left her homework books to approach her unnie, "Where is it?"

"Ask him, she is filming Invincible Youth now."

"Why should i come along?" she crossed her arms with lazy face.

Soyeon mimicked her action, but with her cold poker face which always made Jiyeon shivered a little, "Buy me some groceries in your road home."

“But I still have homework to—“

“Just bring those things along with you.” Soyeon smirked, then left the pouting Jiyeon alone in the kitchen.

- -

"Hara want you to come together with manager oppa to pick her up. Would you?"

The caramel haired girl stand up happily and grabbed her pink jacket, "Yes, Gyuri-unnie!!"

The oldest girl smiled widely while approach her dongsaeng, "Take this," she handed her a medium sized box. "Share with everyone, yeah?"

"Yes! Thank you, Unnie!" the younger girl kissed her unnie's cheek once, then wear her jacket and dashed out from the dorm.

"Tell him to have a safe road!"

 

- -

The caramel haired girl looks bored. She just wandered here and there, touched this and that, then randomly singing random song. Not too far from her, a jet black haired girl was sat alone while scribbling something on her book, seems serious and busy. She sighed heavily. Her unnie and the rest of G7 still had their last briefing for today and now here is she, in the production house’s loby with those unfriendly-face girl. She recognized that girl as an idol too, but she just can't remember her name nor her band’s name. So, as a brave girl she is, she decided to approach the girl.

"Uhmm, hello?"

The girl lifted up her face from the books and stared at the intruder blankly, "What?"

"Want to have late night snack with me? Gyuri-unnie made this delicious ddukbokki, you must try."

 

- -

Her name is Park Jiyeon from T-ara. The cold one with sinister expression, but have very warm smile and beautiful face. She likes Gyuri-unnies' ddukbokki! >o<

I hope i can meet her again sometime..

-

Dork kid with caramel colored hair. She offered me some food tonight, and yeah.. It tasted well. She was noisy, and ask too much. But i think i like her. She is too cute ._.

Hope the we'll meet again soon.

 

- second –

 

"You!!"

The two stared to each other in surprised, but the older one looked away first.

"Well, it's weird if we meet in this grocery shop," she scratched her neck nervously. "Want to grab some ice cream?"

The younger one nodded vigorously, "Yes! I'd love too!"

 

- third –

 

"Your dance was so great," a voice could be heard behind her. She immediately turned her body and look at the flatterer.

As she found who is it, a shy smile formed in her plump lips, "Thank you."

Under the dim light of backstage, the older one couldn't saw the latter flushed cheeks.

"Tomorrow, would you come along with manager oppa to pick up our unnies again?"

"You know, Unnie," the younger one leaned closer. "I've been planning about it. See you tomorrow."

 

- fifth –

 

"I think.. It'll not going to be a bother if we exchange our number.."

"Sure."

 

- twelve, 2010 –

 

The jet black haired girl was lied down her head on the latter’s lap and closed her eyes.

"Hey," the younger one called.

"Hmm?"

"... Are you really dating with Myungsoo-oppa?"

"No, why?"

"Ah, it's nothing."

"... I'm still waiting for someone." she opened one of her eyes slightly, tried to know the latter’s reaction because of her confession.

"Oh?" her voice sounds crack, "Must be the luckiest person in the world.."

"Say that to yourself."

 

- - present

 

The two lied on the floor while hugging each other. The younger one still struggled to catch her breath after her lover make love to her like crazy woman.

"Why?" she asked, "We just a part for two months and you became like this monster.."

"For good two months," the older one scoffed. "Watching you in Pandora MV make me feel , you know?"

"y!"

Jiyeon just smiled and kissed her lover’s lips gently, "I missed you, Yeobo.."

"I missed you too~" she snuggled her face into Jiyeon’s bare chest while let out a girlish giggle, "And i'm jealous."

"Wae?"

"... Everyone in Japan said that you dating Myungsoo.."

"You know that it wasn't true since two years ago."

"But, Aegi," the younger girl puckered her lips. "You are my lover and you are dating me! For two years straight! Why we couldn't go out while holding hands and tell the whole world that I'M the ONE who dating you?"

Jiyeon’s heart flattered. She is not the only one who feels this uneasy. She shouldn't let out her anger towards Eunjung and be more confident, her lover feel the same way as her's.

"Someday it will be, Baby," she pulled her lover closer to her. "I promise. We will have a date without any cover and tell the world that this T-ara Park Jiyeon is-"

"Is this Kara Kang Jiyoung’s property~"

 

-----------------------------------

 

So yeah, it's T-ara Jiyeon x Kara Jiyoung~

Hope you guys like it, but i'm sorry for the rush plot or any mistake u_u

Please comment and let me know what do you think about my fanfic and about this couple, okay? :3

Next, simple and short sidestory~