Gardenia • Changjo

All Is Fair In Love And K-POP

 

Gardenia - I love you in secret

You peeked into the classroom to see if anyone was inside, but you were relieved to find that it was empty. You creeped in quietly anyway, gently placing the Gardenia on your crush's desk. A faint blush painted your cheeks as you dashed out of the classroom as fast as you could. You felt fear creeping up on you, your heart sank and you dropped your head.

What if he doesn't like it?

With a heavy heart, you wandered the hallways, just waiting until school started.

 

--------

You enter the classroom and are surprised to see a Gardenia on your desk. You weren't sure if it was yours, because the one you had put on Changjo's desk, wasn't there anymore.

Maybe... He saw me?! What if someone else did?! What if they're going to tell him?!

 

You shook your head, you shouldn't be thinkng like that. Maybe, someone just put it on a random desk. You took a seat while you looked around and froze, Changjo was staring at you, his gaze fierce. You blushed a scarlet red and looked down at the flower on your desk, he couldn't have possibly given it to you... Could he? You snuck another glance at him only to find him still staring at you.

Suddenly, he started walking over. Your palms began to sweat and you started fidgeting. You thought you could have breathed a sigh of relief if he hadn't dropped a small sheet of paper on your desk. Snapping your head up you could see him just walking out of the room, hesitantly; you reached for the small folded piece of paper on your desk and opened it.

Those five words had your heart beating a mile a minute.

I love you in Secret.

It didn't take you a second to run after Changjo though.