Gloxinia • Mir

All Is Fair In Love And K-POP

Gloxinia - Love At First Sight

Mir stood, mouth wide open as he stared at you from across the library.

You felt someone's eyes on you, but you ignored it. Thinking that it was only some stranger taking a mere glance at you. Unbeknownst  to you, you had just hit someone with one hundred pounds of awe.

Mir stood there still staring at your beauty, your hair seemed to flow like water when the fan blew air at you, your skin looked soft and luminous. Putting pearls to shame, your plush lips were a lovely hue; it almost looked like you were a mirage, a mere image - but you were far from it, you were real. Realizing what he was doing, Mir looked down quickly; but he brought his eyes up shyly, looking at you through his bangs.

He wanted to see you again soon.

 

-----

You searched through the aisles of books, looking for something interesting to read.

"Excuse me!" You look up and smile warmly at the fidgeting boy, trying to make him feel comfortable. You had seen him staring at you a few times, and it wasn't long before you found out that he was the stranger staring at you from a few weeks ago.

"Yes?" You asked softly, your lips tilting up even more. He blushed a bright pink before he started stuttering.

"U-Uhh, U-mm!" He stammered, you giggled and smiled reassuringly.

"Its alright, take your time." You said gently. He took a deep breath before shouting with courage in a loud voice.

"It was love at first sight! Will you please go out with me?!" A second before it was the cute boys face, but now all you saw was a bouquet of Gloxinia.

"Oh!" You exclaimed, stunned. You could see him peering at you through his eyelashes.

"..." Gently prying the bouquet from his gripped hands, you leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Immediately making him turn red.

"Of course I will." You smile, making him grin and jump in joy. You both forgot you were in a library, needless to say you were both banned.

 

____________________________________________

Mir, Mere - HAHA; get it? No? Fine I'll shut up.