Chapter 2

Letting Go [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

The next day, Jessica woke up and thought back to what happened yesterday. Recalling that she was official with Taeyeon, she can't contain her excitement and squealed in happiness, waking up her roommate/bestfriend Tiffany in progress. Annoyed, Tiffany grunted and sat up, rubbing her eyes wearily. "What are you so excited about, Jessi? I'm trying to sleep here, you annoying brat." Jessica turned and smiled happily with a huge grin on her face.

"I GOT TAEYEON AS MY GIRLFRIEND! SO HAPPY AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as she ran and hugged Tiffany excitedly. Her screaming was loud enough to wake the others living together in the dorm as everyone burst into the room with huge grins on their face especially the twin troopers who were grinning mischieviously.

"Really? Let's go make this known to everyone, especially Sica unnie fans, Yul!" 

"WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT LATER! COME ON, LET'S GO PREPARE NOW YOONG!"

"DON'T LEAVE THE SHIKSHIN OUT!"

Jessica, who was apparently drowning in her own pool of happiness, did not hear what her three evil friends are going to do later on and continued to dream about her future with Taeyeon, and Tiffany shaking her head. Poor, lovesick girl.

---

Leaning against the wall beside Taeyeon's dorm, Jessica fidgeted nervously and contemplated for the umpteenth time whether or not to ring the doorbell. Just as her finger was going to press on the doorbell, the door swung open revealing a laughing Taeyeon with her dorm mates. Jessica froze there as soon as she saw Taeyeon's face with her hand hovering above the doorbell.

Taeyeon's friends snickered and waved goodbye to Taeyeon whereas one short blonde wolf whistled and made a face at Taeyeon. Seeing this, one of the girls came forward and spoke seriously," Hyoyeon-unnie, you should not do that. It's rude." Jessica recognised the person as the student council president, Seohyun who was serious in whatever she do.

The person named Hyoyeon pouted but nevertheless, stopped what she was doing and went to Seohyun's side obediently. The other short girl, whose name was Sunny, waved goodbye to Taeyeon and gave a wink at the awkward couple before going with the other two.

The two awkward people left alone fidgeted uncomfortably in which Taeyeon broke the silence. "Shall we go now?" Startled, Jessica stuttered, "Ye-yeah. Yeah, let's go. Haha." Mentally slapping herself for her stuttering self, Jessica smiled sheepishly at Taeyeon who gave a small laugh, finding Jessica's action cute. 

As both of them neared the school gate, Taeyeon spoke up. "Erm, Jessica, just asking but where are your friends? Don't they come to school together with you?" "Hmm, I'm not very sure, they said they will -- OHNO!" Jessica was thinking where could her friends be when she recalled what they were saying in her dorm. Startled, Taeyeon looked at Jessica in surprise. "Is there something wrong?" "Taeyeon, do you mind running? Cause we need to get to the public announcement room now as soon as possible."

As soon as these words left Jessica's mouth, the speaker suddenly crackled to life, "Ehem, ehem, testing testing 1, 2, 3. Everyone can hear me? Hello? Hello? Good. Hi there everyone! I am Kwon Yuri, the iest girl on earth and beside me, there's the prettiest girl on earth, Im Yoona, with the biggest eater on earth, Choi Sooyoung. Yah why am I the biggest eater while the two of you are y and pretty!" A protest was heard and suddenly, there were mumbles and yelps coming out from the speakers, until a new voice popped up.

"Hello! I am Im Yoona! Everyone listen up! Our school's most famous soccer player, the boxer, the charismastic person, the FAMOUS ICE PRINCESS JESSICA JUNG IS FINALLY DATING! CLAP FOR HER WOOTS! SO ----" 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG THE CUTEST PERSON ON EARTH HERE, SO ALL HER FANGIRLS AND BOYS AND HOTDOGS AND WHATEVER LISTEN UP! OUR SICA IS DATING NOW, GIVE HER YOUR BEST REGARDS AND STOP ASKING HER OUT BECAUSE SHE'S DATING KIM TAEYEON NOWWW. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TAEYEON IS, FEEL FREE TO COME BY OUR CLASS, WE WILL GLADLY INTRODUCE HER TO YOU ---"

"or you could rush to the gate now because I will bet on all of Sooyoung food -smacking sound heard- OKAY I AM SORRY I WILL BET ON ALL MY MICKEYS THAT THE COUPLE IS NOW AT THE GATE!" Then, the three voices sounded together. "SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. GO TO THE SCHOOL GATE RIGHT NOWWW!" 

As soon as the "speech" ended, all you can hear over the school were the dropping of things and stomping of footsteps, all towards one destination, the school gate. Jessica mentally face palmed herself while Taeyeon just stood frozen in shock with slightly open as she sees the crowd of people rushing towards them. Some of the crazy fangirls of GorJess were even crying hysterically and placards were made in seconds, all stating, "JESSICA WAE!" "DONT LEAVE MY DEAR" "I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY GORJESS" and etc. 

Seeing the amount of people crowding around, Jessica acted upon instincts and pulled Taeyeon in by the waist, protecting her, making the petite girl blush in progress and fangirls sending glares of jealousy, yearning to be in Taeyeon's place, in Jessica's embrace. As the pair finally broke through the crowd, Jessica huffed in relief and turned to look at Taeyeon in concern. "Are you okay?" She asked concernedly as she checked Taeyeon for injuries. Taeyeon felt more blood rushing to her cheeks and shook her head, smiling. 

Realising their close proximity, Jessica blushed and quickly let go of Taeyeon's waist, making the latter feel a bit disappointed as the warmth left her body but quickly smiled again as she felt the warmth on her hand. Jessica smiled warmly at Taeyeon and the couple walked towards their classroom, hand in hand, both hearts beating quickly.

SOOOO, how was this chapter? Sorry if its boring, just need more fluffy moments before drama. haha. Enjoy! :)