Chapter 1

Letting Go [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

"Go on! Confess now you idiot!" A tanned girl whispered to her blonde friend who is staring at a petite girl busily studying.

"Yeah, unnie! Confess now! Do you want me to help call her over?" A doe-eyed girl sitting on the blonde's right urged.

"Sica-yah, stop staring or your eyeballs will drop out!" A tall lanky girl eating her food mumbled.

"Shut up all of you. Let me stare at my angel in peace." The blonde muttered, annoyed by her friends constant chatter.

"But Sica-yah, all you've done ever since Taeyeon transferred to our class is to stare, stare and stare!" The tanned girl exclaimed.

"Staring at her is enough for me, Kwon Yuri and Choi Sooyoung stop spitting food all over my desk. If you three are so concerned about my love life, why not you all help me ask her out then?" Jessica said as she tried to stop her friends from annoying her.

"You said that yourself, don't regret it, Sica unnie!" Grinning evilly, the doe-eyed girl stood up and called

"Taeyeon unnie! Sica unnie wants me to ask you if you are free this coming weekend!"

"YAH! IM YOONA!" Jessica hissed as she cupped Yoona's mouth to stop her from her nonsense. However it was too late as there were 'oohs' and 'ahhs' coming from the whole class and some even shouted "Accept her, Taeyeon!" Embarrassed, Jessica cursed under her breath for having such big-mouthed and nosy friends but at the back of her mind, she was silently wishing that Taeyeon would say yes.

Flustered, Taeyeon blushed at Yoona's statement but she nodded her head shyly making the whole class cheer, especially the trio that made Jessica so embarrassed, Jessica silently cheered in her head as she glanced shyly at Taeyeon's direction, meeting her gaze, and the duo turned away from each other again, blushing. 

---

"YOU ALL HAVE TO HELP ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR THE DATE HUH?" Jessica said as she paced around the dormitory she was living in with her friends. Her date was a few hours away but she still did not know what to do for Taeyeon.

"Relax, Sica-yah! Geesh, someone might think that you had ants in your pants or something." Yuri said as Sooyoung and Yoona laughed at her words. "Since you're good at singing, why not you sing for her, then confess to her?" Sooyoung suggested.

"WEAR A PINK TUXEDO, WITH WHITE SHIRT PINK PANTS AND PINK SHOES! IT WILL LOOK PERFECT!!" Suddenly, the room door slammed open and a brunette came crashing in to the living room. 

"No way, TIff. Only someone who is obsessed with pink like you will do that you pink maniac." Jessica shook her head in disagreement as she wrinkled her nose imagining herself clad in all pink. Tiffany pouted but said no more.

---

In the end, the blonde chose to wear a simple tee clad with a jacket and black skinny jeans to meet Taeyeon at the cinema. Not seeing Taeyeon when she arrived at the theatre, Jessica sat at one of the benches beside the theatre to wait for her date. Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Jessica turned around only to have her jaw dropped open. Standing in front of her was Taeyeon clad in a sky blue dress smiling shyly at her.

Recovering, Jessica scratched her head awkwardly and smiled at Taeyeon. "Erm, let's go in then, shall we?" Earning a small nod from Taeyeon, Jessica led the way in as the duo acted shyly around each other. As the movie was ending, Jessica turn to Taeyeon and whispered, "Taeyeon-shi, I need to go to the restroom for a while okay?" Taeyeon nodded her head as Jessica silently went away.

After the movie end, Taeyeon still did not see Jessica coming bacl. "I wonder what's taking her so long?" Taeyeon mumbled under her breath. Hearing her phone ring, Taeyeon dug out her phone only to see an unknown number. 

From: Unknown

Come to Soshi Restaurant, I am waiting for you here. :)

-Jessica 

P.S. Sorry for leaving you alone! :( Don't get angry with me pleasee. :<

Smiling, Taeyeon kept her phone after replying Jessica and made her way to the restaurant. Upon reaching the restaurant, Taeyeon entered it only to find it empty. Suddenly, the lights went out making Taeyeon panick. "What is happening?!" Suddenly, a spotlight shined on a certain blonde standing on the stage. Jessica shuffled nervously as she held the mike in her hand. She was feeling nervous. What if her voice suddenly go off tune? That would be so embarrassing in front of Taeyeon.

B.A.P. - Crash

It doesn’t make sense, you’re so perfect

My breathing gets quicker – this is a foul
Your eyes, those lips, your everything
shakes up my heart

 

The unforgettable first feeling toward her
Has stolen my heart like a fool

As if my heart is broken,
I am ablaze with love
My heart is boom boom beating (and beating)
Please save me – you’re my girl

 

Help me help me help me
My breaths get quicker when I see you
Help me help me help me
My eyes get blinded when I see you
My heart is boom boom beating
as I run and look for you
Where you are – I’ll wait for you

 

You you you meeting you was really a huge thing
No matter what, I want to get to know you
I’m like Conan – you
probably don’t know how I feel
I keep thinking of you – you even
made me forget about my first love
Even if you keep telling me to go away,
I will tell you that you’re my everything
Cause I Love You Girl

 

The unforgettable first feeling toward her
Has stolen my heart like a fool

As if my heart is broken,
I am ablaze with love
My heart is boom boom beating (and beating)
Please save me – you’re my girl

 

Help me help me help me
My breaths get quicker when I see you
Help me help me help me
My eyes get blinded when I see you
My heart is boom boom beating
as I run and look for you
Where you are – I’ll wait for you

 

na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na na na

 

She makes it seem like I can touch her
but then gets farther away
Please just give me one chance
If you can hear my heart, please answer me

As if my heart is broken,
I am ablaze with love
My heart is boom boom beating (and beating)
Please save me – you’re my girl

 

Help me help me help me
My breaths get quicker when I see you
Help me help me help me
My eyes get blinded when I see you
My heart is boom boom beating
as I run and look for you


Where you are – I’ll wait for you

 

Taking a deep breath, Jessica looked at Taeyeon directly in her eyes and walked towards her after she finished singing. "Taeyeon, ever since I met you, I fell in love with you. Thats what they call as love at first sight, right? Everyday, the only thing I looked forward to was to see you and your smile on your face. I may not be the best person on earth, but I would do my best for you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

 

Jessica said as she took out the roses she prepared and went on one knee right before Taeyeon while holding her breath, waiting for Taeyeon's reply. Hearing no reply, Jessica looked up meekly only to find Taeyeon's eyes shining. Panicking, Jessica stood up and scrambled to look for a tissue while exclaiming,"Erm, it's okay! Please don't cry!" 

 

Chucking at the sight in front of her, Taeyeon smiled and said," I would love to, Jessica." Hearing Taeyeon's words, Jessica stopped with what she was doing and turned to look at her slowly. Realization dawned on her that Taeyeon accepted her confession as fireworks started exploding in her mind. 

 

Smiling brightly, Jessica went to Taeyeon and hugged her by her waist, lifting the petite girl up and spinning her around. Blushing when she realised what she had done, Jessica smiled and said,"So, are we official now?" Taeyeon smiled at the sight of cute Jessica and nodded her head.