Packing part 1

SHINee and F(x)

''Can we just get along?'' taemin said, making Minho look at him. ''you think that I can get along with a Ice Princess?'' he asked him. ''Yah! don't call me that!'' Krystal yelled. some students got out because ut was so noisy. ''Okey, let's just go and pack our stuff!'' Sulli said and took Taemin's hand. ''well someone is getting along to well...''Victoria said. ''hey, you wanna g and pack our stuff? I'll help you.'' Onew said and smiled. She just nodded and bgena to walk out. ''Hey luna want me to help you?'' Jonghyun said and smiled. ''uhm, sure.'' she said. She didn't have something against Jonghyun, so she just let him help her. ''Hey tomboy. get outta here!'' Key said and pointed at the door. '' hey diva, can you go fashionshow for us?'' Amber said and pointed at the door. ''and when youre done, please go.'' she said and smiled. ''Hey frog, why're you still here?'' she asked him and stared at him coldly. ''hey Ice princess, the cold stare isn't going to scare me away if you think so!'' he yelled. ''DONT NEED TO YELL!!'' she yelled back. ''comeon amber let's go and pack our stuff.'' Krystal said and took amber's hand. ''comeon, minho'' Key said and was about to take his hand. ''don't you dare and hold my hand!'' Minho said and walked to the door. 

Luna and Jonghyun was at Luna's house and packed, but then her sister came. ''hey, Luna!'' she said. Jonghyun looked abck and forth. ''I think I'm crazy!'' Jonghyun said and stood up still looking at both of them. ''I'm JinYoung, Luna's identical twin.'' she said and greeted Jonghyun. ''by the way, is he your boyfriend?'' she asked luna. ''no, he's not, he's just my friend.'' she answered her sister. ''so what are you guys doing anyway?'' she asked. ''I'm juts helping her with her stuff.'' Jonghyun said and smiled. 'ahh, he's so a good boyfriend!'' she said and laughed. ''JonYoung!'' Luna yelled. ''sorry,sorry!'' She said and went back to her room. ''your sister is really cool.'' he said. ''of couse, she's my sister'' she said and laughed. ''so we're done here'' he said and began to go out. He opened the door for Luna and helped her with her lugagge. ''thanks'' she said and smiled. he smiled back and went to their dorm. ''here!'' he said and smiled. ''I'll be going then'' he said. ''where are you going?'' she asked him. ''I'm going to pack my stuff too.'' he said and walked away. Luna ran up to him and walked beside him. ''what are you doing?'' He asked her. ''I'm going to help you, what else?'' she said and smiled brightly. He nodded and smiled. They went of together and smiled. ''Jongyhun-OPPA!'' Someone came running to him and oushed Luna and she fell down. ''ouch!'' Luna said. ''hey you okey?'' Jonghyun asked Luna, she just nodded and sat down on a bench while waiting on him. ''let me threw, sorry!'' Jonghyun said and went threw all the girls, he sat down on the bench beside Luna and breathed hard. ''you tired?'' Luna asked him and he nodded, suddenly a girl came and pushed Luna outta the way and sat there. ''hey what are you doing?'' Luna asked the girl. ''are you okey Luna?'' Jonghyun came to her and offered his hand to her, she took his hand and he helped her up. ''Jonghyun-oppa why are you using your time on her, it's not worth it!'' the girl said and pushed luna down again. ''can you stop that?'' Luna asked ther girl? ''go and find your own boyfriend, Jonghyun-oppa is mine.'' She said to Luna and stared ugly at her. ''Hey,I'm not your boyfriend, and Luna is my friend.'' he said. ''hpoing for more than friends though..'' he said weakly that Luna and the girl didn't hear him. ''a friend?'' the girl asked him. ''yeah!'' he said and helped Luna up again. ''UGH!'' the girl said and ran away. ''haha, that girl is too funny!'' Luna said and began to laugh. 

Victoria and Onew was at her house now, they didn't pack yet. ''uhm, where are your parents?'' Onew asked her. she didn't answer yet she looked very sad. ''they died a couple of years ago..'' she said and looked at a picture. ''ohh, sorry I shouldn't have asked that..'' Onew said and looked at the picture, that was probably her parents and her. ''uhm, are you hungry?'' Victoria asked him, he nodded and smiled. ''wait, I'll go and make some food.'' she said and stood up. ''I'll help you, even though I don't really cook.'' Onew said and stood up as well. ''you don't need too, I always makes food alone...'' she said and began to walk. ''you always make food alone?'' he asked her. ''no, not always, but home so..'' she said and began to look alittle sad. ''uhm, it's okey, I like to make food.'' he said and smiled. They began to make food as ictoria began to remember her mom and her making food together. ''I think it's done now.'' Victoria said to onew, he nodded and began to pour it to a bowl. ''let's eat!'' Onew said to victoria and smiled. they ate, it waa really awkward, neither of them spoke, not even a word. ''uhm, soo how is it at your new school?''Onew asked Victoria. she smiled and showed a thumps up. ''maybe we should start packing now?'' she asked Onew and stood up and began o go to the kitchen again, she washed hers and began to go up stairs. ''let me help you.'' Onew said and began to wash the dishes. ''just go and pack, I'll wash your house.'' he said and smiled to victoria. 

=================================================================That's all for today, I know it's short, but I don't have so much time today. 

what do you think about my new cover image?

my friend made it to me.

I'll make another of F(x) and SHINee soon also Are you a...vampire? too :D

soo dont worry. I aren't so satisfied with my fanfics, because I don't think they're so good. 

if you like it comment and subscribe, that will make me feel better and have more confident. thank you

LOVE YA! =================================================================