Suprising news

SHINee and F(x)

''My name is Victoria, please take care of me '' said and bowing 90 degrees. ''you can sit beside Onew'' the teacher said, Onew just raised his hand and smiled at her. ''Now let's start out lessons''the teacher said and turned to the blaclboard. Onew's eyes were just on Victoria. ''Ok, it's time for recess'' The teacher siad and rushed out of the class room. Victoria went out, and th same did Onew. both of them was going to the cafeteria. ''So how was your class, Vic-Umma?'' Krystal asked her. She smiled and showed a thumps up. ''by the way which class did you guys take?'' Luna asked. ''I took acting class'' Sulli said. ''I took rapping class''Amber said and fixed her caps. ''Well I took dancing class.'' victoria said and smiled. ''cause you now I'm flexible.. and that's good for dancing.'' she said. ''yeah, iknow, but I took athlet class.''Krystal said. ''Then everyone will be alone next class...I took singing class.'' Luna said. They heard the bell ring and said goodbye and went to their classes. 

To Krystal's class. 

Krystal went in the class she didn't know any of these people so she sat alone, she hates people that staring at her. She gave them a cold stare and the girls just looked away, while the boys was interested in her, well she had the looks and that body. she just ignored them and started to stretch, sudddensly she felt someone tapping her shoulder. ''hey, Krystal'' a very dark voice said. she turned around and saw a familiar face. ''oh, minho..'' she said and turned back. ''are you in this class?'' he said. She nodded and continued to stretch. ''It's just more than half the girls in this class just join this club to see boys'' he said and looked at her. ''relax I'm not one of them.'' she said and stretch her arms now. ''maybe you're here because you knew I'm here.'' he smirkes. ''why would I be here because of you frog?'' she said and walked away. ''frog?'' he whispered. ''hmph, I bet you at sports! Ice princess'' he said and smiled. She looked at him with a cold stare and went to another place to stretch. ''what's with her.'' he said. then the teacher came in. ''Guys, sorry, we have to miss this class the principal have something to tell all the students, everyone get dressed and go out.'' he yelled and everyone rushed into the gardrobe and dressed. ''Hmph...Ice princess..'' she said and was kinda sad. ''why does everyone call me that...they don't even know me...'' she began to sob alittle.

To Sulli's Class

She ran because she was already late. then she saw a familiar face walking across the hall. ''hey taemin, do you know where the acting class are?'' she asked him ''yeah, I was about to go there.'' he said and smiled. ''you have acting class?'' she asked. He nodded and smiled. ''yeah, I wanted to choose dancing but I'm already chose it last year.'' he said. ''Taemin, can I call you taeminnie?'' she asked and laughed. ''then I'm gonna call you sul sul!'' he said and laughed along, after some minutes they got there. sulli was happy, because th teacher haven't come in yet. ''so how's school?'' taemin asked her. she showed a thums up and smiled. ''at first I just had 4 friends, people say that I'm cute, but it's really hard for me to find a real friend, because I'm kinda childish..'' she said and looked sad. ''well you found one already!'' he said and held her hand. She blushed alittle and smiled. ''thanks'' she said and smiled. ''you know what, let's be bestfriends!'' she said and smiled. ''I never had a girl-bestfriend before because everyone just want to be friends with me because I'm cute..'' he said and looked sad now. ''well I want to be friends with you because you're nice and kind.'' she said and smiled. they talked alittle and Sulli noticed that some girls looked at her in a ugly way, but she didn't really care. ''Take your seat'' the teacer came in, I took the seat beside Taemin. ''hey, gurly, that seat is mine.'' One of the girls said. ''uh, okey..'' she said and stood up. ''Suxy, stp being mean! it doesn't have your name on it. Sul sul just sit there I want you to sit beside me!'' he said and dragged sulli's hand. She smiled and sat down. Suxy walked away and looked at them. ''well, we must drop this class today, the principal want to tell every students something today, s raise up and go out.'' she said and walked out.

to Amber's class. 

she went intot the class and sat down. ''hey, are you new here?'' a girl asked her. ''yeah I started today'' she said and smiled. ''you are really handsome'' one other girl said. ''sorry, but I'm a girl'' she said that suprised the other girls, so they just walked away. ''Oh, hey girly.'' a voice said behind her. she turned around and saw Key behind her. ''what ya want drama queen?'' she said and smirked. ''drama queen, you're the drama queen here.'' he said with a diva voice. ''sure I'm'' she said and turned around. ''really If you haven't introduced yourself, I would have misunderstood and thought that you were a boy!'' he said and laughed. ''really, that came from the diva boy.'' she said and walked to another seat just to not sit before him. ''Hmph.'' he said laud so she could hear him. ''Can you shut up?'' Amber yelled. ''Nah, you can shut up.'' again with his diva voice. ''Amma gash!'' he said and looked at his jacket. ''I have a black thingy here'' he said and rubbed it. ''HAHA, If I didn't see your face I really could think that came from a girl!'' Amber laughed and smiled. ''shut up will ya?'' he said and turned around. ''now now.'' she said and came back to her seat. ''so what's up with your girly voice?'' she said and smirked. ''mine, what about your boyish voice?'' he said back. They began to argue ang fight. ''SHUT UP WILL YA?'' a guy came in. ''who the hell are you?'' Amber said. ''I'm your freaking teacher'' he said and sat down. ''the principle have to tell you something so get your outta here!'' he yelled nad sat down. everyone ran out. (He was a rapper indeed)

To Victoria's Class

She came in the class and everyone was really good at dancing, but she hasn't seen a flexible dancer yet, so she began to stretch, suddenly everyone was looking at her because she was so flexible, then she noticed that her shoelaces was untied she stretch her leg up the wall and tied it everyone came to her and asked her how to be so flexible. Then Onew came in and saw everyone surrounding something and he saw Victoria. ''hey vic'' he said and victoria waved, sign to help her outta there. He came and took her hand and dragged her outa the gang. ''heh, thanks Onew.'' She said and smiled. ''no prob'' he said and smiled back. So what are we dancing this time.?'' Victoria asked. ''We're dancing couple dance.'' he said and blushed. ''maybe you'll dance with me?'' he asked again and looked at her. She nodded and smiled. ''sure, you're the only one I know here so.'' she said. ''Okey, class listen!'' two teachers came in one man and one lady. ''We're going to head out, the princible wanna meet us.'' they said. 

Luna's Class.

She came in and heard some voices, but everyone sang one song together. ''ahh, you guys a so good!'' she said and smiled. They smiled back and asked her to sing. ''me no, I'm no good'' she said and smiled. ''comeon, sing this!'' they said and handed her a piece of paper. ''Fine but who will play the piano?'' she asked them. ''I'll play'' one of them said. exacly that moment Jonghyun came in. ''what's up with them?'' he asked on of his friends. ''A new girl is going to sing'' he said. ''Is she pretty?'' he asked him and he nodded. ''Very hot!'' he said and smirked. Suddenly they heard a voice. they wanted to know who's voice it was, but it was just a girl, the best girl in our group to sing, Luna was so scared of singing infront of them so she told them to wait alittle. ''Students listen up!'' the teacher said. ''We must drop this lesson today, the princible have to tell you guys something, so run out!'' she said and smiled. she was very happy, but why? ''Hey, Luna, you are pretty hot.'' Jonghyun said and held her hand. ''sorry, but I don't date some playboy.'' she said and ran angry away. ''what's with her?'' he asked him self and ran after her.

Outside.

Luna ran out and saw the girls standing there. they were standing in the middle. The princible came and she rushed to them. As for the boys, they had many girls around them, so they were in the middle to. ''Girls, we need some space!'' Onew said and smiled to them. ''fine...'' allt he girls sai dand went to their places. ''Okey, are everyone here now?'' the teachers asked. ''YEAH!'' all the students said. ''first, All the students who goes to this school are going to sleep and live in the schools dorm. 5 bed in one room.'' one of the teacher said. ''Perfect'' Krystal sad and high fived Luna. ''But you can't go home untill it's weekend and holidays.'' one other teacher said. ''whatttt??'' many students yelled. ''that's the rule!'' the princible said. Every looked at each other and then looked back. ''Hey Minho, it's perfect!'' Taemin said. ''why?'' he asked him. ''We can live together, everyone'' Taemin said and smiled. ''Yeah, it's kinda good, I live alone anyway so, it' no big problem.'' Jonghyun said.  they nodded and smiled. ''second, some other school asked us to participate to a talent contest, involving dancing, singing.'' the dance teacher said. ''It must be groups noone is allowed to perform alone. minimum 2 people and max 15.'' the princible said. ''we will hang up a paper so you can write your groups name on it. '' the rapper teacher said and showed them a piece of paper. everyone was happy and jumped. ''BUT'' the princible said that mad eall the student be quiet. ''We must have audition'' he said. ''now you can go, choose a dorm and write your names on it.'' he said and walked away. All the boys ran and so did the girls, both of them wanted to be on the highest room. so they ran up and the girls found a perfrect room. room number 0124. they went in and jumped of happiness! ''guys it's the perfect room!'' they said and smiled. ''A brand new kitchen!'' Victoria said. ''ahh, new living room!'' Luna yelled. ''A room where we can hang out!'' Sulli said  and smiled. ''I'm soo happy it's a new bathroom!'' Amber said. ''A new bedroom!'' Krystal screamed. ''I'll have this room!'' Sulli and Krystal said. ''okey, then you two will share a room. and Me, amber and Luna will share this!'' Victoria said and smiled. ''We have to go home and pack!'' Krystal said and waved goodbye. 

To the boys. 

They ran to the and it was 0125. ''I'm so happy!'' Taemin said and jumoed happily. ''Let's  go in!'' Jonghyun said and opened the door. ''Ahh, new things!'' Onew said and jumped. He went to the kitchen and in the fridge. ''It's chicken here!'' he yelled and cried of happiness. ''whya re you crying?'' Key asked. ''it's chicken here!'' he said and smiled even brighter. He went away slowly not to disturbe his relationship with the chicken. ''I'll go and pack my stuff.'' Minho said and opened up the door. Suprisly he saw something when he opened the door. ''What are you doing here, Ice princess?'' Minho said and looked at her. ''Me, what about you frog boy!'' Krystal said and stared coldly at him. ''I'm living here!'' both of them yelled at each other. ''Hey, Krys. What's up?'' Victoria said and went out. ''Hey Mihno, stop yelling!'' Onew said and went out. He saw Victoria and couldn't help but smile. ''Oh, hey Vic'' Onew said and smiled. ''hey onew!'' she said and smiled. ''what's all this noise?'' Luna said and went out. ''is it some pretty girls?'' Jonghyun asked Minho and Onew. But he saw Luna. ''Hey beautiful.'' he said to Luna and held her hand. Luna took back her hand and salpped his hand. ''what do you want?'' she asked and yelled. ''What's with you I'm just nice!'' He said. ''Nice, by flirting with ?'' She asked him and he nodded. 'I can't believe you!'' she said and turned around. ''VIC-UMMA!!!!'' Sulli yelled ''What happened?'' Victoria asked ''I saw a spider!'' she said and yelled. ''hey, what's that noise?'' Taemin said and went out. ''Sul sul?'' taemin noticed Sulli. Sulli looked up and saw Taemin. ''Taeminnie, I'm so glad to see you!'' she said and happily hugged him. ''what's with those too?'' Krystal saod and looked away. ''you jealous because you don't have a boyfriend?'' Minho asked her. She shook her head and showed her tongue at him. ''Hey guys can you be alittle quiet?'' AMber yelled, she was angry everyone could hear that. ''Ahh! I can't fix my hair in this noise!'' Key said and came out. ''Drama queen?'' ''Tomboy?'' they both yelled on the same time. ''het outta here!'' they both yelled at the same time. Amber took Key by his collor and stared at him. ''you wanna die?'' she asked him. ''Come on hit me!'' he said and showed her that he wasn't afraid of her. ''hey Amber!'' Krystal yelled. ''What are yiu doing here anyway?'' amber asked them. '' we live here, duuh!'' Key said with his diva voice. ''WHAT?!?!!?!?!'' Krystal said. ''is the frog boy living across us?'' she yelled. ''YAH! don't call me that, ice princess!'' he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:O what will happen to them?

Comment and subsrcibe :D

hope you enjoyed and tell me id it's good or not, because I'll say everything I do is bad so I dunno... xD

LOVE YA MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""