F(x) and SHINee meets.

SHINee and F(x)

Minho's POV

A normal day at school, all the girls surrounding us... it's kinda ennoing now... I don't want to be with some gurl who just want to be with me because I'm handsome. I came in the class with rest of the boys. the teacher finally came in but then I noticed 4 new seats. ''Hey, Key will it be new students today?'' I asked Key because he's the idva around us, he knows anything. ''yeah 4 girls, actually 5 but the other one will be in Onew's class'' he said. I knew that he knew it. ''take your seats.'' the teacher said. I never liked school because our teacher si so boring. '' we have 4 new students with us today'' she said loud. pluss I hate her voice it's soo annoying! ''come in and introduce yourself.'' she said and sat down on her chair. I was really suprised. I saw an angel! she is so undescibeable. ''I'm Luna'' one of the girs said, but I just waited for the angek to say her name, I hope she won't be like the other. ''Sulli!'' the tallest one said. come on, when willl she say her name! ''what's up my name is Amber!'' the boyish one said. finally er turn. ''I'm Soojung, but please call me Krystal'' she said, she seems nice. 

Jonghyun POV.

I saw a goodness, the new girl, Luna was so beautiful! I hope she will fall for my tricks, who's kdding who won't fall for this face? '' you can sit there'' the teacher pointed at the seat before me, I hope she sits before me! ''Is this seat emty?'' a voice said to me. I looked up and hope that she was the one asking me. I was so happy, it was her. I jumped up and took the chair out so she can sit. 

Luna's POV.

He was so weird, but a gentleman I guess. he was kinda handsome, but I don't like players, and he surely look like one. ''eh, thank you.'' i said to him, but he just smiled at me, he didn't even pay attention to the teacher who's calling him, his name is Jonghyun. ''ehm, you should sit down...'' I said to him, he heard me and sat down, it was like eh only saw me...

Krystal's POV

''um, is this seat emty?'' I asked a guy he did seem nice. ''yeah'' he answered me immedietly, it was kinda scary..Actually I was known to be an Ice princess in my older school. ''hey, Krystal right?'' the guy said to me. Can he be dumber I just introduced my self...'' yeah, I just introduced myself.'' I said and gave him a cold look. I dont really like dumb boys, I'm actually not into boys at all, jut one boy. I sat down and saw some boys staring at me... ugh, I just gace them a cold look and they looked away. ''A new Ice princess are here!'' I heard them whispering. ''I'll sit beside you.'' Amber said and smiled. 

Amber's POV

I saw him Key was it I knew him because His parents is friends with his, but I never came with them, I only saw his face when he was with his parents in my house, but it was ages ago. ''can I sit here?'' I asked him. He just nodded and smiled, I turned to Krystal I heard someone said Ice princess and knew they were talking about Krystal. ''you're called the ice princess already?'' I asked her, she noddded and smiled. ''but I don't really care..'' she said to me. But I knew it hurted her, she was always cold you guys, because something happened in her past. ''Sulli it's a emty seat there.'' I said to her. Sulli is cute, don't take it the wrong way I like boys. but she is really cute and nice too, I bet boys will be around her by recess. 

Sullis POV

ahh, he was so cute! I am going to sit right before him. ''okey, i'll sit here.'' I told amber that's just because she yelled to me. I felt like all the boys looking at me, but it's actually normal now. so I don't really care. ''can I sit here?'' I sked him. ''yeah, it's emty'' he said and smiled to me, I smiled back and sat down. ''I'm sulli, what about you?'' I aksed him ''I'm taemin, let's be friends'' he said to me. I was soo happy!

Taemin's POV

I actually talked to her, the cutest girl I ever seen! She is soo cute! I said let's be friends! She sat down and I noticed that some boys looked at her. I was really mad but I understand why they look at her, but serious look at her.

Key's POV.

that girl is so interesting, it's my first time seeing a real tomboy! every tomboy I've met is not like her, she is really a boy! ''hey amb?'' I said. trying to not get the teachers attetion. ''what?'' she asked me. Want to hang out later?'' I asked her. she nodded. Ahh, why am I so happy now?

To Onew's class

''We have a new student today please take care of her.'' the teacher said. Onew who just sat there didn't pay attention to the teacher. ''Onew?!'' the teacher yelled ''huh?'' he turned around and saw that everybody in class looked at me ''uh, sorry..'' He said. ''As I said, we are going to have a new student today.'' the teacher said again. she signaled her so she can go in. she was really beautifull with her long hair and she had a very beautiful body Onew looked at her like she was an angel, that's because for Onew she was an angel. 

 

:O what will happen next time, when they all talk, will they hate or like eachother?

I don't know euther... -.-