The Reason

Don't Make Me Mad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a bright Friday morning when Sehun opened his eyes. The ray of sunlight hit his eyes, which made him groan and cover his face with his blanket. He looked for his phone under his pillow and checked the time, which read 7:50 am. He groggily sat up and scratched his eyes gently, in an attempt to wake himself up. On the other bed was his roommate, Suho. He could hear him snore softly, which made him chuckle. He got up from his bed and fixed it a little before going to the bathroom to freshen himself up.

He went to the kitchen after freshing up, hoping that breakfast is served because his stomach is growling already. Xiumin and Kyungsoo were roaming around in the kitchen, making him smile cheekily because he remembered that the fans would call them the “Cleaning eomma and Cooking appa”. On the table was Luhan, cupping his chin lazily with both of his hands and a spoon on his mouth. Sehun slowly went his way to the table and greeted them good morning.

They all greeted back at him, but Luhan sneakily pecked Sehun’s cheek, which made him blush a little. They exchange smiles and watched Xiumin and Kyungsoo move around, which actually amused them. “Yah, is it done? My stomach is growling already~” Luhan cutely whined as he plopped his arms on the table. Sehun only smiled and cupped his cheeks, watching the scene before him.

“Don’t worry Luhoney, breakfast will be served soon~” Xiumin replied , turning his head away from the frying pan to look at Luhan, a sweet smile lingering on his face. Sehun was somehow irked by this, seeing that Luhan and Xiumin were exchanging cute looks. He rolled his eyes and stood up from, going to the refrigerator and took out a pitcher of water and took a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter