The Legendary

Loneliness

L continue dragging her to the field. Jiyeon keep on running just to keep them close. 

"L! Yah! Let me go! You're hurting me." Jiyeon exclaimed.


L suddenly let her go and stare at her wrist. "I-I'm sorry..."



She looked at him in disbelief. 'Did he just say sorry?' she thought. Jiyeon just tsked and rub her wrist. After a few seconds, Jiyeon glared at him. L was taken aback and moves backward.



"W-why are you looking at me like that?"


"Why did you said that to them? I thought you'll just use me to reject your dates and make your fiancée to stay away. Revealing me as your girlfriend is not totally in our plan! We're fake, remember?" Jiyeon exclaimed. She just can't believe that he did that. 



There's a part of her that screams joy but the other part is keep on condracting it. She didn't know what to feel but be nervous and shocked. 



"What? Can't you just be thankful that I said that?" L said then rolled his eyes at her. Jiyeon did the same. "Oh come on! If I know, you like what I just said. Stop pretending, Jiyeon. I know you like me." L said with full of confidence and smirks.


"W-What?" Jiyeon said. 'Wait? Did I just stutter?!' she thought. "You're so full of yourself! Maybe you're the one who like me?" Then she laughs.


L just stare at her. Jiyeon stop laughing when she saw L is serious. Jiyeon look at him with a confuse look. Jiyeon starts to be nervous.


"So what if I like you?" He said.



Jiyeon blushed. Her heart starts to beat fast. 'Is this normal?' she thought. She waited for L to smile or laugh at her but no, he just looked at her with an intense eyes.



"Wha-" Jiyeon was cut off by her phone that currently ringing. She pick it up and saw Minho's name. Without thinking, she answered it. "O-Oppa," She look back at L whose now looking at her with confusion on his face. Jiyeon move away from him so he won't hear anything.


"Jiyeon, when are you going home?" Minho said in a firm voice.


"Oppa, I still have another-"


"Just go here, please." Then Minho hanged up. Jiyeon stare at her phone. 'Why oppa keep on calling me? I wonder if there's any problem.' she thought.


"Who's that?" L asked while approaching her.


"Can you give me a ride?" L looked at her. He's observing her if there's something wrong.


But before L could even recognize her nervousness, she started walking through the gate. She felt him following her. She can't stop thinking about what L said a while ago. 'Did he just confess to me?' she thought, and with that thought... she smiled. 



~




Krystal went to Moon High for a research. She was commanded by Jinwoon and L's father to watch them here. She was waiting for Jinwoon and Wooyoung to come. As she rest under the tree,  the two approach her.

"So, I'm not mistaken that I saw you here a while ago." Wooyoung said in gritted teeth.
 

"I'm not here to play with you, Wooyoung." Krystal warned while playing with her hair. She's circling her hair with her hands.
 

"What did he told you?" Jinwoon asked leaning at the tree. Krystal looked up to her.
 

"Aren't you going to congratulate me that I'm finally enganged to your brother?" Krystal said smiling at him. Wooyoung grunted and sat beside her.
 

"Why do you always push yourself to him? Do you ever learn?" Wooyoung said leaning at the tree and closed his eyes.
 

"I know, right? That's why we're so alike because you push yourself to IU, too." Krystal teased then Wooyoung glared at her but Krystal just rolled her eyes.
 

"That's enough, why are you here Krystal?" Jinwoon hissed being impatient.
 

"Oh come on, guys! Don't you miss me? It's been so long since we departed." Krystal said throwing tantrums. "I still remember the last time we're here at the same spot... is it five years ago?" Krystal said reminscing which made the two guys beside her was taken a back.
 

"Krystal, what are you trying to say to us?" Wooyoung asked sitting straight while looking at her. Krystal smiled... an evil one.
 

"I told YoonA to come here. Have you met her?" She asked Jinwoon but Jinwoon glared at her. "I guess you did met her. Does it affect Ailee? Well, I want to punish her so bad for not obeying Mr. Kim's command."
 

"Stay her out of this, Krystal." Jinwoon said loosing his temper. Krystal just looked at him, amused.
 

"Hey, dude chill." Wooyoung said standing up beside him. Krystal stood up too, being tired by looking up.
 

"I was sorry for breaking the two of you but what can I do? YoonA asked me a favor before she left and that's to be with you. Is it my fault that I favors YoonA for you?" Krystal said crossing his arms. "And besides, you let my L meet that stupid girl. Have you forgotten to whom L belongs, Jinwoon?"
 

"What's your point here, Krystal? You told us to watch over him and so we did. We can't stop them from meeting because we are on the same school." Wooyoung said being irritated to Krystal's stubborness.
 

"I was just reminding the both of you about your role here and I think you forgot who you are talking to, Wooyoung." Krystal said in gritted teeth.
 

"I-I'm sorry..." Wooyoung said looking down which pleased Krystal.
 

"Ailee's doing nothing to you, Krystal and she's not on your way." Jinwoon said.
 

"She's on my way. She's not doing her part and you know that, Jinwoon. She got closed with that girl eventually even though they're not really blood related." Krystal said being bored.
 

"They are what? Not blood related?" Wooyoung asked in disbelief.
 

"Well, I guess Mr. Kim is good at feeding you white lies people." Krystal said and walked away but she stopped on track. "Tell to IU that I missed her. I saw her a while ago and I'm really sure that she's not pleased to see you with HyunA, Wooyoung." She said and waves at them while walking away.

 

Wooyoung and Jinwoon was left confused. They didn't know that Krystal is back. The most dangerous and manipulative heiress of Jung's. Wooyoung looked at Jinwoon.

 

"Guess our lives will be in danger again," He said looking up to the sky. "After a long long years."
 

"Two is enough and I don't want to loose someone anymore. Not L nor... Ailee." Jinwoon said to him and walked away from him.

 

Wooyoung followed him. He knows that Jinwoon treated YoonA like her sister but because of YoonA's desire to Jinwoon she'll do anything even teaming up with the Jungs. Wooyoung saw how Jinwoon was devasted to see Ailee in a wreck. But Wooyoung knows something that Jinwoon doesn't. That Jiyeon and L are somehow connected to Ailee.

 

~

 

Ailee is spacing out while walking when she bump into someone. "S-Sorry..." She said bowing then when she looked up, she went pale. "K-Krystal... why are you... when did you..."
 

"Ailee," Krystal said grinning. "What a small world! You're in the right time. I was looking for you."
 

"How did get here?" Ailee said, confused.
 

"Have you forgotten that I'm connected to Galaxy Corporation?"
 

"Right. How can I forgot about that?" Ailee said trying her best not to stutter. "Tell me. Are you back now because you heard about L and Jiyeon?"
 

"Out of the people who serve me and my family," Krystal said to her, joy was written all over her face. "You and your dead family are my favorite one."

 

Ailee suddenly felt the hate and rage in her heart which made her hands turned into a fist. Krystal noticed it and laughs.

 

"Are you going to hurt me? Oh come on, Ailee! I'm not the one who killed them." She said grinning. "Aren't you here to revenge on her? What happened now? You seem closed to the enemy."
 

"You don't know anything, Krystal!" She blurted out which made Krystal to laughs hard.
 

"Ohhh, my dear Ailee. Do you want me to remind you what you did to her?" Krystal said smirking. "Because of your jealousy, you tried to kill her when you were young. Oh! You even tried to steal away her bestfriend Soo... which I was thankful for because that girl is such a pain in the ! I never imagined L will have a sister like her." Krysyal exclaimed remembering about what Soo did to her. "and what did I forgot? Hmmm..." She said while putting her right hand on her chin and looking up, as if she was thinking or trying to remember something.

 

Ailee on the other hand is burning up in anger. She remember every single things she did to Jiyeon. Of course, how can she forgot when Jiyeon's biological parents hired an assasin to hunt her family down? Which is Jiyeon's adoptive parents. She's supposed to have revenge to her but things are changed now. She can't do something to that innocent girl who was once treated her like a sister.

 

"That's it! You are the reason why she and her long time boyfriend, who is that again? Oh never mind, broke up which lead her to lose her memory about everything because of a depression. I can't imagine that you are this evil, Ailee." Krystal said smiling at Ailee from ear to ear. "Ring a bell about what you're supposed to be doing now?"
 

Ailee gritted her teeth. "You are such a manipulative , Krystal!"
 

"Opps, correction, it's evil not don't underestimate me. We're just the same, I wonder if Jinwoon knows all about this."
 

Ailee loose her tempre and attacked her but Krystal is faster than her. Krystal immediately push Ailee on the ground and Krystal was sitting at her. "You ! Let me go!!! You are such a liar! You never told me that my parents kidnapped Jiyeon when she was a kid!! You made me an evil, like you!! Let me goooo!!"
 

"Opps, I didn't say that kidnapped part? My bad." She said smirking. "I wonder how your precious cousin, Jiyeon, reacts when she found out all about this when her brother told her. I bet they are discussing about what YoonA told Minho, now. I can't wait to see you destroy your life again for them, Ailee. Stop trying so hard to protect L and Jiyeon from what you did and do your job properly if you want to live."

 

Krystal said before leaving Ailee crying on that ground. She was lying on the ground and she can't help but cry out her bad decisions. She was blind because of anger. She gave up everything for revenge, only to find out that she was at fault. She regret every decision she made. She deserved losing everyone. She deserved to be hated by Jiyeon if she know about all the things she have done.
 

~
 

Jinwoon was walking around the campus when he spotted Jiyeon leaving school. He's about to follow her but stop on track when he saw his brother following her. There's this one person he always wanted to protect ever since then... and that's Jiyeon. He will protect even her loved ones. He'll do anything just for her.

"I hope my decisions are right." Jinwoon looked up at the sky. "Soo, please help them."


--------------------------

 And some part of their past were revealed. I wonder why the title of this chapter is "The Legendary"? Who really is Krystal? Why she was engaged with L? Hmmmm? Do you have any ideas now, guys? =)


  
--Until the next update readers! 



   GoddessYoonA
(9:27 pm 7/16/15)