The Night Is Still Young

Loneliness

Play this to feel their atmosphere :) Enjoy reading guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_BU8YCjV1M&list=RDs_BU8YCjV1Mht=3

 

Jiyeon left Seohyun there. It's her chance. She's just helping her out. It is Seohyun's choice if she still ignore this chance. Jiyeon wanted to help Yonghwa more because she is her friend.

 

When she got inside, L and Yonghwa are talking comfortably. She then approached them. L just glared at her. Of course, she wrecked his supposed to be date.

 

"Where's Seohyun, Jiyeon?" Yonghwa asked her but she just shrug and sat between them in the round table.

 

After a few minutes of talking, they saw Seohyun walking through the red carpet of the VIP Room. Jiyeon secretly smiled and L catched the glimpse of her smile.

 

"Y-Yong, c-can w-we talk?" Seohyun asked nervously.

 

L stood up and they all looked at him. "Well I guess it's our time to go?" L asked then looked at Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon was confused at first but when L signals her to leave, she stood up beside him too. She smiled at them and she clings her hand onto L's arms as they walked out of the VIP room.

 

"Hey, you're good at acting." L said as they were waiting for L's car. 

 

"I'm not. I just know how to do it." She simply said.

 

The guy whose in charge in the vallet give a salute to L then L just nodded and got inside. Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "Ungrateful ungentleman!" She muttered.

 

The vallet guys open the door for her. She sweetly smiled at the guy and the guy smiled back at her. When she got in, she found L glaring at her. Then she furrow her brows in confusion.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

"I'm still with you, Jiyeon. Please stop flirting when you're with me." He said to her then he starts the engine and started driving.

 

"What?! I am certainly not flirting, L! Stop accusing me." She exclaimed being offended by him.

 

"Tss, whatever  you say..." He nonchalantly said.

 

Jiyeon tried so hard not to response back. 'This jerk, really!' She exclaimed in her thought. She just looked at the view outside and released a heavy a sigh.

 

The whole city was lighted by different colors of light as sign of the upcoming christmas day. It's still mid-november, though they put it up early. The silence is still in the air so I reached up for his playlist.

 

I found Wherever You Will Go that was covered by Boyce Avenue and played. He looked at me but I just shrug at him. 

 

" So lately, been wondering,

Who will be there to take my place?

When I'm gone, you'll need love to light the shadows on your face.

If a great wave shall fall, and fall upon us all,

Then between the sand and stone, could you make it on your own?~" Jiyeon sung.

 

L is continuously listening to her. He really love her voice. He find it enticing. He looked at Jiyeon who is now singing with closed eyes. How can she looked so beautiful? L suddenly looked away and shrug the thought.

 

Without L knowing, he was now singing together with Jiyeon. "So lately, been wondering,

Who will be there to take my place?

When I'm gone, you'll need love to light the shadows on your face."

 

Jiyeon stopped. She knew L can sing but she didn't expect him that he is that good in singing. She was mesmerized. She felt like a fan, fangirling over him. She smiled and sing with him too.

 

"I'll go wherever you will go~"

 

They both smiled as the song was finished. Jiyeon is giggling then L just shook his head while smiling and biting his lower lip.

 

They both knew that they sound good together. That their voice blend in perfectly. It was like they shared something secret. It's a nice feeling.

 

~

 

When they reach their destination, Jiyeon looked out of the window. "Forest? What are we doing here?" She asked confused.

 

"Stargazing. I want to wish something if there's a shooting star." He casually said and went out.

 

Jiyeon followed him out. She stepped out and the soil was a little bit wet. She groaned at the thought of having sprained ankle.

 

"I think you forgot something, L." She said balancing herself while holding at car's door. L looked at her confused. "I'm on my heels! How can I walk if the soil here is wet?"

 

"Tss, you think I'm stupid enough to bring you here being not prepared?" He rolled his eyes on her and went to the trunk of the car where he pulled out a box.

 

"What's that?" She asked curiously.

 

L walked closer to her to hand the box, "I don't know what women called that but it has no heels." He said and walked to the hood of his car and sat on it while his hands on his pockets.

 

Jiyeon opened it and chuckled, "It is called flats, mister." She said to him but he rolled his eyes again on her.

 

Jiyeon maked a face and sat back to the shot gun seat while her feet was on ground. She removed her heels and wear the flats. She was shocked when it fits. She set aside inside the car the heels she wore.

 

"Nice choice, huh? Do you usually buy things for your girls?" She curiously asked and closed the door before walked to him.

 

"I don't do girls, if that's what you're thinking." He said and walked to the stone pathway where it leads them to a great view.

 

Jiyeon followed him. They reached a small house that was made up of woods. It is just small like a tent. Like it was made for a child to hide or play inside. 

 

"Is this yours?" She asked will putting her hand on the vines that was decorated above the house's roof. 

 

"My grandfather and I used to go here when I was a child. We build this together in the month of spring. When he died, I stopped going here that's why the beauty was not maintained." He answered while cleaning away the dust using his hands. 

 

He open the small window from the inside and slightly separated the roof so they can do stargazing. Jiyeon was amazed by the structure of the small house. The house's height is just below her ear. The width is big, like her height. 


(Just imagine that the roof can be opened. kekeke~)

 

They both went inside and lay down. Their legs was out of the house. Their knee felt the grass underneath. The cold breeze of the air makes the atmosphere peaceful with the sounds of crackling leaves. 

 

"Do you usually go somewhere to be alone?

 

"I don't just go somewhere, Jiyeon. This place is the only place that I've got with full of happy memories." L answered putting his arms under his head.

 

Jiyeon rest her hands on her side, "Does your band know this place?" She suddenly asked.

 

"You're the only one who know this place." He answered and closed his eyes.

 

Jiyeon felt that thing in her stomach again. She is happy to know that she was the first one who brought her with him here. He brought her to his personal place where it is full of his happy memories with his grandfather. It's a speacial place. 

 

She looked at him being mesmerized. She already know that he is handsome. She has this urge to touch his perfect L shaped nose. She wants to touch his face but she know better than that.

 

"Do you believe in wishes?" L suddenly asked. 

 

Jiyeon was startled and looked away before he open his eyes, "No, I don't. Wishes don't come true if you just let it happen to something. I prefer dreaming or hoping."

 

"I can sense your bitterness here, Jiyeon." L opened his eyes and looked down at her.

 

"No, seriously. Wishing is not my thing."

 

"You don't wish?" L asked in disbelied which makes Jiyeon to chuckle and looked up to him then shook his head.

 

He promt up and looked at Jiyeon sideways. "You ate unbelievable. You need to wish. Don't you have any childhood?"

 

Jiyeon froze then the dreams she have flashed back. The cry of a girl. A guy screaming her name. Two child running after her. Jiyeon sat up and covered her ears.

 

"Make it stop..." She silently whimpers and closed her eyes tight.

 

"What?" L said and sat beside her.

 

 

"Make it stop!" She cried. 

 

L panicked and didn't know what to do. His istinct told him to hug her so he did. He hugged her tight. Jiyeon hugged him back tighter. She cried. She poured it out to him. She remember this scene once.

 

"Shhh, calm down. It's okay now. You're safe, Jiyeon. Shhh."

 

She remember someone comforting her like this. She remember the familiar warmth. She remember the same voice. She remember the words that being said to her. She remember but she's not sure. She liked the feeling of being hugged. So, she calmed down in L's arms. 

 

============

Guys sorry for this. I can't post any picture because I'm using a tablet for this. So please do understand. I'll edit this later when I get my laptop. Thank you for the consideration and I hope you enjoy the update. 

Edited: 7/8/15 9:31pm



 

-GoddessYoonA

7/6/15 4:42pm