It's Bad

But I Love You

But I Love You 

Chapter Ten: 

Ji Yong yawned, ears wiggling and tail swinging back and forth contently as he made his way to the kitchen.

He was home alone in the middle of the afternoon because his parents had gone out to work, as usual. He was barely waking up, because he had been too lazy to actually get up early in the morning or even make the effort to go stalk Seung Hyun. It didn’t seem necessary now that Seung Hyun had been his boyfriend for practically two weeks. In fact, it felt like he had made his intentions known, and Seung Hyun had reciprocated that same interest, but there seemed to be more pending between them. It was as if both were trying to keep the other’s attention, but it wasn’t yet enough.

The thought made Ji Yong frown as he opened the fridge, and immediately took out a plate filled with tuna, and the milk. He set his items on the table and stares at them absently for a moment.

Would Seung Hyun be worth it? God, he was a great guy. Sweet, and filled with so many gentlemanly intentions, as well as wicked humor- and his eyes! But he would he freak out if he learned about his ears? Would he leave him just because of that…even worse, would they be compatible to uphold such a relationship when such a heavy secret was involved? Seung Hyun was so closed to his cousins, and it seemed like all of them knew a lot about each other. In fact, today he was going to be meeting Bom, Seung Hyun’s female cousin.

Groaning a bit to himself, Ji Yong rubbed his achy ears, having to hide them for longer than usual was really starting to take a toll on them. “I can’t let him know,” he murmured to himself. “I don’t want to lose him,” he snatched up a spoon; he opened the plate with the tuna in it before he dug in.

As he was eating he got to thinking again. Before he had met Seung Hyun he had a purpose to solve what it meant to be what he was. He still wanted to understand why his biology was altered so severely so suddenly, why did he have cat DNA in him? The reason he had been snooping was because his parents would never tell him. So what was the reason?

Ji Yong still didn’t know even a bit about himself.

Well at least he accomplished one thing—he had gotten himself a boyfriend.

Okay, but that didn’t mean that his life had to revolve around his boyfriend. He still had research that needed to be done.  There had to be a way to explain what he was, who he was, and what it meant to have kitten ears and he guessed just to have an explanation for his kind of normal. He just didn’t know where else to look now. He thought about asking his parents, but he was still doubtful that they would say anything to him. Still, his birthday was coming up, maybe he could persuade them to tell him.

After he finished eating, Ji Yong rushed to take a shower, dressed nicely since later he was going to be seeing Seung Hyun, and headed out the door. He wanted to get to his studio to finish as much work as he could before the day was over.

000

Siwon was pissed off, and it was at Seung Hyun. He made such a thing known as he walked into Seung Hyun’s office and sat down in the seat in front of his cousin’s desk. For a moment he watched his little cousin whom was ignoring him and kept drawing in that long sheet of paper. How buildings or how Seung Hyun could draw such beautiful, entrancing lines was still a mystery to Siwon, but he was not here to watch him draw. “Yo, baby cuz, quit ignoring me you little , I got turned down, my heart aches,” he dramatically sank down into the chair, throwing his arms around his head.

Seung Hyun stopped drawing and quirked an eyebrow at him. “Get turned down, by whom?” he cutely tilted his head to the side. Siwon threw his hands up.

“Hee Chul turned me down,” He growled, shaking his fist at Seung Hyun, “I’d bet you hate it if Ji Yong turned you down!”

“I thought you didn’t like Hee Chul that way, why would your heart ache?” Seung Hyun asked, smirking at his cousin “Besides, it’s only fair that he’d turn you down after you turned him down. Be persistent and keep asking him out,” he said as he glanced down back at his paper. Siwon slammed his hand down at the papers to keep Seung Hyun from drawing. The white haired neko shot a piercing glare at his cousin. Siwon nearly flinched back and apologized, but he had the balls enough to return the glare even if his wasn’t as strong as Seung Hyun’s.  

“He acted weird,” Siwon said.

“What?” Seung Hyun narrowed his eyes.

“Hee Chul didn’t exactly turn me down, he said that he couldn’t. Not now, that it was complicated, and then he ran out of the house,” Siwon jabbed his thumb over his shoulder to the door, “I tried calling him to see if he made it home alright, but he doesn’t answer any of my calls. At first it would ring, but now it just goes straight to voice mail, and I’m worried.” The worry was evident in Siwon’s eyes and it made Seung Hyun also feel concern. Hee Chul had never ignored Siwon’s phone calls, much less stopped talking to him.

“Aigo…and you want me too…” Seung Hyun’s eyes widened at the very thought.

“Yah,” Siwon nodded his head. “Please go look for him, please, use that kitty thing of yours and go,”

Seung Hyun frowned, shaking his head, “It could be dangerous, in broad daylight especially. And what if he is home and spits me,” But Siwon leaned in and grabbed his face in between his hands to stop his logical rambling.

“But this is your fault you little , so come on.” Siwon stood up, with both hands on his hips as he looked at Seung Hyun expectantly, “if Hee Chul is hurt, it will all be blamed on you,”

“God, you must really love him,” Seung Hyun growled, baring his fangs at his cousin. Although if the roles were reversed he was sure he would be persistent about making sure that Ji Yong was alright. “Why don’t I call-” Siwon of course wasn’t taking it as he pulled Seung Hyun to his feet. Still gripping his wrist he pulled him out of his office, and out to the elevator, despite Seung Hyun’s resistance, he pushed him into the elevator. He could feel it in Seung Hyun’s movements that he restrained himself in strength and he could really stop and kill him if he wanted. But he knew that his little cousin would never do anything to hurt him. “If my dad-”

“He won’t know a thing,” Siwon confidently said, “And if he does, then I will take the blame, so chill”

“Right,” Seung Hyun sighed in defeat.

Both of them made it outside to Siwon’s Jeep, although Seung Hyun followed petulantly. Siwon didn’t stop driving until he reached just a little before Hee Chul’s home. Seung Hyun glanced at him once, before he opened the door and jumped out of the jeep. They had parked in a small street, so there wasn’t much of a crowd, nor a lot of people around. In an instant, Seung Hyun was gone, and had already jumped over the roof of a house.

Siwon could never figure out how Seung Hyun could move around so easily, and so fast that not even the eye could catch any of his movements. He prayed that his cousin could get the job done.

Seung Hyun made his way to Hee Chul’s house after house hoping and landed by one of the windows. If he remembered correctly Hee Chul’s house was a blue one, with a large grassy area and a cemented area in front of the garages. The back lead to a large fenced off pool. He had never been inside before, but this was the place that Siwon always came to pick Hee Chul from. After looking around the peaceful home, he snuck inside, and the window easily pushed open. Hee Chul lived in this small house, with two other roommates, which Seung Hyun wasn’t sure about whom they were since he had never been introduced to them.

Reaching up to secure the beanie around his head, he started to look around. He noted that he was in a room, but there was no one there. The sounds of a fan were coming from what he could guess was the living room, along with some movements of plates and pans coming from the kitchen.

Looking around the room, Seung Hyun noted how neatly everything was set. There was a lack of anything colorful though. But there was a desk on the other side, and Seung Hyun frowned as he walked over to it. There were knives, screws, wrenches, power tools, all neatly set out. The sight of them made him shiver a little in distrust, and the hairs on the back of his neck stood on point.

Seung Hyun moved away and walked out of the room, and peeked down the hall way until he could see into the living room. He crouched down, and peeked in from one side, just so no one would see him. There he saw Hee Chul sitting while he seemed to work on some paperwork that rested on his lap.

“Hee Chul, I burned the eggs,” someone giggled, and soon they made themselves known as they walked out of the kitchen. Seung Hyun stepped back, ready to attack in case he was seen.

“Come on Daesung, I don’t have time for this,” Hee Chul said as he set his papers aside, and stood up and followed said Daesung into the kitchen. Daesung looked familiar to Seung Hyun. He wasn’t sure why at first, until he remembered the night in the club, when he and Ji Yong first kissed. It was one of Ji Yong’s friends…

“Hyun Seung get off the table!” and then a crash. Seung Hyun quickly moved across the open living room, and looked into the kitchen- only to freeze up at what he saw. His eyes widened at all the metal in the kitchen, all the tools, and the dissected electronic appliances. It was incredible, but at the same time horrifying like out of a scary film. Hee Chul seemed to say something, and Seung Hyun darted his eyes to him as he walked to the sink and turned it on. A loud metallic screech sounded making Seung Hyun recoil as it hurt his ears. The pitch of the metallic sound was way above 48hrz, possibly higher than even a human could hear, but for Seung Hyun it rung painfully as the light of day.

He awkwardly hissed and unsteadily backed away, knocking into the fan, before he panicked and just rushed out back towards the window on his way out. He needed to get away from that sound!  

“Did you hear something?” Hyun Seung asked loudly into what sounded like low grinding to him, looking towards the living room and frowned as he walked over and found the fan thrown. That was odd. How did it fall? Hee Chul turned off the grinder in the kitchen, and walked over to the living room to see what was going on, and frowned.

“Oh just pick it up,” he sighed, thinking that Hyun Seung had thrown it before walking back into the kitchen to help Daesung.

Seung Hyun on the other hand landed out the window on his , yowling a little at how badly his ears hurt. They felt as if they had been pierced on the inside. Taking a deep breath, he rushed out of Hee Chul’s house and unsteadily made his way back to Siwon’s car. Siwon whom had been waiting for his cousin spotted him walking a bit off balance, and rushed to him. He quickly grabbed his cousin and pulled him to his chest, “What’s wrong?” he worriedly asked.  Seung Hyun shook his head repeatedly, and reached up to claw at his beanie.

Siwon frowned, and moved to grab Seung Hyun’s beanie, looking around him before he pulled it off. His eyes widened when he saw blood dripping from Seung Hyun’s beautiful gray blue ears, down to his white hair, and quickly started to inspect them as his uncle, Dong Wook had taught him. Seung Hyun’s ears were already healing, but slowly, and Siwon could see a bit of damage caused by his ear popping.

What worried him was that usually Seung Hyun healed fast.

“What happened, cousin, what happened,” he asked, begging. Seung Hyun buried his head in his cousin’s chest, trying to cover his ears now that they had started to heal, and slowly the pain was ebbing away. That was so odd. Nothing had ever hurt his ears that way, not even the day to day loud music that was played could compare.

“Loud noise, popped” Seung Hyun calmly said, reaching his hands to his ears. Siwon knocked his hands away, and started to wipe the blood away with the edge of his shirt. This was his entire fault.

Siwon sighed as he pulled the beanie back over the kitten ears. “I’m sorry,” he pulled Seung Hyun forward, “Come on, I’ll take you to the car,” With his help, and an ice cream later, Seung Hyun was appeased, and nibbling on his ice cream while purring at the same time. Siwon sighed in relief that his cousin was alright and hugged him tightly as much as he could.

By late noon, just as the sun was setting over the horizon, Bom walked in to find Siwon sitting on the couch, with Seung Hyun laying on it, with his head on Siwon’s lap. Siwon had cloths and cotton balls that he was gently using to probe and clean Seung Hyun’s ear. He also had a small lamp between his lips that was helping him light inside.

“What happened to his ears?” she asked.

Siwon ran the warm wet cloth on the outside, before getting a dry one end cleaned. “Seung Hyun’s ears had a bad reaction to a loud sound.”

“Omo,” Bom got a worried look on her face, “Should we not go out tonight then?” she asked.

“Ani, I want to see Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun persisted as he tried to look at Bom pleadingly, but was stopped.

Siwon sighed, “He can’t live a day away from oddball,” he said, “I’ll go with you guys so I can help you keep an eye on him in case something happens,”

“Thanks” she grinned, and moved in close to look at Seung Hyun whom had his eyes closed as his Siwon continued to help him. “Is that blood?” she asked.

“Yeah, he bled a lot more than expected,” Siwon said and frowned, “Hold still Seung Hyun, stop squirming around,”

“But Ji is calling me” Seung Hyun’s ears flicked and both Bom and Siwon looked at him oddly. Bom then glanced at Seung Hyun’s desk and saw his phone on silent, but definitely Ji Yong was calling him.

“Well, his hearing isn’t bad,” Bom said, still unable to understand how Seung Hyun could hear a cell phone when it was on mute. It made no sense. She walked over to Seung Hyun and handed the cell phone over. The white haired neko immediately answered and jumped away from Siwon whom quickly snatched the hem of his shirt and pulled him back into his lap so he could clean the other ear.

“Hello?” Seung Hyun said unconcern by the awkwardness of being on his cousin’s lap.

“Gawd, he’s definitely not a kid anymore,” Siwon groaned as he gently cleaned Seung Hyun’s ear. Bom rolled her eyes.

“You’re at your studio again, can I see some of your art,” Seung Hyun fondly talked in the phone making Siwon and Bom grin at each other. Their little cousin had definitely found something good. “Don’t be shy,” Seung Hyun teased. They couldn’t be sure what was being said on the other side, but whatever it was it had Seung Hyun grinning as well. “Alright, we’ll go get you in a bit, bye”

Siwon pushed Seung Hyun off his lap and continued to clean as he had him sit on the floor, with his head tilted. Bom started to look around the office, frowning when she saw the beanie with blood. She was going to have to wash that. She sighed, and pulled out a pink beanie that was hers but she knew Seung Hyun wouldn’t mind. So when Siwon was done cleaning Seung Hyun’s ears and asked him to  move them, she placed the beanie right over his head with a delighted smile.

“Ha Yi, and Hye Yoon are here,” Bom said.

Siwon and Seung Hyun got to their feet. “It’s weird for them to be here early,” Siwon commented.

“No it’s not,” Bom said, and then turned to Seung Hyun whom kept looking around, “Are you sure you are going to be okay?” he asked.

He slowly nodded his head. “Just fine,” he muttered and started to walk out of his office. His walk itself seemed a little off.

“He’s been slightly walking out off balance since his ears popped. I hope it gets better,” Siwon explained and Bom groaned.

“Is Ji Yong really this special that he’d still want to go see him despite what is going on to him,” she asked.

Siwon nodded. “Oh he’s very special to him.”

Seung Hyun could hear them and cursed himself for being unable to stay steady. Taking a deep breath he walked into the elevator and didn’t bother to hold it for Siwon or Bom, whom were more than likely about to start cleaning up the mess in his office. When he reached the bottom floor he did his best to walk normally as he approached his cousins. “Hey,” he said and they greeted him back with tight hugs and everything.

“Oh Hyunie, you look so adorable in pink” Hye Yoon cooed at him.

“Thanks” He said, smiling.

“Where’s Bom?” Ha Yi asked, “I keep wanting to meet your boyfriend!”

“Me too,” Hye Yoon said, “I wonder who the boy that finally snatched you up is,”

“Bom said that you are most likely to marry him,” Ha Yi added.

Seung Hyun blushed. “I don’t know” he mumbled. He didn’t know or cared much about marriage.

“We will just have to see,” Ha Yi giggled, and then looked to the side, “Ah Siwon is here,” she said, making Hye Yoon also look and frown. Usually they didn’t hang out with many of their male cousins, seeing as they were boisterous and a sometimes a bit vulgar.

“Hello, ladies!” Siwon called as he approached, making all the girls roll their eyes.

A few minutes later they got to Ji Yong’s studio and they were all in awe about it, but seeing as his boyfriend was uncomfortable having so many look at his art, he decided against asking him to show it now. They could do that when they were alone together. So he opened Ji Yong’s door and let him get in first, before squeezing with him in the back seats. Ha Yi and Hye Yoon immediately turned around to look at him with wide eyes.

“You really are a cutie,” Hye Yoon said.

“I told you I don’t lie” Bom giggled. She was in the passenger seat  next to Siwon who was driving.  

“How old are you?” Hye Yoon asked.

“Um…nineteen,” Ji Yong answered.

“Ah, you’re dating a younger boy Hyunie,” Ha Yi said, her large eyes going wide. Seung Hyun scowled.

“I’m not that old,”

“He’s twenty-one,” Hye Yoon said, and grinned at Ji Yong, “So what made you want to date our dorky little cousin whom seems to spend all his time working,” she asked.

Ji Yong pursed his lips. “I liked him the first time I saw him,” he said, as it was the best explanation that he could come up with other than admitting that he had liked his eyes most of all.

“He is good looking right” Hye Yoon said, “But he can be such a dork sometimes, like did you know that he can throw a tantrum like a five year old?” she asked, making Seung Hyun look away. Ji Yong’s eyes widened a bit as he looked at them curiously.

“That’s cute,” he said making everyone in the car laugh except for Seunng Hyun who buried his face in Ji Yong’s shoulder. Ji Yong turned to look at him, and then his cousins, wondering why they were all laughing.

“Wait until you actually see one!” Ha Yi managed through her fit of giggles.

After that, they all went to a small diner, where they ordered take out of various plates. When they were done, they headed towards the park and went into the large Gym. The Gym was closed at that time, seeing as it was night but the security guard only took a little of convincing to let them in and eat. A basketball had been pulled out of Siwon’s trunk and it was thrown across the gym for them to play after they were finished eating. Bom was the only one to notice how both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong froze when they saw the ball bouncing; their eyes had a similar dazed look as they watched it bounce away. It made her frown as she was used to seeing the look in Seung Hyun’s face, but for Ji Yong to have the same reaction was a bit odd.

Was that why Siwon called him oddball?

“I want a cheese burger,” Siwon called, as he snatched it out of the bag.

“I want the grilled chicken,” Hye Yoon said, and Siwon handed it to her. He then handed a burger to the others. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun sat a little farther away from them, but close to each other, their hips practically glued to the other as they ate in near synchronization. Bite for bite, for .

“Let’s start planning out the teams,” Bom said. “We could play girls against boys,”

“Three and three, that will be fair, and my team will kick your Bommie,” Siwon said, waving his hand in a very cool motion.

Bom glared at him, “We will kick your to the moon and back,”

“That will hurt him,” Ha Yi mumbled.

“Girls are better than boys, and we are going to prove that here,” Hye Yoon said, talking her own smack.

“That’s yet to be determined, right Hyunie and oddball” Siwon looked over at them.

“Riiiiight” Both cheerfully said. Siwon sighed, putting a hand to his chest.

“Oh I’m so proud,” 

“God” Bom rolled her eyes as the Ha Yi and Hye Yoon giggled.

As they finished eating, they went to the basketball court. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun kept looking at each other. Although they seemed really close, it was also as if Ji Yong kept a teasing distance between himself and Seung Hyun, almost as if luring him in. “Alright, we get the ball first,” Siwon said as he rushed to the ball and started to bounce it from one hand to the other, and doing tricks. He then tossed the ball to Seung Hyun who flawlessly caught it. His kitty instincts told him to roll it and play with it, but he restrained himself from doing so and walked to the center of the court.

“We can choose team captains and I’ll throw the ball high in the center, whoever reaches it first will be the team that will be starting, fair?” he asked. His cousin’s happily nodded, and Ji Yong could almost proudly purr at his boyfriend being so smart.

“I nominate Bom as our team captain,” Hye Yoon said, flicking her fingers to the red head. Ha Yi nodded in agreement.  

“I nominate oddball as our team captain,” Siwon called, a large grin taking over his face as Ji Yong blushed and felt a little weird at being nominated to be captain. This was the first time ever that he was going to be playing in a basketball team, much less being its captain. He wasn’t sure if he could do this. But one look at Seung Hyun’s direction encouraged him to give it a try.

He stepped forward to the center as the team captains were agreed upon, Bom gave him a sweet smile and he turned his head to the ball. It was strange how she kept trying to look at his face, as if she was searching for something. Seung Hyun winked at him and Ji Yong smiled. The ball was then thrown between them, as Seung Hyun sent it flying high. Ji Yong turned his head up, watching it as the ball moved up, rolling in the air before it started to fall, and the next moment, he had it in his hands.

Siwon started to loudly shout that they had the lead, and they were going to be starting first while Bom had a pout on her face that she had been to slow to reach for the ball.

Since the boy team had the ball first, Siwon was the first to get it and dribble it across the court, getting swiped at here and there by the girls that were trying their best to get the ball back. At one point Hye Yoon had managed to steal the ball only to gasp when Seung Hyun appeared by her out of nowhere and stole it.

“What the-” she gasped as she watched her cousin throw it to Ji Yong who flawlessly caught it. Bom appeared in front of Ji Yong and the boy only slid his body slightly to the side, before bouncing the ball off to the side, and towards Siwon whom then moved more into the side of the court and finally dunked it into the net.

“That’s how it’s played!” Siwon cheered.

“You got lucky with that one,”

The girls were serious now.

Seung Hyun threw the ball back into play, aiming at Siwon but Bom was right there to jump in the way and caught the ball in time. The move was unexpected. She dribbles the ball down the court to their side, and when Ji Yong appeared in front of her, she immediately diverted the ball to the side and towards Ha Yi. Ha Yi, being as short as she was, was able to move and cover a lot of space while keeping the ball close to herself. Hye Yoon was soon by her side and she passed it. But as she was gonna pass it, Siwon was there to steal it from her. Bom had anticipated this, so she was right there to corner Siwon who found himself surrounded by all three girls. He closed his eyes and threw the ball randomly in a direction away from himself and the girls.

Seung Hyun caught it, and bounced the ball to the other side of the field.

Ji Yong caught it and dunked in another point for them- and it all happened in the one split second that the girls had their back turned to the court, and Siwon had his eyes closed- so to hear the ball go in was a surprise to all of them. Neither Bom, Ha Yi, nor Hye Yoon had been done turning around when the ball suddenly hit the ground again.

The moment the ball bounced, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were going after it. Both seemed to move in at abnormal speed, but it didn’t last long as both of them launched for the ball, and ended up rolling across the court, trying to take it away from the other. For a moment one would come out triumph before the other would steal it and the whole fight would start again.

“Um…guys,” Siwon called.

Seung Hyun pushed Ji Yong face down onto the floor, his eyes flashing an odd color as he glared at his cousins, a look deadly possessive taking over his features as he bared his fangs at them. Before Ha Yi or Hye Yoon could see though, Siwon and Bom had pushed them behind them, and both shared a worried glance. The ball then rolled away and Ji Yong let out a whimper as he made to reach out for it.  The moment that Seung Hyun heard Ji Yong whimper though, his features all settled and his attention was focused on the blond boy who turned to look at him with a near painfully adoring look on his face.

“I think we should call it a night,” Siwon quickly said, snatching Seung Hyun by one of his arms. Seung Hyun gave him a confused look as Bom reached for Ji Yong and pulled him to his feet as well.

“And I’ll take Ji Yong home,” she said, but Ji Yong immediately backed up and Seung Hyun pulled away from Siwon.

“What’s wrong with you both,” Seung Hyun asked, feeling oddly confused by his cousin’s actions.

“Yeah, why are you acting all weird, we were all just having some fun,” Ha Yi said, and Hye Yoon nodded in agreement. It was as if the moment previous had just not happened. Bom and Siwon both looked at each other before they went back to playing ball.

When it was time to go home, Ha Yi and Hye Yoon were the first to be dropped off. Siwon and Bom both decided that Seung Hyun and Ji Yong would be last, seeing as both were snuggled closed to each other and asleep already. Siwon drove them to his house and they just sat there, watching Seung Hyun and Ji Yong sleep through the rearview mirror.

“Did you notice how Seung Hyun started to walk good again?” Bom asked, “he no longer seemed off balanced, and that was since we went to pick Ji Yong up,”

“I did, but I just thought that Seung Hyun forgot about his discomfort, since it seemed that his ears had perfectly healed and I had helped him clean them properly,” Siwon frowned.

“I’m starting to think, about Seung Hyun’s instincts. As humans we all have urges when we meet a certain person, you know ual desires and just today I wonder if that is maybe what Seung Hyun has for Ji Yong,” She crossed her arms, sighing deeply.

Siwon made a face, “Well it’s only natural our baby cuz is gonna wanna get it on with whom he feels attracted to, even if that is little oddball there,”

“We have to talk to Seung Hyun though! We can’t let him just attack Ji Yong, it seemed like that was what he was going to do today,” the red head glared at Siwon whom backed away and raised his hands, nodding his head.

“I get your point, but really Bom, I doubt that Seung Hyun would even harm Ji Yong in the slightest,”

Bom huffed in anger, “He could if he gets out of control, and it’s something that he could end up regretting if we don’t step in and warn him about it! He doesn’t seem aware of how he acts around Ji Yong,” She then jabbed a finger at Siwon, “and then there is the issue that if he does try to get it on with Ji Yong, he could be the one to end up hurt when Ji Yong ends up fearing him or even seems disgusted by him because of his ears and tail” She spoke in hushed tones now, sadly looking towards Seung Hyun whom practically had his face buried in Ji Yong’s neck.

Everyone was always so clueless as to Seung Hyun’s real nature, and it was something that was kept between the three of them. It was almost like their own dirty little secret, but the thing was that it wasn’t dirty in the slightest. There was nothing but beauty to Seung Hyun and Bom was not sure if she even trusted Ji Yong enough yet to let him in and be the next person to know about her baby cousin’s condition. She didn’t want anyone to ever break Seung Hyun’s heart. But there was also Ji Yong to consider. She had noticed that Ji Yong seemed so in love with Seung Hyun, but that was impossible as they had just started dating. But the look in his eyes, that pure adoration, that face of his whenever he was looking at Seung Hyun was-breathtaking.

“I don’t think Ji Yong would hurt him,” Siwon whispered, and reached his hand for the ignition. “Let’s take Ji Yong to his house now, and then we can tuck Seung Hyun to bed if that makes you feel better”

 “Oh Jeez, I’m being serious here and you’re just trying to peg me for being overly protective,” Bom hissed. Siwon giggled, before he sighed.

“Actually I wanted to tell you about what happened earlier today,” he distractedly said as he looked behind him as he backed out of the drive way, and then straightened the car. It was night so the roads were empty, making it easier to drive, and it made him itch for speed. “The reason why Seung Hyun’s ears bled…he wouldn’t exactly tell me…but it happened when I had him go check up on Hee Chul”

“Hee Chul’s?” Bom asked, looking surprised.

“Hee Chul never has let me into his house; he’s always seemed private about it.” Siwon stated, “But I asked him out and he ran out so I was worried about him so I decided to send Seung Hyun in.” Siwon cursed, and rubbed the back of his neck, “I don’t know what happened Bom, he came back and his ears were bleeding and he seemed like he could hardly keep straight,”

Bom frowned, but didn’t say anything. She knew from the beginning that Hee Chul had become friends with Siwon at a young age, and he always acted so interested in Siwon. It seemed to make sense when he came out and confessed his love for Siwon, they all thought it was cute, but Siwon at the time had thought he was all straight. Siwon had truly thought of nothing but his studies and girls, like any normal boy would but suddenly his best friend in the whole world had just confessed to him and his heart was compromised from then on. He cared so much for his friend that he couldn’t hurt him, but at the same time it was like looking at him in a new light. Hee Chul was special and important to him that he didn’t want to lose him, but he was sure that he didn’t feel romantically towards him- but as time passed his mind started to change and Siwon started to wonder if things between them would work romantically.

“You don’t think that he did something to Seung Hyun do you?”

“What! No, Hee Chul would never attack Hyunie,” Siwon glared at Bom, “But something happened in there and I want to figure out what. So I am going to go visit Hee Chul tomorrow, and see for myself.” He determinately said. Bom watched him with concern in her eyes.

“Oh be careful then you stubborn ,” She hissed, “if they made Hyunie’s ears bleed, then something worse can happen to you, idiot.” She grumbled.

“I’m dropping you off first,” he glared at her, but then softened, “but at least you will know where I went if I go missing and you know where to go look for me,”

Bom nodded, “Yes, yes,” she said.

“Good girl”

“Oh shut up,”

“Here we are,” he said as he drove into her street. Bom felt reluctant to get home though. She wanted to stay there with all of them.  But she knew that was impossible for now. She took a deep breath as her house finally came into view and Siwon drove in, turning off the car as he walked her to her house and made sure she got in safe. When he returned, he blasted some music, waking both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong with a slight jolt. That didn’t detour him from singing along to the music and dancing as he drove to Ji Yong’s house.

“Your cousin at singing,” Ji Yong joked as he buried his face in Seung Hyun’s chest, a little irritated at being so rudely woken up. Seung Hyun was used to it though and only chuckled.

“He knows it; he’s just being an ,” Seung Hyun whispered to him and both giggled to each other. When they reached Ji Yong’s house, Seung Hyun opened the door and stepped out to help Ji Yong out of the car. He then walked him to the door, giving him a kiss on the cheek goodnight and making sure he was inside before he walked back to the jeep and took the passenger seat.

“Are you planning on forever opening his doors for him?” Siwon asked, with a slight smirk on his face.

“So long as he’s mine, yes,” Seung Hyun answered, grinning at his cousin.

“Oh, with such scary teeth I doubt he’ll stay around.” Siwon faked shivered in fear. Seung Hyun scoffed.

“They’re not that scary”

“Have you looked yourself in a mirror?”

“Well yes, but what does that have to do with anything,”

“Well, Bom and I are concerned about you,” Siwon seriously said, making Seung Hyun regard him the same.

“What?”

“We believe that you might want to jump Ji Yong’s bones- you know what I mean”

“I know what you mean!” Seung Hyun blushed.

“So we want to talk to you about that, so you’re careful and don’t jump Ji Yong and expose what you are”

Seung Hyun groaned and pushed his head against the cool window, “Is it that bad?”

“It’s that bad” Siwon confirmed.

Well hell.