2

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were all now in the living room, except the manager who beg not to give Dara a hard time.. The boys are still

 

wondering where on earth did this girl came from. While she was laughing and mocking our name...right at that

 

moment...they planned of getting revenge on her..They were so stress these days because of song promotions, CF

 

shoots, drama shooting locations and girl problems..       

 

.And having that girl around seems not helping their problems...SO after an hour when the manager left...the maknae comes into his room and shoved a two piece of paper  into Dara's face..

 

"ya...can you give it to me nicely? And what is it?"

 

'Can't you see it's a paper,,,you dumb" it was Junsu

 

"I know it's a paper you moron, what I'm asking is ..who the hell thought of this?"

 

"That was for our safety..you know..We can't just trust a stranger easily and welcome in open arms.." it was Yunho

 

'You're weird you know? You said you wont accept money from us.." Yoochun followed

 

 

 

Dara is totally speechless upon hearing them.. When she silently recovered...she remember a few lines she knew on her drama club at school..She always play the role but her classmates didnt knew that she memorize a leadcharacter lines too..

 

1...2...3...

 

 

 

'Mianhe , Dumb Bang Shin Ki for creating a mess here..Don't worry, I wont bother you anymore...It's just that Im so happy that someone cares about me for the first time in my 16 years of my life.."

 

'Woahhh...you're 16...seriously?" Changmin asked...shocked in his face

 

'Yeah..I  guess...I should just go to my mom's grave to sleep tonight... She's the only one who could understand me but she died when I was three"  Dara said , trying to convince the guys on her acting

 

'''hahahhaha...I'm  20 for your knowledge..I knew it...you five will fall into my trap"

 

"OMO..do you expect us to believe that crap...If you want...goooo"

 

"Ahmmmm...ahjusii...are you gay? Why are you always yelling and insulting a beautiful angel like me? Are you jealous of my beauty? Well, I wont blame you...because you looked like a wife whose left behind by a husband with six kinds...you looked so stress and did you see your eye bag? I'ts so disgusting..."

 

"Whoaahhhhhhh"that was everybody

 

'Okay...I know you were angry at me because I didnt know you...But seriously,,, I really dont...I'm not into KPOP...as you said...i'm more into  Back street Boys and Boyzone  and....I dont know single one singer from Korea"

 

"you...dumb crazy girl...do you think you're funny? Who do you think you are talking to us like that?  Su, call manager hyung and tell him that we wont allow this girl to live with us...And you...Miss whoever you are....outttttttttttttttt"..or you want us to drag you out here? Get outtt. you're not welcome here..

 

Dara's smile on her face wiped out.. It was replaced by pain and confusion.She is really clueless ...what did she do to them? She only wanted to make fun..but seeing how serious they are...she surrender..She grab her things on the front door and she  began running...Tears were forming in her eyes..and raining hard doesnt help her poor situation..She saw a small park and sighed in relief when she saw a small gazebo surrounded by a trees...When she get inside, she pulled one covers from her bag...She ignores that her body were already shaking and she's now feeling warm..

 

For the first time in her life...she felt helpless and vulnerable...the excact opposite of the strong and mean Dara people know...Minutes later, she fell into her dreamland..

 

Meanwhile...

 

The guys were sitting on each corner of the living room..Different thoughts into their minds..the funny thing is...it was the same girl they were thinking..They all jolted back when a sudden loud thunder can be heard outside...outside where the crazy girl is roaming...without a place to stay...maybe dying of starvation..or hit by a car...shoottt

 

'Oh my...what happened to a gentleman like me? What we did was so wrong...I'm worried about that girl..but I'm more worried about hyung's anger" Junsu thought

 

'Well, she deserves it...After calling us Dumb, she thinks that we will accept her to live with us? No way...but...I can still remember  the sadness in her eyes when Jae hyung kicked her out..." the leader thought

 

"Ok...it's true that she save our manager...she save our manager....she save our manager...oh my..she's an Angel...and we let her go.."

 

'I believe that she is 16... the way she acted and the way she looked...Though I wonder why Jae hyung's behavior towards her...She looks so cute and I wanted to be her Oppa......yes...we ...big time" Changmin looked at two piece of papers and then...gulped

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was sleeping in my room when my members drag me outside because they said our hyung let the girl inside our house...I was scared because I dont  want the girl I'm courting get jealous again...I was so frustrated at the same time angry with our situation...And ..okay I admit that I threw my anger towards the girl...

 

I never meant to treat her that way...it's just that I'm so stressed and when she insulted how I look...that's it...I loose everything...i forgot that she's a girl, I forgot that she save our hyung...she's cute..I admit...but damnnn...she's 16 for Gahds sake (still minor)..Of course, I have a conscience...I'm guilty of sending her away without a place to go...but you'll see ..I have a pride too.."

 

 

 

'Mr Kim Jaejoong, yahoooooo...yes you...could you please come with us...You see, the rain is getting harder and I wont just sit here  and let my conscience eat me.." the leader said

 

"Huh...what do you mean?"

 

'I mean...come on and hurry up"

 

'But why?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why???? Because...we have a Princess to save..."