1

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 Months after Dara left home...

 

 

 

'Ya...Mr. Song, you cant do this to me"

 

"Oh, yes I can..Miss park..You're 2 months delay for your rent.."

 

"But could you please let me leave till tomorrow? I dont have place to leave" she beg

 

'Well, not my problem" her PMS-ing landlord mockingly said while throwing all her stuffs on the road side.

 

 

 

Her POV

 

 

 

What now Sandara Park? Great, just great..You're pathetic, you know that?Why dont you just go home? Home...no way...And what?? To see that ie stepmom of mine and what if she force me again to milk a cow? Ewww...or what If she wants me to clean the whole barn this time.. Oh..I  hated her...So much...

 

But where will I go? It's getting dark and late...I can't afford any hostel or any place to rent right now..And my stuffs, how dare that old man threw out my things like that...Oh...I'm so gonna get a revenge to him. Is it my bad luck today? I was fired too at the coffee shop I'm working...I made a little mistake and some jelaous and insecure co-workers of mine told it to our manager..

 

End of POV

 

 

 

Dara is still walking without nowhere to go. She's a bit scared because she didnt realize she's already heading into a dark alley...What If somebody just grab her or  a ghost might appear in front of her...yaikkss..Suddenly, she heard a pleading voice of a man..She carefully walk andpeek where the sounds come from...Her eyes widen when she saw 2-3 boys ganging up a guy...probably in his 40's..They was about to beat him but Dara runs fast towards them and she begin to attack the stunned and suprised vigilants...

 

'Huh...they messed up with a wrong chick you know? I'm a black belter...for real"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour later

 

 

 

"Come in...Sandara...feel at home"

 

"thank you so much...Mr. Kim"

 

"Ahh...call me Uncle from now on.."

 

'Uncle? Okay, and you dont know how greatful I am for letting me stay here"

 

"No it should be me saying that...thanks for saving my life"

 

"you're welcome"

 

'By the way...I will let you live here until you've found your own...but"

 

"What Uncle? There's a catch?"

 

"Yes, you'll see...this is a hiding place of my talents.."

 

"huh?"

 

'Yes, you can stay here but could you help them on some chores like do the laundry, cooking...stuff like that..And dont tell anyone that they were living here or else their crazy saseng fans will camp outside"

 

"wait...uncle..you want me to be their maid..No way...I even dont know how to cook"

 

 

 

Oh...so you dont want it? Then...get the fack out of here" the grumpy flower boy said

 

 

 

Dara's eyes constrict when she heard those words.. No one dare to talk to her like that...She turn around where the voice came from sand saw five men standing while giving her unwelcome stares...

 

 

 

'Uh oh...Dara meet my talents...I'm sure you know them...and by the way ...I' m their manager"

 

"Huh...but Uncle...I dont know them...Actually..it's my first time seeing those men"

 

'You...are you acting dumb...You dont knew who we are?" it's Jaejoong again

 

"kidss...kids.. stop that..  Sandara, I want you to meet Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu , Max and your new best friend Kim Jaejoong..and they were called  Dong Bang Shin ki or DBSK...and you guys, I want tou to meet Sandara..she save me from the robbers tonight...I owe her my life"

 

The five look at each other in confusion as they saw the girl's mouth hanging open...Finally, she already recognize us..But they were wrong, they all felt dumb and irritated when Dara started laughing while rolling on the floor..she continously laughing at something they didnt knew..

 

 

 

'Bwahahahaha...you are all so funny..Whose idiot dare to name your group..Hahahha...  it's the first time I heard that name...and hey it really suits to all of you....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dumb Bang Shin Ki.....