chapter 2

He Use To Be My Teacher
The next day, you woke up happily and dressed to go to school. You were excited because you were going to see your Prince Charming Mr. Jung, your ultimate crush. You had a crush on him since the day he joined your school.. Its been 5 months since he had been teaching in SM High ------------------ You were on your way to class.. "Soo Yin-ah, will you accompany me to the airport later?" Kris asked.. "Who is coming?" you asked. . . . . . . . . . "My friend Luhan" Kris answered and flung his back pack on his shoulder. . . . . . . . . . . . . "Ok" you calmly replied, "My Prince!" you yelped as you saw Mr. Jung in the distance.. He was talking with Mr. Yoochun, another teacher. . . . . . . . . . . . "Excuse me, I have to hurry" you push your hair behind your ears and quicken your pace so that you might come across Mr. Jung and atleast greet him. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Silly girl" Kris rolled his eyes and followed you to the gate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Mr. Park left for his class and Mr. Jung was alone,"Good Morning, teacher" you chirped. . . . . . ."Hey, good morning Soo Min, did you have a good sleep?" Mr. Jung smiled making thousands of butterflies flutter in your stomach.. . . . . . . . . . . . . "Yeah, I did" you blushed.. . . . . . . . . . . "Good, I hope you won't day dream in the class again" He laughed.. You turned red as you remember the incident that happened yesterday.. "Ah... Sorry, It won't happen again" you sheepishly replied.. He just smiled at you, "See you in class" he said and left to the staff room. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You place your hand on your chest which was thumping badly, you felt like it was going to explode. *OMG, I can't wait to tell Kris* you thought. "KRIISSS!" you screamed like a mad girl and ran through the hallway to him.