chapter 1

He Use To Be My Teacher
"Lee Soo yin? Are you all right?" Mr. Jung asked again giving you a concern look. He had asked you a question but you didn't gave any response. You sat still, resting you head on your hand which was supported by the desk and your eyes were fixed in a distance, while you smiled dreamily.. . . . . . . "Hello?" Mr. Jung waved his hands across your face... But you were so crazy day dreaming about him that you didn't noticed it.... You were fantasising about Mr. Jung again... In your fantasy, Mr. Jung was a Prince and you were a Princess. You two met in a forest and you dreamed of him confessing to you.... "I love you too!" you screamed out startling everyone. "Thats not the ans" Mr. Jung cleared his throat, while the whole class burst out laughing.. It brought you back to reality, your eyes widened * SHOOT! THAT IS SO SILLY OF ME, NO EMBARASSING! * You are as red as a tomato, you bit your lips out of embarassment and quickly ducked your head and hid your face with your textbook. You were cursing yourself a hundred time .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The whole class were still laughing, "All right, settle down" Mr. Jung said.. "Soo Yin, please concentrate this time" he gave you a smile.. You nearly drop dead... "Ne, seosangnim" you whispered.. "Thank you" he smiled a bit and continued, " So Japanese invasions............" He went on. ---------------------------- During break, you met Kris, your best friend.... "I like your performance, you were quite bold" Kris grinned.... "Yaah, please don't try to bring that up again" you whined and munch the sandwich. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Seriously, what were you day dreaming about?" Kris asked trying to annoy you. . . . . . . . . . "Shut up!" you barked as you felt your ears burning... You were dying of embarassment and he was putting more pressure on you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "AH... I know, You were dreaming about your Prince Charming Jung-" Before he could finish, you quickly stuff a sandwich in his mouth stoping him. . . . . . . . . . . . . "Yaam" he yelled in a muffled tone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Thats for your big mouth" you smirked. You stood up and dust your hands and left.