12th Chapter

Four
Tiffany's birthday is days ahead and Taeyeon still don't know what to do or what to give her wife.
 
Hmm.. So what to give her? I don't think she needs anything anymore since she can always get it. Who am I kidding? She's rich, she might get disappointed to what I'm going to give her. 
 
She slump herself on her desk thinking over and over. Their class slacks off that time since the professor did not came. So  Taeyeon overly thinks about the upcoming birthday of Tiffany. She almost fell asleep when Jessica tap her shoulder and said, "Tae lets go down to the cafeteria.","ok, Lets go.. Oi yoong,Hyo,Seo Lets go eat!"  
 
@The Cafeteria
 
Hyoyeon asked Yoona how close is she now with Taecyon. "Is there any progress from you two?", "Hmm, Maybe? I dunno. We're good but where not together together.", "No progress? Really? Its not what I see. You two lovebirds are always together when we come and play at SONE" Jessica said after she drinked her cola. Seo chuckled at Sica's remark then out of nowhere she asked Taeyeon. "Tae, how about you? How are you and your new suitor coming along?" Taeyeon almost spit out her drinks to Hyoyeon in which the latter quickly changed seat just incase, then she said. "yeah Tae, how are you and Leetuk this day?". " Him? uhh.. I don't feel anything for him. He's too young for me, he's only in high school guys."
 
That kid is also the reason why I need to explain a lot to Tiffany. She almost become HellFany if I didn't react quickly to Leetuks behaviour when I'm around. Aish, Pani-ah and I already took note of it. Don't make her to jealous or i will suffer. -_-
 
--Flashback--
 
Taeny are passing time inside the SONE Rental when a guy approached Taeyeon. She looked at the guy and smile. She greeted him like always, "Hi Leetuk.", He did not speak instead he gave her a sundae. Taeyeon accepted what Leetuk offered (Taeyeon always accepts what ever cute , cool or sweets you gave her so she doesn't hesitate when someone offers her sundae). "Tiff can I talk to Taeyeon for a moment?" He asked, Tiffany just nod and when she intends to leave Taeyeon didn't let her. "You can tell me without Pani-ah leaving." Ok, here goes..." Leetuk took a deep breath and he said to loudly that the not only Taeny heard it but also Soshi whose also present at that time.."Tae ilike you so much ever since I first saw you here." Taeyeon was shocked that it left wide-open. She never noticed Tiffany left the scene already. When she comes to her scences again . This is what she said, "uhhh.. thank you for the sundae and about to what you just said.. I.. I'll think about it. I need to go for a while." She signaled Yoona that she would look for Tiffany and left.
 
She went outside the shop and found Tiffany sitting on one of the bench. She went near her and kneeled infront of Tiffany. " Mushroom.. whats wrong?" she held firmely at Tiffany's hand. Then she get up and sit beside her lover hugged her and soothed her. "Mushroom.. If its Leetuk, I don't like him you know that. Now stop giving me the silent treatment." She said firmly.
 
--End of Flashback--
 
Ever since Leetuk confessed he always took the chance to be beside Taeyeon.  If he's around there would be no Taeny moment and Tiffany doesn't like it but she gave way never want to argue with the boy. Taeyeon always find way to get away from Leetuk and go to Tiffany and everytime Tiffany would just  give Taeyeon cold stare and huff then go away in which Taeyeon just scratched the back of her head then proceed to calm Tiffany saying sweet words, doing silly things, anything that would make Tiffany smile again and it was very tiring for Taeyeon but she shrugged it off for the sake of Tiffany.
 
One evening while Taeyeon was doing her assignment she recieved a txt from Tiffany.
 
Tiffany> Taetae.. :(
Taeyeon> What is it mushroom?
Tiffany> Imissyou..
Taeyeon> Imissyoutoo.. now don't be sad. I'll see you tomorrow.
Tiffany> Yeah right.. i'll see you for a moment then that kid would barge in then I can't be with you for the whole day! He's always interupting us. I hate it..
Taeyeon> Haist, Ok i'll talk to him tomorrow.. will that ease your mind?
 
How will I break it to Leetuk without hurting him that much. Tiffany wants me to make Leetuk stop courting me but she can't do the same with Nickhun.. bummer -_-"
 
------
 
Taeyeon did what Tiffany asked her to do she went to Leetuk and said, "Do you mind if we talk?", "Sure no problem.", "uhm.. We should uhmm.. step outside." Then Taeyeon went outside without looking back and Leetuk followed where Taeyeon went.
 
--Outside
 
"Leetuk, you see.. I appreciate your effort and all, I know  your sincere but I can't accept your feelings for me. I'm not ready yet for a relationship. We can be friends but not more than that. Don't worry I'm not like the other girls when they said they just want to be friends they will totally ignore them. Nothing will change on how I treat you. I will talk to you play with you just like the other days." She said it, she also know that no matter what words she said it would hurt Leetuk but she doesn't want Leetuk to have false hope its better like that. Leetuk was shocked to what Taeyeon said, he stayed silent for a moment before he spoke again. "Is that a promise? that you will never treat me like a stranger after this?" Taeyeon nods and offered a hand shake, he accepted it and smiled. After that Taeyeon waited for Tiffany at the park. The moment she saw her she quickly approached the latter and hug her. But Tiffany pushes her away, "why mushroom?" then Taeyeon pouted. Her lover just gave her an angry look in which she find cute.
 
Whats with her? but she look cute that way. :)
 
"I hate you Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany said then she pouts. "No you don't." Taeyeon replied then she hugged her again this time she hugged her tightly that Tiffany can't push her away and she spoke again "I miss this scent, I'm in love with this.", "So you love my scent more than me? you miss my scent more than me.. Then i'll give you my perfume then don't ever speak to me again Kim Taeyeon!", " you didn't let me finish mushroom. Let me say it again.. I miss this scent, I'm in love with this but most of all I miss the person who wears this scent and I'm way more inlove to the person who wear this scent namely Tiffany hwang." She breaks the hug and kissed Tiffany at the cheek. Tiffany blushed and said "I take back what I said that I hate you. I love you my hubby." then she gave her lover a peck on the lips and showed her famous eye smile.
 
------
 
Whew another chapter done.. thank you for the views and thank you for subscribing.. I'm so happy :)
Please leave a comment.. So I may know what you think of this.. Once again Thank you!!
 
Follow me at tumblr -- shinobi04.tumblr.com
instagram -- shinobinicka