Final Chapter: Nam Won is a love city

T-ara N4 & CNBlue's love story ^^

Final Chapter Nam Won is a love city~

“So what should we do now?” I ask all my friends after telling them the truth story. Of course lots of people can add more Ideas. I look at Jungshin and Jiyeon, they are quiet now and Minhyuk and Jonghyun are thinking too.

“It’s Hyung’s mistake. You shouldn’t tell unreal to grandpa~ you made Eunjung have a bad name ..” Jungshin says

Aiyoo.. Gentleman this time I support you o.O^

“I see.. but that time I just wanted to escape from Seohyun..” Yonghwa answer -_-

“So now you make grandpa feel down if he knew you fake him?” Jungshin continues

“We can’t say the truth and continue your fake -_-” Jiyeon says

“Yah~ You should married as they want :3 ” silly idea from Jonghyun

“I have to married with him? Ngaaa… no way!” I tell him

“Do I want too? Cih~” Yonghwa looks at me

“Emm.. even they married but how about baby? -__-^” Areum asks

“Yooo.. easy way xD I can find an easy way now..” Hyomin shouts

“What?” we all look at her quickly

“There~ you should try to make real pregnant for him kkkk” Hyomin says

“What?? I want to kill this woman now!!!!!!!” I move to her but everyone stop my act first.

“Unnie.. calm down please..” Areum tells me

“Wait and see.. we need the time to think about it..” Yonghwa

“Lying is not a good way.. Hyung you should tell him the truth..” Jungshin says

“Hery!!! All things are my fault.. I will responsible by myself..” Yonghwa stands up strongly and then walk way..

“Hey where will he go?” Minhyuk asks us

“I don’t know too..” Hyomin answers.. but wait I feel unusual with him now.. No! I can’t let him go alone or I might get trouble problem again.

I fast walk after him. Finally I stop in front of Mr Lee’s room. Yah~ what will Yonghwa tell him? Should I go in? but wait and see. So I prefer to listen to them outside secretly…

“All are my fault.. because I want to lie Seohyun that why I lied her like this but I really don’t know.. it becomes messy like this.. I’m sorry Grandpa.. because of me.. I made you mad..” Yonghwa is kneeling in front of his grandpa.

Ya~ He really has a high responsible.. he gets all our mistake even I’m also in those parts too. Because I was a first who started paly it

Mr Lee looks at his grandson strongly and being to say…

“I see.. but can you fake us continue??” Mr Lee says

What?? O.O

“I know because you are my grandchild.. you won’t act bad thing to make me embarrass and also Eunjung too. She is a nice lady I know all about her, she won’t do that too. But I just want to mark this reason to close you and her. Honestly I really want you and her get married so that why I called to visit me here.. to make you and her know each other..”

Oh My God O.o!!!! I can’t believe what I am hearing!

“Grandpa!” Yonghwa looks at Mr Lee with his soft eyes

 “But I though wrong by myself.. you must not want marry her that why you come here like this.. you dared to come and tell me the truth even you have to make me feel down..” Mr Lee says sadly..

When I heard Yonghwa tries to escape me like this.. I feel as a stone is hitting my heart.. I don’t know my feel now.. but I just want he opens his mouth and says yes to Mr Lee >//<

“Suddenly you tell me like this.. I can’t get it too..” Yonghwa replies

Yah!!!!! How hurt! >o<

“You know.. If you married her, her dad would give all his everything to you. Because She is an older daughter in Ham’s Family.. you’re better to marry her.. think about this point. If you don’t think about love..”

Married for Money??????? >//< Crazy!!!!!! I won’t agree with him. I want to marry with an honest man not fake man like this. I can’t stand to hear those hurt hearing anymore so I choose to leave quickly.

Jung Yonghwa!  I hope you won’t agree with that bad idea >_____< you should be strong with your feeling  I rather you follow your feel mind than fake me like this.. cih!

I sit in front the lake side sadly.. I don’t know how to do now.. I really want to see that man again but I scare if he fakes me.. oh my heart!

I touch my chees slowly.. if he asks me to marry him.. it means he really does like his grandpa’s step >.< I don’t want they keep me as a doll!

“Eunjung! ” Jiyeon comes to me…

 

Jiyeon Pov

I look at Eunjung who is sitting in front of lake side and told me what her problems. She is only crying loudly.

“Marry because of money.. it’s too hurt for me.. you know.. they shouldn’t say that!”

“It’s alright.. in fact it’s not bad at all..” I wipe her tear slowly..

“It’s not bad because you want to marry Jungshin because of money too.. right?” suddenly she shocks me with her saying. Eunjung turn to look at me with tear drop and her red face.

“Firstly I don’t mind you want to close Jungshin because of money.. but now I get this feeling.. it’s hurt.. if Jungshin knew you fake him like this.. he will hurt too.. you see? Why many couple wouldn’t let their honestly feeling to each other??” what she told me, it makes me wake up now..

I feel pity Eunjung now And I thought all things are Yonghwa’s fault but turn back on me.. I am making this mistake too. One day, a person who is sitting near this lake and cry loudly might be Jungshin.. Yah~ Park Jiyeon >//<

“Honest to your heart! Park Jiyeon.. you are my friend so that I why I dare to tell you.. if you won’t love Jungshin.. you should stay away from him.. don’t make him confuse anymore~”

 

“Honest to your heart! Park Jiyeon.. you are my friend so that I why I dare to tell you.. if you won’t love Jungshin.. you should stay away from him.. don’t make him confuse anymore~”

“Honest to your heart! Park Jiyeon.. you are my friend so that I why I dare to tell you.. if you won’t love Jungshin.. you should stay away from him.. don’t make him confuse anymore~”

All about that word always repeat in my brain even I walk across the way.. I’m still thinking about it..

Married with rich man is my dream but do I have to love him back? Aigooo… what should I do? Just ignore what she said and continue my way again?? But I still feel about Jungshin’s mind.. why? I don’t want to hurt him even before, I never think about this!

“Jiyeon!” Jungshin appears secretly and walk to me happily..

All time I always walk to him first and when I see him I feel happy as my dream is coming soon but now.. why? I feel embarrass myself..

“You look upset?? What’s happened to you?? O.O”

“It’s okay! Wait.. I have to go now..” I turn face away and escape him again..

Em… I don’t have any choices anymore..

Jungshin is looking at Jiyeon’s disappearing stressfully.. what’s happened to her?

 

I look at the black sky with my messy mind now.. I don’t know how to do now.. escape is not a good way for me.. -//-

“How can you run away from me like this?” Jungshin suddenly appears secretly at my back again.

What? How can he get in to my home like this? Even I am sitting on the area but he shouldn’t come

-_- because he is gentleman :3 just repeat what he always says

“Yah~ Gentleman come to my home without permission? -__-” I ask him

“I feel unusual to do this too =_= ” Jungshin says with his white face

“But I come to visit your mom not you.. just show you are here that why come to see you..”

“Visit my mom? Why? O.O^” strange!

“Nothing.. wait and see.. but you’ve not answerd me yet.. why you look upset?”

“Because of you.. I’m embarrass you..”

“Why?”

“Will you okay? If I say my truth answer which make you hurt?”  I dare to tell him this time before I can’t keep my selfish feeling..

“Sure… so what is it?” Jungshin looks at me

“I....”

“….”

“I want to be a rich man’s wife >//<”

“Huh?? :O ” Jungshin looks at me palely

“That why I choose to close you because I want to married with rich man as you..” I don’t know why but I feel better when I talk it out of my mind..

“So you love my money not me?” Jungshin looks at me sadly

Aigooo.. I make him sad again  T[]T

“I don’t know.. but it was my first purpose.. Emmm .. T_T”

“Don’t be sad girl!” he caress my hair slowly with his smile again..

“How can you smile to me again?”

“If you knew my story you would angry me too.. and more than I am”

“What?”

“Promise me that you won’t angry me okay?” he points to my forehead slowly

“Okay -__-”

“I knew it before you tell me.. that why I always mistreat at you..”

“Hu??” suddenly those picture repeat in my memory again..

~ “She no need to cover powder a lot because I like to see her nature face more than make up face and then I like a lady who wear glasses hehe I think she is so cute.. and all about her character are, helpful friendly and always smile..”

~ “Ahh.. Mr Lee.. Are you taking your maid to help us again?”

So Jungshin where are we going to date?”

   “My farm.. it’s fresh..”

All what he did to me is his revenging ??

“Lee Jungshin!!!!!!” I shout at him

“Yah~ You said you won’t angry right??”

“But I haven’t said I won’t hit you!!!” I hit his chees strongly..

“You start first..” Jungshin holds my hand..

“You lie me…”

“Okay it’s fair” he drags me to closer… being near like this I feel unusual now..

“So we should start again?? :))”

“What??”

“I will make your dream come true.. being a rich’s wife.. come on..” he drags me and walk in to the home.. while my parents are sitting and drinking coffee..

Jungshin down to kneel in front of them quickly…

“Aunt and Uncle… please give me a chance to take care Jiyeon for my whole life..” Jungshin talks softly to my parents

Ahhhh.. I cover my mouth palely… How brave he is! He make me want to cry now..

“I promise I would take care of her..” Jungshin continues…

Eunjung Pov

“Yah! You are going to marry soon??” Hyomin says happily after Jiyeon told about her story last night . she is better now.. because she can married with her success dream.

“really? Oppa did that in front of your parents? Ahh How romance he is!” Areum says

“Congratulation Jiyeon.. hope you will happy..” I smile to her

“And you too.. How are you and Yonghwa?” Jiyeon looks at me

“Yonghwa oppa? O.O what’s happened?” Areum looks at me with her question..

Of course I haven’t met him since that day.. Yonghwa moved to Jungshin’s home back.. but I don’t mind at all.. I am making my mind better.. why they always repeat it again?

I clean saddle without looking at them..

“Eunjung.. why are you silence? ” Hyomin asks me again

“Because I don’t have anything to talk..” I take saddle on the horse’s back and then I climb on it..

“Hey? Where will you go?” Jiyeon asks me

“I am going to test my new horse.. of course.. just walk around my farm hehe..” and then I ride it while someone is appearing..

“Eunjung? What are you doing? O.O” Yonghwa asks me

“I’m riding horse Are you blind??” I ride it fast away.. I really don’t want to see him again.. I really hate.. I ride the horse with my angry feeling.. I don’t know where should I go now.. but just do as my feeling…

“Hey It’s a way go to forest..” suddenly a similar voice says again.. I look back on that person.. It’s Yonghwa again. He is sitting on a horse too.. as I remember it should be Jiyeon’s horse.. dumb girl -_- she shouldn’t do this to me

“Why? It’s none of your business..” I turn horse back to my way..

“Eunjung~..”

Deb.. sound of falling with horse’s shouting. I look back at Yonghwa who is falling from the horse..

“Yonghwa??” I fast jump off the horse and run to see him..

“Are you alright??”

“I’m hurt.. my back.. ouy that horse is very nasty.. even I don’t know how to ride it..”

“You don’t know how to ride it? So why did you ride it? stupidly” I hit his arm..

“Just follow my future wife.. why can’t?”

“What..? your future wife?” I repeat his saying..

Finally he makes me feel hurt again.. I always wish he won’t fake me as his grandpa said.. but now.. he does it again.. he is so bad!

“Yea.. your parents have already taken you for me.. don’t you know?” he touches my shoulder

“Crazy!! Bad guy!!!! Don’t do too much! You can marry with animals or whatever but it must not me!!!!!” I throw him away

“Why? Do you hate me like this?” Yonghwa wake up again.. and look at me with his sad face

“Yes.. I do.. and more hate a person who is selfish and see only his good point.. married because of money.. you are not a real man as I thought..”

“What?”

“Go away from my face or I will hit you!” I climb to my horse again and ride it faster..

My tear is falling again.. stupid guy.. he make me hopeless again..

I keep myself in my room alone.. and I don’t feel well anymore.. actor? He is good at performing.. :3

I don’t know how long I have been sitting like this.. because I have no choice..

Suddenly I hear some music outside my home.. it’s rock music o.O

I look at the clock and it show 11 am now. It’s too night.. so who’s playing music now?? -_- crazy they are making neighbors noisy now =_=

I go to open my window of the room to see whom.. but I can’t believe in my eyes now..

There are 4 tall men are playing rock music in front of my home.. and the first point who I see is..

Jung Yonghwa o//o

Link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_ocAJHuo0

It’s been a long time
You were still beautiful when I saw you by chance.
The guy next to you seems good
Never let go his hold.

Oh I left you, I let you go because I love you.
It’s rather nice though you hate me
You’re laughing at least.

Yonghwa is singing while another friends are playing music for him.. there are Jungshin Jonghyun and Minhyuk..

How crazy he doing is! He make my heart trouble again.. he looks at me and continue his singing..

 


At once you smile although your guy is not me
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh at once you’re happy although your guy is not me
Oh lalalalalala nanananana I’m glad.

(I’m glad. You must be happy You must be happy)

I didn’t know that at first.
I didn’t even know about love. So I hurt you.
I think I know your injured mind by me everyday now.

Oh I let you go because I was so sorry and thankful.
You don’t notice it but everything’s going well
You’re happy at least.

Crazy >//< Just sing a bit.. do you think I will give up for bad idea to me? Don’t wish it again..

I close my window.. and run into the bed. He is still singing.. and I try to cover my ears by pillow.. but I still hear that music again >//< Okay Lee Jonghyun Are you helping him?? You are my friend but.. aigooo…

 

At once you smile although your guy is not me
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh at once you’re happy although your guy is not me
Oh lalalalalala nanananana I’m glad.

If you left me and met another sweet love
Oh lalalalalala nananananana
Oh even if you left me, you’re happy now at least
Oh lalalalalalala nanananana

Noisy! What’s a noisy! Ham Eunjung.. Don’t be happy.. he is faking you >//< I can’t calm down anymore so I choose to go to bathroom..

 

It’s okay hey girl I neither want to appear in front of you nor make you tired.
You’re as beautiful as ever
I still support you and hope you get happy genuinely.
Love? I don’t know. But anyway I loved only you crazily.


I back from bathroom with my water barrel and come to open the window again.. Yonghwa looks at me again and smile..

 

The words are useless now so I’ll stop this and leave you.
Skip

 

Chuuuuuuuuu..

Before he finish his music.. throw the water in my barrel to them all..

“Stop annoying in front my home anymore.. I need a sleep..” and then I off my windown…

“Ham Eunjung!!!!!!! Don’t be too much!!!! If I can't take you to be my wife.. I swear to change my name!” Yonghwa shouts outside the window…

So you must to change your name.. Jung Seoul cih..

 

Unknown Pov

 

No one can see A tall lady’s shadow who is staying behind those people and looking at them for a long time.. she is holding the phone in her hand and turn back from them to another place..

“You look happy.. alright.. I will wait to see how will your happiness complete! Jung Yonghwa.. you made me mad first..” she whisper to herself and laugh badly..

Her fingers are touching to call someone.. and she keeps her phone on her ears slowly..

“Hello..? reporters.. Do you want to know about Jung Yonghwa’s secret news..? I don’t need your paying but I just want to break out his bad act.. No need to know who am I…”

“………..”

“He is still staying at Nam Won Town again.. and make secret love with countrywoman.. you know? She get pregnant with him now.. Ham Eunjung~”

All everything is disappearing in a dark way.. and No one know that who is she?

 

 

Next Day

 

Yonghwa Pov

 

I’m sitting in the area of Jungshin’s home alone.. and think about what Eunjung said that day.. Married for money.. what does she mean? -_- I never think that even my grandpa used to mention about it..

 

 

“You know.. If you married her, her dad would give all his everything to you. Because She is an older daughter in Ham’s Family.. you’re better to marry her.. think about this point. If you don’t think about love..” grandpa said softly..

“For money? Do I need to? Even I’ve already had everything.. it’s too bad if I fake her like that..”

“I see you won’t do that.. but I just mention your good point if you get her..”

“I will marry if I love not because of money.. grandpa.. stop talk about it..”

“So Isn’t she good enough for you?”

“Grandpa! It’s too fast.. I never think that.. I know Eunjung is a nice woman as you said. Firstly I really hate her.. and disagree with your idea.. but after I have stayed with her for a while I change my feel to her of course.. she is helpful woman and stronger.. even she always acts what I can’t understand.. but I know she never does it because of her own goal..”

“So you also love her too..?”

“It’s not at all.. I can be his boyfriend first.. if you want.. but between me and her, need a long time to know each other.. Married is not an easy way.. that I want just do..”

“Emm… So just do as you think…”

 

It will be alright.. she makes mad now when I calm to her -__-^  I shouldn’t down with a countrywoman like this cih.. and dared to throw the water to me :3 I never see a sassy lady like this before.. wait and see Ham Eunjung >//< I will get you..

“Hyung! Hyung!!!!” Minhyuk runs to me fast.. with his white face.. and messy hair

“What’s happened? Are you running for contest?” I ask him

“Eunjung.. Eunjung..”

“What? Eunjung what?”

“She has problem now.. there are many reporters in front of her home.. and also your fans.. I don’t know where can the reporters find that news.. they are talking about Eunjung get pregnant with you..”

“Ha??”

Ham Eunjung! Be alright! I quickly run to her home.. it’s my fault again.. it shouldn’t happened to her..

I get in front of Eunjung’s home and there are many reporters as Minhyuk said..

“Hello I am a reporters from SM Channel and now I get in front of Mr Jung Yonghwa’s lover’s home but she doesn’t come out.. and there are a lot of Yonghwa’s fans are fighting and blaming her..”

“Crazy girl! Repay my idol.. you are .. how bad you act to him..”

“You can compare with our Yonghwa.. go away from him.. countrywoman!” those fans are shouting at outside and also take the posters up too..

Crazy! What are they doing??

I walk across to the faster… I don’t think about those people.. I just want to see Eunjung.. she might be hurt..

“Hey.. Jung Yonghwa..” they shout and run to round me quickly..

“Oppa.. oppa…”

“Hello Mr Yonghwa can you answer about this? Do you make her pregnant..? Mr..”

“Stop bother my personal story..” i tell them

“Hyung! Hurry up..” Jungshin open the door for me quickly and I hurry come in.. I just want to see Eunjung.. where is she? Finally I can see her again.. Eunjung is crying by hugging Jiyeon and Hyomin..

“Eunjung?? Eunjung?” I come closer to see her.. but she is only crying loudly..

“I’m sorry that I make you become like this..” I hug her by my feeling..

“Get me off..” she throw me away.. I know she is angry me now..

“I don’t want to do that too.. but Eunjung.. can you give me a chance to listen my reason??” I tell her and look at Hyomin and Areum..

They look understand my asking so that why they are walking away from us..

“Eunjung!”

“Don’t touch me bad guy..” she throws my hand away..

“can you tell me why are you mad at me?”

“You make my name bad.. you fake me.. I hate you..” she hits me again and again

“I fake you about what?”

“Don’t act to me anymore..” she looks at me with her tear..

“Wait and See.. I will show you.. I am not like you think…come with me” drags her..

Eunjung Pov

 “Get off..” I try to hit her hand but he is stronger and force me to come out with him.. finally we are at those reporters and his fans..

“Stop!!!!! I have something to say!!!!” Yonghwa is still holding my hand and move me closer.. everyone aound there, are looking at us too..

“I don’t know what or where you get this ugly news from.. but it’s not real at all.. even Eunjung is a countrywoman.. but she never do that bad thing..”

“………”

“Of course.. but the real one is Love..  I love her.. I don’t know when did I start this feeling.. of course.. I never think about that.. Love is coming to me secretly..” he still hold my hand..

What is he talking? I look at him strangely..

“Firstly when I come to this town I didn’t like it too.. I thought they are different from my town.. but when I have been staying for a while.. everything is changing now.. you know? Sometime I think these people are more honest than people in city who like to perfrom.. everybody in this town always help each other.. they live in a town but as a big home.. I know some of good friends as Minhyuk Jonghyun Hyomin and Jiyeon.. I’m closer with both of my cousins as Areum and Jungshin.. and one more, I can find a nice girl.. Ham Eunjung..” he looks at me

“……….”

“She is a stronger woman.. some men might not able to compare with her.. you see.. she is more honest than another.. by her strange act.. I mean her confidence, I lose her.. even I used to dislike her..”

“……….”

“And Now.. she ignore me.. I don’t know why she’s mad at me like this.. but I’m honest to my heart.. I really want to ask her by my real feeling.. not because of money as she said..” He looks at me again..

I can’t keep my crying now.. so I let all my tear falling again..

“Can you free me? Even I am an actor.. but I want to stay in my personal life too.. I’m also a human.. not god.. I want to be my a girl who I love too.. please don’t break us..” Yonghwa talks to his fans softly

“Oppa… T_T For oppa’s happiness we will do as your purpose..” finally those fans approval with him again..

“Thank for your supporting.. but it’s not completed yet.. someone hasn’t answer me yet..” he looks at me again.. and down to kneel in front of me.. o.O^

I shock almost can’t say anything..

“Would you marry me?” he says softly

 

 

Marry? Am I dreaming.. he is trying to make me famous now..

“Hooooooooo.. marry marry marry…” those fans shout loudly.. and I can’t doing anything anymore..

He is too nice.. I can’t believe a star as him make me surprise like this T[]T

“Eunjung! Please.. don’t make me embarrass in front of my fans..” he whispers to me

“Emm..” I approval to him by keeping my hand on his

“Yeahhhhhhh…” they are shouting loudly

“Thanks.. for coming to my life..” he stands up again and move fast to kiss me in front of those people..

Ahhh.. >//< can’t you find another quiet place?? >o< there are many reporters!

 

6 months later

Hyomin Pov

 

Today is.. my friends’ wedding. They are Jiyeon and Jungshin, Yonghwa and Eunjung. They look happy with their new life. How rich Mr Lee is!  One day, he celebrate both of his grandsons’ wedding. Their wedding is a traditional kind and everyone who join it have to wear traditional clothes too.. Today I am in HanBok clothes.. but still look nice hehe..

“Ünnie Unnie!” Areum runs to me happily

“Why are you hurry like this? Or you want to be one more couple in this wedding too? -__-” I ask her

“No.. my future life is so far.. you know I finally get our result.. I mean a contest result in a few months ago.. I am passing at CCM .. aiyooo I can be a singer as my dream..”

“Pass?? Wait.. 4 of us joined it together why pass only you? =.=”

“No I mean all.. but sadly Eunjung and Jiyeon unnie are marrying now.. so CCM need only single life to join..” Areum says

“Ha?  it means I can join it too? O.O” I ask her

“Yessssss Both of us will be the countrywomen star hahaha……..” Areum yells

“Yeah!!!!!! Luckily.. I am not married T_T it’s not too late.. Yeah~ I will close my rich soup shop and go to seoul to be a Kpop star gagagagaga xDDDDDD” I laugh..

“Noona! Don’t leave me…..” Minhyuk says with his baby face

“Areum.. How can you want to away from me???” Jonghyun who is holding chicken walk to us quickly…

“Noooooooo I want to be a star…” Areum and I run away from them..

“Wait Noona.. I want to go with you!!!!!” Minhyuk run after us too..

“Areum!!! Wait..” Jonghyun shout loudly..

 

The End

 



Thank for reading this story :)) sorry for some mistakes... as error grammar and some words.. so continue to my new story about T ara and CN Blue soon..

 

Don't forget comment