Try and Try

T-ara N4 & CNBlue's love story ^^

Characters: T ara N4, CNBlue, Sehun

Writer: HyoRoro

To be continue from: Don't worry I am here

 

 

Introducing to the story…
The girl was born in an average degree family with the cute beauty from birth. Park Jiyeon was the name of the little girl with chubby cheeks. She had been taken care by her aunt since she was 8 years old, because her parents were busy with their business. She was a girl who was easy to lose temper quickly, but she also recovered soon from that too.

When she was 12 years old…
It was a winter day in Christmas Day. Every students were excited to receive gifts from their friends and family. It was a bad day that Jiyeon caught a heavy cold, but she still got up and made chocolate for someome. He was a senior who was famous in the school.
The tall boy looked at the box that decorated by a lovely bow.
“Are you sure to give this to me? “he gulped with disgusting .
“Yes, oppa… I want to show my love for you, please accept me to be your girlfriend..hehe “ Jiyeon wiped her running nose that made the tall boy got more disgusting.
“Sorry, you are so young and I don’t love the girl like you. I love y girl not the kid with running nose as you… brrrr “he jerked his body and walked away as many students around them was laughing hard. Jiyeon’s eyes started trembling with tear as looking around.
“Crazy!”Jiyeon yelled and ran away quickly with one bare foot. The tall boy rubbed his head before turning face to look back to Jiyeon…
“Aigoo…”

When she was 19 years old…
Jiyeon was growing up into a beautiful lady with a lot of charming that made many boys fell for her.  She was falling in love with the tallest boy in CNBLUE who was her crush since she was 12 years old…
Day by day she tried to get his heart, but he always tried to escape her. But this strong girl would never give up her dream. She always told herself “Try and try, will be successful “
“Please be mine, Jiyeon. I am a single boy who is handsome and rich that waiting for a pretty lady as you to be my girlfriend. Don’t love that arrogant man if he doesn’t love you “a blonde hair man kneeled down in front of her with a bunch of roses. Jiyeon was blinking with annoyed face.
“No, I only love Jungshin oppa… My heart filled with Jungshin “Jiyeon pouted.
“dammit… Why are you so clumsy? If he doesn’t love you, why do you still adore him as a slave? What an easy girl! “Sehun  stepped on a bunch of roses that he wanted to give Jiyeon. Jiyeon was looking at Sehun palely with what he said. She supposed this man wouldn’t say rude words like this to her.
“Are you referring to me?._. “Jiyeon said with sad face.
“Then who else? Dawn crazy girl! “Sehun continued his blaming that made Jiyeon burst in to tear.
“Yes, I am too crazy to love him. He is the man who is so kind and has good characters not rude as you. If he ran away, I would chase him. People said the more you try, the more you get successful “
“Oh my god! What a crazy girl! Cih! Go to love your old face couple. Do you think you are the most beautiful girl? Why should I love the girl like you? “
“Dawn crazy man! How could you blame a lady? You are not a gentleman “suddenly the tall man appeared.
“Why? It’s my right. You are man! Do you think you are the most handsome man? Your popularity is lower than me! But you acted and made girls chase you. As example, This crazy girl. “He said to Jungshin and pointed to Jiyeon.
“Stop your rude mouth. Why do you keep barking as a dog? “ Jungshin said coldly.
“wow! Nice drama xD I have never watched the real action like this “Eunjung ate popcorn as watching 3 of them.

When she was 20….
Jiyeon and Jungshin became a couple a years ago. After Eunjung and Minhyuk got married, Jiyeon wanted to marry with Jungshin too. But Jungshin said he was so shy to do it. So she needed to wait and thought what to do…..

When she was 21….
Eunjung already had a son. Jiyeon and Jungshin got married. ….
Jungshin didn’t stay with Jiyeon in the honeymoon days that made Jiyeon hurted so much…so she needed to do something….
What will happen in this story?-_- sorry, I am kinda lazy. These are just teaser not the full story haha. I hope I can update it. this story ic continued from Eunjung's story xD kinda no mood -_- I am sory for mistake.