Heaven

T-ara N4 & CNBlue's love story ^^

Title: Heaven

Characters: CN Blue Jonghyun | T-ara Eunjung | CN Blue Jungshin | T-ara Jiyeon

Gender: Romance & Pain Love | Short Story

Writer: Selina Boice

 

Eunjung Jungshin and Jiyeon were chlidhood friends. They grew together and attended the same primary and high school. They seperated their majors after they attended the college. No wonder why they had feeling for each other. Jungshin was always in between the two women; Eunjung and Jiyeon, although he liked Eunjung more. The two people almost dated but still they were difficult to face Jiyeon who also liked Jungshin too. Thus, Eunjung gave Jungshin some times to clear with Jiyeon first since she didn’t want to break their friendship. Jungshin promised to marry Eunjung and take care her all the end of his life after he finished the college. In the party of their ending year, Jungshin decided to confess Jiyeon how he felt for Eunjung. Unfortunately, the accident happened. Jiyeon got accident because of Jungshin and she would be disabled. Jungshin felt sorry for her as he couldn’t leave her alone. He directly asked Jiyeon to marry and left a pain waiting for his lover. Eunjung considered the two of them, and took her leave. To not making Jungshin return, she decided to marry a rich man, Lee Jonghyun who was Jungshin’s uncle. In the beginning, everything seemed getting well for the four of them. However, after Jungshin and Eunjung’s past relationship was discovered by Jiyeon, their happiness completed. Jiyeon turned into a dragon as she made Jungshin almost crazy to revenge what he had cheated her. For Eunjung, she never got a peaceful day even once because of Jiyeon and Jonghyun. What would happened to them? Is their decision (Jungshin & Eunjung) right to leave their love to fill the other’s hope?

Coming soon…

Please Sub… U_U