Part 2. Let There Be Love

Let There Be Love
Let There Be Love 
 
Baekhyun put his hand on Junmyun's shoulder, deepening the kiss. He felt Junmyun's hands around his waist resting there. His heart was beating rapidly. 
He wasn't sure what he was doing. He barely knew anything about Junmyun but even in a short time, he was so attracted toward Junmyun.
Was it because he already had this image of Junmyun being a caring and gentle guy who was making him feel warm and secured inside? He wondered. 
 
When they pulled away, Junmyun patted Baekhyun's back gently.
"Your lips are so sweet, Baekhyun." Junmyun smiled.
Suddenly, Baekhyun became so embarrassed, trying to hide his head by leaning on Junmyun's shoulder, afraid to look at him. Junmyun thought this was adorable. Seeing Baekhyun embarrassed or shy made him smile even wider.
He held Baekhyun, trying to have eye-contact with him. He was curious to know what was going on Baekhyun's mind. Once Baekhyun looked up, he was welcomed by Junmyun's lips on his own again. An innocent kiss.
 
"Let's go inside Baekhyun. They might see us and it wouldn't look good!" Junmyun said when he pulled back, looking into Baekhyun's eyes.
He slowly stood up holding Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun sighed, feeling somehow disappointed. He eventually nodded, getting up.
Together, they started to walk to their shared room.
 
Junmyun made Baekhyun lay back on his bed. "Sleep well." He smiled, helping Baekhyun cover the blanket on his body. Baekhyun slowly nodded, somehow feeling much better than earlier. Once Junmyun made sure that Baekhyun was asleep, he turned off the light and got back to his own bed, sitting.
He sighed, touching his lips with his fingers, biting the lower one. "What did I do!?" He thought, looking at Baekhyun's figure. 
 
It wasn't like he didn't enjoy his first kiss. He did. Indeed, but he wasn't sure if he even loved Baekhyun to that point or opposite. He was confused but more like being disappointed that he might have done something wrong.
Through a month and half, Junmyun was able to know Baekhyun's personality in some way. He knew Baekhyun couldn't open his heart up to just anyone so there sure were things which Baekhyun never wanted to speak up. If something was annoying him, his reactions were either harsh or indifferent depending on how effective the situation was. Junmyun was somehow having this feeling of "wanting to protect" Baekhyun because in his eyes, he was not just any other patient. He had seen Baekhyun being stubborn but sometimes easily giving up. Not a shy type but not exactly open and sociable either. He has seen how innocent Baekhyun looked when he was confused or how when Baekhyun was scared, he suddenly hugged him, wanting to be protected, to be safe.
Baekhyun was different from other patients. Junmyun thought. Pretty unique in his own way. But one thing Junmyun was sure that night was that he could see Baekhyun smiling through the kiss and this made him feel warm inside.
 
 
Baekhyun woke up by the sound of trolley entering the room for daily check-up. He covered his eyes by putting an arm over his face, starting to whine.
"Why do you always come so early in the morning! Aiiiishh!"
The nurse smiled, grabbing Baekhyun's free arm to check his blood pressure. Baekhyun turned his head to see Junmyun's bed but there was no sign of him. He then looked at the nurse who was noting something on a paper. "Where is he?" He asked, curious.
"Who? Junmyun?" Said the nurse, looking at Baekhyun. He nodded slightly.
"I guess he went to talk to his doctor?" The nurse said simply.
"Tsk! This early in the morning? He is really something!" Baekhyun said, remembering the kiss from last night. He started to blush thinking about it.
"Your doctor is going to visit you so get ready." The nurse remarked.
"What?" Baekhyun asked, confused.
"Just don't go anywhere, you will be able to eat your breakfast after that." The nurse then left the room.
"D*amn!" Baekhyun said, getting pissed this early morning. "Another usless visit!" He said after seeing doctor coming inside.
 
 
"How are you today, Baekhyun?" The doctor asked, smiling.
"I was fine just moments ago!" He said in a sarcastic tone.
"You mean, you don't like it when I come to visit you? You don't want to hear good news?"
"Tsk! What is there to hear? Just tell me, I wanna go eat breakfast!"
"You can't act this way and expect people to do you any favor though?" The doctor said, getting closer to Baekhyun's bed.
"You know better that I don't exactly like doctors or anyone related to them!"
"I know that for sure but what I don't understand is that why?! Look, I don't know if anyone has ever treated you in an inapproperiate way but I actually care about my patients."
"That's what you call caring? All you do is writing this pill and that one without solving the main problem! You know what? I just don't dislike doctors specially the ones in your place but I do hate them! I really do. Because, if you actually cared you would know that medical treatment is not always the best way to get rid of your patients! Sure it distracts them or it might make them feel less depressed and sh*it!
"So what do you think is the best way?
"I don't know! I'm not a doctor. But . . . Sometimes we need someone to listen! Some of us just need attention! That we are being cared. Being understood. I don't think you wouldn't get what I mean doctor!" Baekhyun looked at him. There was this hatred feeling in his eyes.
 
The doctor just nodded, slowly shifting in his place.
 
"I came here to tell you that you have improved. I can say that by the way you talk. Back in the days I first saw you, all you would say was that you don't want to be in this place talking to me. You weren't willing to cooperate with us, to eat with the rest of patients, to talk with them either. But now, you even treat your family better. I'm glad for sure. Whatever is the source, I hope you keep this balance. Well, I don't expect you to understand fully because you are not in our place but really, thinking negatively about doctors does not make things any better for you. Keep that in mind and be positive. Have a good day."
 
With that the doctor just left the room. Baekhyun folded his legs, resting his head on them. He's realized this sudden change in himself as well.
 
He looked around feeling like he has missed Junmyun already. He wore his slippers and came out of the room, recognizing Junmyun's figure who was walking near reception area. He smiled, fixing his big glasses and hair, heading towards him.
"Junmyun!" Baekhyun grabbed Junmyun's hand, trying to hide his shy smile.
"Hey! Did you sleep well?" Junmyun hit Baekhyun on the arm playfully.
"Yes. Why didn't you wake me up? Did you excerice all by yourself?" Baekhyun pouted which made Junmyun pinch his left cheek slightly.
"You slept at 3AM, I couldn't help but let you sleep since I knew you are tired. And no, I didn't. I woke up late myself!" He said, starting to walk with Baekhyun.
 
"Where were you? Vising your doctor again?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, waiting for his tray to come.
"Yeah. I needed to talk to him so I went to his office early." Junmyun said, intertwining his fingers then put his hands on the table.
"You just waste your time! Only prescription and prescription!" Baekhyun said in which Junmyun laughed.
"But my doctor has been helping me a lot. I don't get your hatred towards them."
"I hate every doctor in general! I hate teachers too." He leaned back on the chair.
"You hate many things! How about you start thinking about the reasons maturely. I know there are good and bad people around but don't stick with "Hate this doctor, hate that nurse" every time we talk about them." He said, smiling gently.
"You never understand! It's okay though. Let's just eat . . . My mood is already ruined thanks to that doctor!"
He said, opening his juice. Junmyun just shrugged, trying to enjoy his day since he felt refresh after having talk session with his doctor.
 
 
They spent some time watching TV after everyone left to rest. Baekhyun found himself more comfortable around Junmyun. He put his legs against Junmyun's right leg, resting while he leaned on him. Junmyun stared at him without Baekhyun's notice.
"So, you like TV? I told you, there are good shows." Junmyun said, touching Baekhyun's hair.
"Seems so. But I think I like it more when I watch TV with you."
Junmyun laughed. He nodded shortly after then turned his head to watch the screen, trying to focus on the program while letting Baekhyun take a nap there.
 
 
 
"Let's go for a dinner once we are out of here!" Junmyun offered one evening in the middle of dinner time.
"We should definately go. I'm tired of foods here!" Baekhyun said in agreement. Junmyun nodded. "I wanna taste Japanese foods! Have you ever tried?"
Baekhyun shook his head. "Will it be a dinner date then?" Baekhyun asked, curious.
"I'd gladly take you to dinner date, sight-seeing date, movie date . . . "Junmyun said, smiling.
"Wow! Sounds great. But you should promise me!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
"Fine? I promise?"
"Not by saying it only, you know?
"Alright!" Junmyun smiled, offering his pinky. Baekhyun looked at Junmyun's finger for a moment and then looked at him. He smiled linking his own finger with Junmyun's and they both pushed their thumbs as they promised to do the things once they are out of hospital.
 
 
Things were getting better for Baekhyun and this was a good sign. Whenever Baekhyun was about to lose his temper over little things, Junmyun would remind him to take three deep breaths and focus on calming down. It worked at some point with Junmyun helping him.
Their friendship was not a simple one. Baekhyun was getting more attracted toward Junmyun. He didn't care if patients would see and freak out but at times he would steal some kiss from Junmyun's lips making him embarrassed. In return, he would say that Junmyun's lips were asking to be kissed and that made Junmyun blush even more.
 
~*~
 
For several nights, Junmyun was having difficulties to sleep. He just couldn't sleep no matter how tired or sleepy he was. Those old anxiety feelings were getting into him and he couldn't focus much on things without getting nervous and Baekhyun who secretly was monitoring Junmyun's every action had realized it but every time, Junmyun would just say that he is okay.
One night, Baekhyun woke up by the sound of somthing falling on the floor. He turned around, it was dark so he got up, trying to turn on the light on top of his bed. 
 
"Junmyun!"
He looked at the figure who was trying to pick up the thing. Baekhyun got up and approached him quickly.
"Are you okay?" He held Junmyun's arm whom face looked away suddenly. Baekhyun bent down, picking a wooden frame, looking at it in curiosity. "What is this?"
Junmyun became nervous, his panting was noticable. He took the frame away from Baekhyun's hand and put it inside of the small drawer near his bed.
 
Baekhyun was confused, wondering who were the ones in the picture and by seeing this reaction from Junmyun, he wasn't sure if he should ask further.
"It fell down accidentally. Sorry if I woke you up!" Junmyun said, looking at his blanket.
"It's ok." Baekhyun said, caressing Junmyun's shoulder. Junmyun slowly looked at him, his eyes sad and red.
"Were you . . . Crying?" Baekhyun reached out to touch Junmyun's cheek as soon as he noticed. "What's wrong? You're not in mood lately!" Baekhyun said in concern.
Junmyun swallowed. "I .... I miss them!" Junmyun said in whisper.
"Who are they? Your parents?" Baekhyun asked. Junmyun slowly nodded.
"But where are they now?" 
"Somewhere far from here!" Junmyun said, looking away, trying to sit on the bed but he was stopped by Baekhyun back-hugging him. He held Baekhyun's hands, somehow leaning back into him.
"I hope you get to see them soon." Baekhyun whispered into Junmyun's ear. Junmyun was silent, slowly turning around to face Baekhyun.
"Do you have insomnia?" Baekhyun asked suddenly, feeling worried for the lack of sleep which was obvious on Junmyun's face. "It's really nothing. My Doctor knows."
 
 
I can't stop thinking about you Baekhyun-ah! I can't stop thinking about us! I don't know how much more or how many more days . . . I wanna protect you but I need you to protect me too! I have fallen for you but I want you to feel the same way. I can't continue like this . . . It's getting hard not to tell you the things I wanna say! I'm nothing but a coward.
 
"You need to set your mind free, remember? You told me so!" Baekhyun smiled.
Junmyun stared into Baekhyun's eyes. The feeling of protecting him has become into falling in love with Baekhyun.
He nodded, sighing. "It's not easy, Baekhyun-ah." He thought.
 
 
Junmyun sat on a bench in front of the large window. For awhile he was thinking about many things. Trying to find a way to solve some of the things which were bothering him but just then he felt his shoulders being covered with a jacket so he looked up.
"Hey! What are you doing all alone?" Baekhyun asked as he was sitting next to him. Junmyun smiled at him. "Just chilling."
"Doesn't seem so! I know you're thinking about me! My pager was ringing!"
Junmyun smiled. "Yeah. You caught me!" Baekhyun started to laugh after seeing Junmyun smiling at his joke.
"Why though!? Am I that special to you?" Baekhyun joked but Junmyun nodded for a moment.
"You are!" Junmyun said in a serious tone which made Baekhyun blush. Junmyun then held Baekhyun's hand and started to play with it. Baekhyun smiled, feeling warm and happy inside.
"Ohh, I should go take a shower." Baekhyun said suddenly. Junmyun nodded, staring at Baekhyun's figure as he left the place.
 
 
Once Baekhyun was done with showering, he went to his room, thinking maybe Junmyun has retuerned back but he wasn't there. Baekhyun came out of the room to look for him around the ward. In the middle of walking, he caught Junmyun talking to someone in the nurse room.
"I can't believe it! How could you even think about getting close to Baekhyun? It's against our rule!" Baekhyun's eyes became wide and he started to panic.
"I'm sorry. Things happened- ..."
Baekhyun tried to step in but he was stopped upon hearing what the nurse said.
"You are becoming a psychologist for God's sake. You should have known better!"
Baekhyun stepped back, holding his mouth. He got a massive shock that he felt nauseous so he quickly walked to his room.
 
 
"It wasn't a part of this plan, you know? Getting close to the patients is wrong!" The nurse sighed.
"I know. And I admit it was my fault but . . . Please don't tell Baekhyun about this." Junmyun demanded. "He's building his self-confidence. I can't stand it if he gets hurt.."
"Alright. Then . . . There is only one choice. It's time to discharge Junmyun! You have come a long way with this program." Junmyun bit his lower lip, nodding. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun entered the room, trying to catch his breath. He couldn't believe what he just heard. What does this mean? Junmyun is a psychologist? He his breath, looking through the window. Now that he thought about it, it made sense. He couldn't recall a moment that Junmyun took any pills in front of him. It was only recently that he got to hear about Junmyun's parents. It seemed like Junmyun was just a normal person, hanging around.
 
He banged his head into the window, hating himself for trusting Junmyun so easily. 
 
"Baekhyun." Junmyun called him from behind as he entered the room. "You came back already?"
Baekhyun swallowed, pulling his hand away from Junmyun. "I'm not in mood. Don't touch me!" He said.
"What? Why?" Junmyun was surprised. "What's happened?"
Baekhyun tried not to lose his temper. he has practiced a lot to be patient. "Just stay away from me! I beg you!" He shut his eyes tightly.
 
"But . . . What . . . What's wrong? "
"I don't understand! Of all the people, why you? Why? Have you taken me for fools all this time?" He turned his head, looking into Junmyun's syes. "Have you been planning this all the way? Why? Why did you have to do this to me? Acting all nice yet hiding your true self the whole time!"
"Wait! . . . wait! I have no idea what you are saying . . . ?!"
 
 "All of you are liars, pretending to help people but you have no such a thing as consideration. Telling us to use this pill, that pill but never bother sitting and see what the f*uck is on our mind." Baekhyun shouted. Junmyun was taken aback hearing this.
"Baekhyun! Calm down!" He tried to touch Baekhyun. "I never lied to you, I don't even know what's going on- "
"F*ucking liar. Stop it! Stop! I heard you. I heard the nurse. I heard everything." He pushed Junmyun harshly, quickly leaving the room with tears already filling in his eyes. 
 
Baekhyun started to run towards the exit door, trying to open it but the security guy was fast enough to hold him. "What do you think you are doing, young boy?"
"Get off of me, I wanna leave here!" His tone became loud.
"No you can't! Now go back to your room before I call the nurse."
"I have to go, leave me alone. Everyone is a liar! Everyone just pretends to be a friend! I hate this place!" He started to shout into security's face out of anger, moving his body aggressively. Other patients started to whine, hearing those shouts. Some started to shout as well and soon the ward became a chaos.
 
A nurse pushed some patient in the crowd with an injection in hand. "Grab his arm I can't give him the shot!" The nurse tried to focus but Baekhyun couldn't stand still.
 
"F*uck off!" He shouted, pushing the nurse with his free hand, trying hard to grab the door handle but it was useless. The security guy was obviously stronger. Baekhyun couldn't fight anymore, feeling no more energy left in his body. The nurse held him, letting injection effect on Baekhyun and make him calm. Baekhyun saw Junmyun on the crowd. His vision was blurry with all the tears coming from his eyes. He tried to reach out his hand but it was too heavy for him to move an inch. He became so sleepy and eventually, he fell asleep. 
 
Seeing Baekhyun acting this way and being carried like a dead person was too much for Junmyun. He covered his mouth helplessly, feeling devastated. He never wanted to hurt Baekhyun. All he wanted to do was to help Baekhyun. To control his actions, to appreciate himself but everything seemed to fail now that Baekhyun knew who he was. His efforts for two months were all destroyed in seconds. 
 
 
"I'm not sure how he found out but this is all my fault." Junmyun said, dropping his head, facing the floor.
"I was considering when to discharge him but . . . Seeing this incident, it's better if we still wait." Baekhyun's doctor said.
"I feel so guilty." Junmyun ran a hand through his hair. "I left a bad impression as a "friend" to him. He was starting to trust me, to accept me. I don't think I can ever forgive myself."
"Junmyun! I believe this is a good way to observe how far he has come. And you did a great job. Sure, you should have not involved those feelings but it has happened and there is no way to get back." The doctor said, trying to comfort Junmyun. 
 
~*~
 
Baekhyun opened his eyes, feeling too weak and tired. He slowly turned around only to see an empty bed across the room. "Miserable!" He thought. 
 
For the whole time, Baekhyun had believed that Junmyun was trying to help him not out of sympathy.
He thought Junmyun has understood him since he was a patient himself but he was wrong all this time.
He was dumped by Junmyun. He felt like he was stabbed in the heart. His feelings were pure and he has been starting to develope more feelings towards Junmyun ever since the night they kissed.
He had no time to tell Junmyun. That he is thankful for meeting an angel like him. That he has changed for better. That he now understands the meaning of life, the meaning of friend, the meaning of love. He thought Junmyun was the "one" that he has been looking for his whole life. And now he was left, betrayed. Cheated.
 
 
For several days, Baekhyun had stayed in his room, not wanting to see nor talking to anyone. He folded his legs, resting his head on his knees, staring at the wall or window all the time. He never cried for anyone in his life but he was doing it now. For Junmyun. Every night he would cry under his blanket until he was so tired and worn out. He wanted an explaination. An apology. Something that makes his heart a little in ease but he never saw Junmyun again. Never heard anything from him again.
 
 
Baekhyun looked at the door being opened by a patient who entered the room with a bag in hand!
At first, he didn't pay any attention but once he saw him putting out him stuff, he quickly got up, approaching him.
"What are you doing?" The guy said after seeing Baekhyun putting his stuff back on the bag.
"This is my room, get out!" He said, continue picking other things.
"What? But the nurse said that my room is 48!"
"I said it's my room!" Baekhyun shouted. "You heard me?" My room! No one else but mine! Get out!"
 
The patient looked at Baekhyun in shock. He then slowly walked out of the room without any word. Baekhyun sighed, his head dropped as he leaned on the edge of the bed. After a moment, the same patient came inside but this time with a nurse.
"What's wrong Baekhyun?" The nurse asked. Baekhyun stood up, looking at them. "It's his room too!"
"It's not! It's my room and Junmyun's only!" Baekhyun insisted on the Junmyun's name.
"It used to be, Baekhyun! Junmyun is discharged!"
"I don't care!"
"Don't be like this! You only hurt yourself more!"
"Mind your own business, nurse! Now get out! I wanna rest!" Baekhyun said, not caring that he was acting immature.
 
The nurse looked at him for a moment. He then gestured the other patient to leave together with him.
Baekhyun swallowed. He stared at the bed which Junmyun used to sleep. He sat on it. A tear dropped on the sheet. He slowly patted the pillow. The memory of throwing a pillow and Junmyun who brought him another one was still in front of his eyes. He closed his eyes, trying to hold his tears but he couldn't. He laid back, sleeping on his side. The spillow got wet with the tears. "Junmyun!" His voice cracked. "Why? Why did you do this to me?" He hid his head into the pillow, sobbing even harder, hitting the bed with his fist. "F*uck this! F*uck everything!"
 
 
 
The next day, Baekhyun woke up by the sound of someone trying to call him. He blinked, rubbing his eyes until his vision became visiable. "What?"
"Your daily check-up!" The nurse said. Baekhyun whinned. "Uhhh!" He slowly pulled his sleeve up.
"You didn't even eat anything yesterday, Baekhyun!" The nurse said, concerned. "Do you feel dizzy?" Baekhyun shook his head.
 
"Alright! Go eat breakfast!" Baekhyun looked at the nurse, annoyed.
"Or you prefer l use serum?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes, trying to get up. "I'll eat." He then stood up, going outside of the room with the nurse.
 
He has been staying in his room for awhile that he almost forgot where he should go. He appraoched a chair with breakfast tray in hands, putting it on the table. He sat down, looking around. Most of the patients were already done with freakfast so there were a few patients left. It was silent but sometimes someone laughing or talking could be heard.
 
It wasn't the same! He and Junmyun used to eat together, watch TV together, talk to each other  . . . ! Nothing was the same anymore. He sighed, not bothering to eat anything much. He then left the place, wanting nothing but fresh air.
 
"Heartbroken?" A patient said as he sat next to Baekhyun on a bench. He was silent, looking straight at the window.
"Don't worry. I'm also a heartbroken. My girlfriend of seven years cheated on me and got married to someone else!" Baekhyun slowly turned his head to look at the guy.
"I'm here to forget everything about her. Maybe we weren't meant to be together."
"And you figured this after seven years?" Baekhyun spoke up.
"Ok! It took me that while to know this. How about you?"
"I caught that person lying to me after two months."
"Wow! That was pretty fast." He said,shifting his legs. "Be happy that you were able to end it before it's too late!"
 
Baekhyun sighed. He couldn't get over the fact that he was in love with Junmyun. He couldn't understand why and he was confused himself. Because he was supposed to hate Junmyun but . . .
 
"You need to prove yourself that you are strong enough to move on! It only gets worse if you just think about it. Look at me. I was cheated. As much as this sounds horrible and all yet I'm willing to get over it." The guys said, smiling. "Forgive and forget through time!"
 
Baekhyun may be able to forgive but he surely couldn't forget easily. Junmyun was the first person that he spoke in this ward. The one who saved him three times. Not just that but Junmyun helped him a lot. The one who showed him the feeling of loving someone, kissing someone.
 
 
Walking through the hall, Baekhyun saw people chatting with each other and laughing. He became bitter. He used to talk to Junmyun about many things but now he felt lonely.
 
He passed a guy who was carrying heavy boxes in hands. Baekhyun was about to go inside of his room when he heard the sound of pen falling down, he looked back. The guy was struggling to sit down but was unable. Baekhyun got near and picked it up then put it inside of the guy's pocket.
 
"Thank you." The guy bowed his head slightly. Baekhyun only nodded, slowly walking away.
 
He looked around, seeing a patient alone by himself on the floor. He was spitting around and laughing silently. Another spite and then he tried to touch it by his finger but Baekhyun stopped him.
He looked up, confused. Baekhyun asked him to stand up, guiding him to the restroom. He helped the guy washing his hands.
"Never touch the floor even if it seems clean." Baekhyun said.
The guy laughed silently but Baekhyun patted his shoulder and then made him sit on a bench. He slowly walked away, finding himself in front of the theme yard. He went inside. No one was around.
 
Looking at the window, he put his hands on it, thinking what Junmyun would probably do now that he is out of this place.
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
Weeks became months and Baekhyun was still recovering from the shock he had received. He stopped crying, tired of doing it anyway.
 
He started to write down the things he wanted to do once he is discharged. It was better than sitting all the day thinking about Junmyun. He thought that maybe Junmyun had his own excuses but he never gave him a chance to explain. All he did was shouting while he was supposed to control himself. He had a hard time, getting rid of this "hatred".
 
Among the patients, Baekhyun was probably one of the few ones who had a great potential to get back to life if he ever tried. He now was realizing how baseless his life was before. He never tried to treat people better, mostly his parents. Never tried to acknowlege his flaws.
 
"Doctor says that you are getting along well with patients here, is that true?" His mother asked, both were sitting in the theme yard.
"I know some of them since day 1. I feel less lonely when I talk to them." He said, shrugging. His mother nodded.
"That guy . . . What was his name? Uhh! Junmyun. I heard he got discharged?"
"Yeah." He said, more like whispering to himself. 
 
 
"Mrs. Byun, I have good news for you." They both looked around, greeting the nurse who was approaching them.
"Doctor said that Baekhyun has improved a lot and he is statisfied. Baekhyun will be discharged this month." The nurse patted Baekhyun's shoulder.
 
Baekhyun looked at him in shock. "Really?"
He stood up as the nurse nodded. Baekhyun then started to jump around in joy. "Finally! Finally!" His mother and the nurse started to smile once they saw how happy he looked.
 
 
 
Now that Baekhyun was about to discharge, he was treating the patients even better. Helping them, talking to them, getting to know their problems through talk sessions. He even gathered a group of patients and started to sing for them.
Singing, something he really liked to do. They were so surprised that they started to clap and scream as soon as Baekhyun finished singing. He looked at them, blushing. No one ever clapped for him. Ohh wait, Junmyun did. 
 
 
 
Junmyun was at his friend's clinic. He often would hear from other friends how Baekhyun was doing. Appearently, his friend was one of the nurses at the ward which Baekhyun was staying.
"Do you wanna hear some good news, Junmyun?" His friend asked, grinning.
"What's there to hear?" He looked up.
"Baekhyun is getting discharged. That arrogant, rude kiddo has changed a lot. I even saw him singing for a few patients days ago. I'm impressed."
"Really? That's great. I'm glad that he has found his path finally." Junmyun said.
"Don't you wanna give yourself some credits as well? You helped him a lot." His friend said, raising an eyebrow.
"Why would I? In the end, I was the one who hurt him the most!" Junmyun sighed.
"Come on! I know it was something shocking for him but I'm sure it helped him get out of this bubble. I hope you get to see him someday."
 
Junmyun smiled, nodding slightly. He still wasn't over Baekhyun and he missed him a lot.
 
 
 
On the last day of staying at the hospital, Baekhyun spent his time with other patients.
 
He cleared his throat for attention. "Guys! I'm getting discharged today after 5 months! I learnt a lot. My parents were the only ones who always stayed by my side. I got to feel how it is to have friends, to share my pains without being judged. I even learnt how to love." He paused. "I'm thankful. And  . . . I apologize if I caused troubles for the nurses and security guys." He said, looking at the nurses.
 
He then looked at his parents who were patiently waiting for him, having proud looks in their face. He walked towards them and started to wave back at the patients as he exited the ward.
 
It felt weird yet exciting to be able to be out of hospital after staying there for several months. He looked at outside through the car's window. Things were still the same. People. Places. Everything . . .
 
He mised his room the most. Once he got home, he went straight to his room, throwing himself on his bed.
"You didn't miss me much, right?" He asked his bed as he hugged his pillow. "I'm finally back!" 
 
 
Baekhyun decided to start a new life. He put the paper which he wrote many things in back at the hospital, on the wall near his desk. He would look at it everyday in delight. Baekhyun has talked to his parents about wanting to get back and finish college and they encouraged him a lot.
 
 
One day, while he was wandering in a clinic, he noticed a nurse on his way leaving his therapis's office. He immediately recognized the nurse. The one who was talking to Junmyun that day. It was him. He was sure.
 
"Sir! Sir! Nurse?" He tried to call him from behind.
"Uhh? Byun Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" The nurse said, waiting for Baekhyun to join him.
"I had an appoitment with my therapist." Baekhyun said. "Do you . . . have a free time? I won't take your time much."
"I think I have 15 minutes of break time but if you want to talk to me, let's go sit somewhere outside." Baekhyun nodded, together, they went out of the clinic.
 
 
"How are you doing Baekhyun?" The nurse asked.
"I've been doing well. Busy with college." He smiled, playing with his shoes.
"Ohh! That's great. I'm happy for you."  The nurse said, patting baekhyun's back.
"Thanks! I was wondering . . . If you have any news about Junmyun!" Baekhyun looked at the nurse.
"Kim Junmyun you mean? Well, I see him around sometimes. He has been busy with his university. Why though?"
"Is- ...  is he really studying psychology?" Baekhyun asked. The nurse nodded.
He swallowed. "I think I need to go." Baekhyun said, standing up.
"Wait! Has he ever talked about himself?"
"I'm not sure." Baekhyun sat down slowly.
"I don't know if you want to know but Junmyun has lost his parents in an accident when he was 15." The nurse said. Baekhyun looked at him in a great state of shock. That wooden frame, he remembered quickly.
 
"It was a mircale because he wasn't supposed to survive as well. After knowing that his parents are dead, he became so depressed to the point that he was admitted into mental hospital. It took him 8 months to get better from the condition he was stuck into. No one thought he would ever come back to life. But once he was discharged, he surprisingly continued his studies. He then chose "Psychology" as a major to study in the university."
 
"I never knew that he has gone through all of this." Baekhyun said, surprised by what the nurse was saying. The nurse nodded.
"One time, he talked to me about the idea of spending some time in a mental hospital to help patients. At first, we thought it won't work but soon he was able to help many patients finding their paths in life. They would even come back here only to thank him. Until now, I'm not sure what magic he is using. And . . .  In case you wonder, he never did it again after your case. He had never got emotionally involved with someone before. By the way, he'll be graduating from university this February."
 
"I see. He ... helped me a lot too." The nurse nodded at Baekhyun. The two stood up then.
"I think I should be back. Take care of yourself." The nurse said. They shook hands before parting ways. 
 
Baekhyun decided to walk all the way to home instead of taking a taxi. His feelings were mixed once again. Thinking about it, he was the one who kissed Junmyun. Junmyun never forced himself into him. When he was in need, Junmyun was always there to help him. He stood up for him. Baekhyun could have never guessed that Junmyun has a past like this. Knowing this was kind of heartbreaking for Baekhyun. 
 
 
That night, Baekhyun couldn't fall asleep. The nurse's words were repeating on his mind. From the way he looked at Junmyun, he seemed to be a cheerful and strong person so thinking that he has experienced something devastating like this was beyond Baekhyun's imagination.
 
Baekhyun could still remember that night clearly. Junmyun with sad and red eyes. He ever wondered what his parents are doing since they never visited Junmyun. It was always random people. And now, he knew the reason.
 
 
Baekhyun and his collenge friends went out to play games. On their way, they decided to go to a cafe. The cafe they went was warm and comfortable. They chose the table near window and waited for the orders to come.
 
"Have you ever fallen in love with someone, Baekhyun?" One of his friends asked suddenly.
" Huh? Uhh... Well, kind of!" He said, drinking his hot chocolate.
"Wow! I never knew this. Are you still with that person?"
"No. No, not really. We never got the chance to even say goodbye to each other."
"Uhh, I'm sorry to hear this." His other friend said. Baekhyun only nodded. They all became quiet for awhile. 
 
"I wanna taste Japanese foods with my girlfriend tomorrow, do you guys want to join?" The other friend asked.
 
Baekhyun looked up when he heard this. It was familliar. Junmyun has said the same thing before. He thought.
 
He suddenly got a strong feeling. It's been several days that Baekhyun was thinking about seeing Junmyun ever since he heard that nurse's words. He quickly stood up, putting his jacket on. His friends looked at him in confusion.
 
" Guys! I think I need to go somewhere! Sorry, I'll join you next time." He said goodbye and hurriedly exited the cafe shop.
 
He had never got emotioanlly involved with someone before.  
 
The words were literally spinning around his head for days now. He took a taxi straight to the clinic where he met the nurse.
 
Baekhyun went inside, searching for the nurse, asking several people there but obviously that nurse was done with his shift.
"Can I have his number please?" Baekhyun asked another nurse.
"I'm afraid, Sir! I'm not allowed to do so." She answered with apology.
"Please! I need to ask him something about Junmyun!"
"Kim Junmyun? The one who works at Seoul hospital? He comes here sometimes though!"
"He works at Seoul hospital?" Baekhyun asked, amazed.
 
"I believe so. As far as I know. He is known as angel Suho!" She said, smiling.
"Right? Uhh right!" Baekhyun laughed, thanking the nurse. He waited for a taxi outside of the clinic, praying that the office which Junmyun works is not closed. At this hour, it was likely so.
 
 
"Where can I find Kim Junmyun?" Baekhyun asked the reciptionist as soon as he arrived into Seoul hospital.
At first, the guy looked at him in a weird way but he then smiled. "You mean Kim Junmyun aka angel Suho? He works in the first floor, the last office next to Dr. Park's.
 
"Thank you so much!" Baekhyun said, running towards the elevator. His heart was beating so fast. He has not seen Junmyun for ages so he felt nervous suddenly. Once the elevator opened, he started to walk toward the office, passing other offices one by one until he found Dr. Park's clinic.
 
"So the next room should be Junmyun's." He thought.
 
Baekhyun took a deep breath and then went inside.
"Do you have an appointment, sir? The nurse asked as she saw Baekhyun.
"Ye- I mean no? But .... Is he free now?" 
"Let me ask him first!" She started to call. "Someone wants to see you. I have no idea who he is. It seems like he is one of your old patients. Yes. Sure." She hung up, smiling at Baekhyun.
 
"He is free now, you can go inside."
"Thank you." Baekhyun bowed, approaching the room. He knocked on the door, hearing a "Come in" after a moment.
 
Just by hearing Junmyun's voice he was shaking badly already. For a second, he decided to come back. Maybe he was doing it wrong.
But . . . he still loved Junmyun. The first one he became friends with. The first one whom he was able to trust and the first one whom he kissed.
He grabbed the handle, opening the door slowly. He saw Junmyun writing something. He then cleared his throat. Junmyun looked up, suddenly becoming speechless.
 
The two stared at each other for awhile, none were able to say anything. Junmyun swallowed, standing next to his table. "Baekhyun!" His voice wasn't loud enough. 
 
Baekhyun stepped forward slowly until he was in front of Junmyun. "It's been a while." He said.
 
Junmyun couldn't read his expression. He swallowed again, not sure if he was ready to face this. Baekhyun bit his lower lip.
 
"Psychologist Kim! Kim Junmyun! Angel Suho!" He spoke up. Junmyun closed his eyes, feeling ashamed. He was still guilty and sorry for everything.
 
Baekhyun reached out his hand, starting to touch Junmyun's face making him jump slightly with the sudden touch.
 
"When you make someone fall in love with you, shouldn't you at least take the responsibilities?" Junmyun was confused. "Wh- what?" He asked, not sure what to think. "I thought I can forget you."
 
He took Junmyun's hand and put it on his chest. "But you are still here!" He said sincerely. It took Junmyun a moment to hold Baekhyun and starting to kiss him dearly. Baekhyun was surprised by this action but he started to smile once he felt the warm and sweet lips of Junmyun on his own.
Junmyun wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, hugging him tightly. Baekhyun slowly wrapped his hands around Junmyun's neck, pressing their bodies.
 
"Your lips are still as sweet as the first time." Junmyun said while he was panting as they pulled away for air.
Baekhyun smiled, fixing Junmyun's bangs. "You helped just another one." Junmyun smiled brightly as he heard this, hugging Baekhyun while giving him a peck on the lips.
"I love you, Baekhyun." He confessed.
Baekhyun looked into Junmyun's eyes. "I love you too." He said as he started to kiss him, holding Junmyun's hands.
 
/The end.
 
 
 
 
[A/N] Hello!^^ I finally updated this after almost a month! OMG .... So sorry! >< Hope you enjoyed this. I tried my best ...... <333
Can I just say that I freaking L O V E Suho and Baekhyun moments together. Everything about them is adorable! T^T 
They were asked who would they choose to date if they were a girl and both chose each other! 8D
You two are perfect for each other , please get married !!! ((LOL I have Ph.D in delusion, don't mind me))