Eli you just can't!

Funny Kind Of Love

"E-eli...I need to talk to you!"  Alexander walked into the dorm checking to see if any of the members were there, only to be met with a sleepy DongHo on the couch munching on a bowl of cereal, playing with his phone, and watching tv. "Baby your here?" DongHo nodded with a spoonful of Fruit Loops in his mouth. "Is Eli here?" DongHo nodded and pointed to our bedroom. "Eli? You here?" Eli walked out of our room in the process of what looked like putting on his pants. "Xander your here? I thought you had a schedule today?" 

"Yes I do, but this can't wait.."

"I'm pregnant aren't I??! You told me we were on the pill!!!!" Alexander face palmed himself and sighed. "First off you can't tell someone their on the pill they're either on it or not, second off your a dude. It won't happen." Eli started rumaging around i  his pants pocket and pulled out a small container. "Then what are these?!?" Alexander looked at the contrainer and read the label. "Eli. This says TIC-TACS!!!" Eli looked at the container. "Oh..." and he threw the container at DongHo. "Ow Hyung! That got me in the head!" They turned to see DongHo at the entrance of the door like the nosey maknae he is. "So Xander what is it?" Alexander walked away "Maybe I shoudl just give up" Eli walked over to Xander and hugged him by the waist "No Xander what is it?"

Alexander calmed his nerves and kelt down on one knee. "Omo...Xander.." He pulled out the tiny red velvet box. " Kim Kyang Jae. Will you marry me?" He opened the box to show a beautiful diamond ring. "Yes Xander yes! I would love to!" Alexander put the ring on Eli's finger and Eli jumped onto Alexander. "I love you Alexander." Alexander kissed Eli on the lips. "I love you too Jae baby."

"Um wait a second...Does that mean you'll be together forever hyungs?"

"Yes DongHo. I love him."

"Omo! You guys are gettig married??! This is perfect!" While the three of them were in the commotion in the whole marriage thing the rest of the members walked into the dorm to here the "together forever" part. 

"We're going to through the best wedding for you guys! And we'll have TaeYang!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So uh this was my first Fluff. Please read and review?! Should I add more? A wedding chapter?

And for anyone who would have any tips? Feel free to share plaese? :D