Don't Forget Us, Hyung/Chapter 1/

Please Don't Leave II (Sequel)

Neon nareul wonhae.. neon naege ppajyeo

Neon naege michyeo.. Neon naui no ye I got you~~~

Under my skin

 

I opened my eyes slowly as I heard my phone was ringing. Ah.. my head was dizzy. I saw Yoochun and Junsu slept with me in living room. I was sure that we asleep here.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I picked the call.

 

“Moshi-moshi, korewa.. JYJ Jaejoong-san?” Asked the woman in the other line. Ah.. she spoke in Japanese. I forgot that I lived in Japan now.

 

“Haii?” I replied in Japanese.

 

“Do you and your friends cancel your flight from Tokyo to Seoul? If not, where are you? You only have 20 minutes to come here before the plane takes off.”

 

Oh God! I forgot it! I forgot about our flight tonight! How could I?

 

“Ah no.. no.. We’ll be there soon.”

 

I hang up the line and woke Yoochun and Junsu up. They slept soundly.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yoochun, Junsu, ireona!” I shook their bodies roughly. We couldn’t late and missed our flight.

 

“Hyung, I’m sleepy. Let me sleep for 15 minutes please,” Yoochun said with heavy voice.

 

“Wake up guys! We’ll miss the plane.” I said in panic. I was very afraid if the plane left us. It meant we couldn’t see Yunho and Changmin for the last time.

 

Yoochun and Junsu immediately woke up with puffy eyes. Then we dressed very quickly. How could you sleep in this situation, Jae? You even didn’t call the taxi first yet. How stupid I was!

 

I took my car key. I decided to drive the car to the airport and parked it somewhere, near the airport. I didn’t care if my car went missing or what, but the important was that we had to arrive in airport on time.

 

For Yunho and Changmin.. we had to attend their funeral. I didn’t care if SM forbid us. However, Yunho and Changmin were not SM’s. We deserved to come. We were their part.

 

“Junsu, hurry up!” I shouted from the car. Yoochun was sitting behind me. But Junsu? Where the hell was he?

 

“Yes hyung, chakkaman!” Junsu then came with his suitcase. After I saw him got in and wore his seatbelt, I drove the car fastly. Thankfully it was already midnight and the road was very quiet.

 

10.20 pm

 

I glanced the clock on the dashboard car and added the car speed. 10 minutes was over. No. We couldn’t late. We could make it on time.

 

“Hyung, please drive slowly,” said Junsu. I knew that he was scare behind there. But I was so sorry Su-ie. We couldn’t late.

 

“We have to arrive on time. Don’t you want to see Yunho and Changmin for the last time?” I asked while seeing him from the rearview mirror.

 

“Please don’t say for the last time! I really hate it.” Junsu murmured.

 

“It’s okay, Su. Jaejoong hyung is right. We have to arrive on time.” Yoochun said to comfort the nervous Junsu.

 

Neon nareul wonhae.. neon naege ppajyeo

Neon naege michyeo.. Neon naui no ye I got you~~~

Under my skin

 

I took my rang phone on the dashboard without saw the caller while I was focusing to drive.

 

“Yeah hello?” I said loudly, to balance the voice from the car.

 

“Yah Jaejoong-ah, where the three are you?” Said the voice from the other line. Manager hyung? It was his voice. How did he know? Was he in our dorm right now?

 

“We go outside, hyung. We are boring to stay in dorm for the whole day. No need to worry and ask to much. We are okay.”

 

“Hey, are you in car right now? I can hear it. Where the hell are you going?”

 

“I’m sorry hyung, I can’t tell you right now. But I’ll tell you after we come back.”

 

I was ready to hang up the call when I heard he answered, “do you want to go to Seoul? You want to see the two betrayer, right?”

 

“Please watch your mouth, hyung! I don’t want to arguing with you right now.” I replied coldly. I didn’t like that he mocked them. I hated it.

 

“Wae? Are you angry? That’s the fact, right? They, Yunho and Changmin are the betrayers. What do you wish from them? Get out from SM and reunite with you? Hah, don’t wish to high, Kim Jaejoong! I bet that It never happens.”

 

“STOP YOUR BULL! I can cut your mouth and make you kneel down in front of us!” I shouted angrily.

 

Really, manager hyung was annoying and made my anger was rising. I could see Yoochun and Junsu were quiet. I knew, they were scare to see me in this situation.

 

“Mworago? You dare to cut my mouth, Mr. Kim? Okay, just make it if you really dare. I’m swear that you and two friends of you can’t see them for the last time! Never can’t meet them!”

 

“! Who are you, huh? GOD?! You don’t deserve to—“

 

“HYUNG, WATCH OUT!” Before I finished my line, Yoochun and Junsu shouted at me. I could see an old granny was walking and I could hit her, if I didn’t stop the car.

 

But it was too late. The old granny was really near from us. I turned the car to the right just to avoid her. But it was unlucky night. My car fell to the 5 meters steam and..

 

Crash!

 

The car stopped after it hit the tree. My eyelids was heavy and my head was hurt. Before I closed my eyes, I could hear Yoochun and Junsu was yelling ‘hyung’. Glad to know that they were okay.

 

Then everything went black. I couldn’t see or hear Yoochun and Junsu.

 

God, was it the last time for me to live?

 

If yes, please let us to meet Yunho and Changmin in heaven there. But if it was not, please.. let us to see them just once, even though for the last time..

 

.

.

 

“I don’t know if I should be saying this.. I miss Yunho and Changmin. I want to see them again. It’s been a while.”

 

.

.

 

It's too short, right? :)

I think it's random -__-"

But I'll do my best. I'll make it better after I finish my exams on Friday.

Okay, I'm going to study, prepare myself for first exam on Monday XD

 

Thank you :))