Chapter 1

1st Confession

I presented him with a box of chocolates while my head hung low. “Suho-shi please accept my confession.” I looked up at him and saw the hesitation in his eyes. He turned back to face his friends. I looked at them too and saw them smirking. One of them, the tall guy, lightly shook his head. I think his name was Chanyeol. I took my eyes of them and Suho looked at me. With a smirk plastered on his face he shook his head and told me “No. I won’t accept your pathetic confession”. After I heard those painful words, I felt my heart shatter. The broken pieces were piercing my lungs and I couldn't breathe properly. I looked into his eyes and saw pity and regret. I looked down at the floor biting my lip so hard. I saw Suho’s feet move with 4 other pairs of feet. The last pair stopped infront of me. I looked up and I saw the dark guy. His name is Kai right? Yeah. I think it is. He smiled at me and got my chocolates. “Can I have this?” He waved it infront of me. “Yeah.. Sure..” I bowed and walked away.

I’ve been crushing on Suho ever since senior high. Now I’m attending college in Korea National University of Arts with him to pursue my dreams of being an actress. Unfortunately, I wasn’t in the same class as Suho. He was part of the kingka groups in our school. They called them exo-k. I ofcourse only focused on my studies not minding whoever they are except for Suho. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t listen to some gossips. I know them but I can’t get their names right. At last, I decided that I should get this weight off my shoulders and confess to him, and after having lots of session of sleepless nights, I finally gathered lots of courage to finally confess to him. I planned on giving a letter and other things but debated against it. I surfed the net and saw the article about Junhee making chocolate for Jinwoon. (a/n I’m a fan of  Jinwoon and Junhee's wgm XD)

The night before my confession, I called my friend, Yoona to help me make the chocolates. The moment she arrived we started making the chocolates and by the time we finished the whole kitchen was in a mess. I decided to clean it tomorrow because i was super tired after all that chocolate making.

In the end.... All my efforts were wasted because he rejected me and my chocolates were eaten by Kai. Which takes me to where I am now. I am now in some street restaurant near the university. "Ahjumma! One more soju please!" I heard a 'ne' and played with my glass. Infront of me were 5 bottles of soju and some. Im Yejin... This is the stupidest thing you ever did in your life... Okay aside from that incident where you vomited on the face of your science teacher... A small grin was plastered on my face and I heard someone tap my table. I looked up and saw the ahjumma place a bottle of soju on my table. "Aaahh... Here you go Yejin-shi..” I looked up at her and saw her smile. “Thank you ahjumma..” I bowed my head poured the soju to my cup. I drank it bottoms up and sighed. I pulled out my phone and displayed the photo of Suho. I got it from the time he walked down the runway last school year. “Ya.. Kim Joonmyeon..” I poked my phone while saying words. “Do you know how much I like you? Huh?” I poked the screen harder and started to sob. I got up and slammed the payment on the table. “Ahjumma! Ill take my leave!” I heard a faint ne again and gathered my stuff. Since there was some soju left I got the whole bottle and dragged myself towards my apartment which wasn’t that far away. As I was walking, I saw a figure heading towards my direction. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Suho. Hehe my mind is playing tricks on me. “Yah Kim Joonmyeon! You’re a ing bastard who dumped me! Did you know I liked you eversince senior high huh?” I gulped my soju and sat on the sidewalk. The figure was slowly approaching me and when I looked up I saw the face of Suho.. Again? “Omo.. Am I that drunk that I can actually see you infront of me now?” I touched his face and saw his eyes widen. “Omo.. I can even touch you!” I giggled and took a sip of my soju. I stood up and faced him. You know how drunk people become bipolar? Yeah that is happening to me right now. “What do I expect from someone like you?!?!” I shouted at Suho. “Who am I to think that you would accept my confession?” I felt the bottle of soju slip through my fingers and break into pieces. He pulled me from the fragments and enveloped me in a hug. I tried to struggle from his grip but he just hugged me tighter. “I am so stupid to like you.” I sobbed into his chest soaking his shirt. “My stupid heart… It won’t stop going bonkers when I see you. Then I thought of confessing to you? You bad person!” I punched his chest while crying. “I am so stupid to realize that when confess to you, you would at least dump me nicely. But NO… I was so stupid!” I sobbed harder and finally broke free from his hug. “I am just a stupid girl who was naïve enough to confess to a bastard like you! Why did I expect you—“ “YAH STOP IT!” I stopped talking and looked at Suho. Oh my god.. this figure even talks! “Wae? Im annoying you?” I sniffed and looked down. “Im Yejin” He started. Omo.. he knows my name! “Call me a bastard. I deserve it. I was so stupid to follow Chanyeol’s decision and dump you.. To be honest.. I like you. A LOT.” He confessed. I looked up at him with a surprised expression. “What?” I questioned him. He pulled me into a hug again and screamed at the top of his lungs, “IM YEJIN I LIKE YOU!” My mouth dropped open and I shook my head. “I must be dreaming….” I mumbled. I pinched myself and let out a scream. “Ah! It hurts!” He chuckled and hugged me tighter.  I started sobbing again and hit his chest. “YOU. STUPID. BASTARD. I. HATE. YOU. GET. AWAY. FROM. ME.” I said every word while throwing a hard punch. “Yes I am a stupid bastard that should be hated. But I still love you and no one will change that.” He cupped my face and leaned downwards and crashed his lips on mine. I responded to his kisses while letting out a few whimpers and punches. He did not respond and just continued to kiss me. I dropped my arms and rapped them around his neck. I pulled back a bit and whispered against his lips, “I hate you Kim Suho.” He looked into my eyes and gave me a breath taking smile. “I love you too, Im Yejin.” He said and crashed his lips on mine for another breath taking kiss that would have set the whole street on fire. That was when I thought Ah… This is not a dream…’

 

 

 

_______________________________

I decided to make another oneshot! This time its Joonmyeon.

Please leave comments!

tell me your feedback

and also....

 

Please read my other fanfics:

MEMO - Chanyeol + OC

3 Seconds - Chanyeol + OC

wow is it too obvious that I'm a Chanyeol stan?