The talk...

Im 9 years younger than you! but I LOVE you!

ReCap:

The door finally opens to reveal................ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew.

He stares at me with shock writen all over his face.

To see his ex that he left for her "best friend", and who went missing afterwards, then finding out she is now a star, an last but not least seeing her in fornt of his door way crying her ing eyes out! Yeah so why wouldn't he be shocked.

 

"K-K-Kaylajo?!!"

"*Sniff sniff* H-hey...."

"Uhhh.....Come in! Come in!"

 

Onew moves to the side to let me in, I take my shoes off and walk down the hallway to the living room, I look over to see Onew closing the door.

He quickly walks over, well I should say try to quickly walk over, he tripps on his own feet right infront of me.

 

"I see that you still have the Onew condition still."

"mhgehhge."

"Wha?"

"I said 'I still got it'."

"Oh.."

 

akward silence kicks in.........

 

"HYUNG! WHO WAS AT THE DOOR!" I hear Taemin holler also the sound of running feet.

 

We look over to where we herd Taemin holler from, next thing we knew, Taemin is standing in front of us while giving me a giant bear hug.

 

"NOOOONNNAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"Hi! Taemin!"

"Why were you crying noona?! Is it because of Onew hyung?!"

"NO!....It someone else.."

"WHO?!?!?!"

"Um....Sit down guys and I will tell you who and what happened."

 

After telling them the story, they look dumbfounded.

 

"I don't know if I'm crushing on Leeteuk or if I'm in love with him...."

"I thought you came here to try and get us back together at first!" Onew says.

"But I was going to tell you that I finally got over you.."

"I see...But still I'm so confused right now!"

"Noona, Its okay will find out soon!" Taemin trys to confort me.

"No we can't!"

"EH! WAE!!!"

"Me and brothers are going to America for a year! We're leaving in....THREE DAYS!"

 

They look at me shocked to know that I'm going to be gone that long. After about 30 seconds of silence, Jonghyun, Minho and Key come walking in and was happy to see me.

 

"Kaylajo! What are you doing here!"

 

I AGAIN explained my situation to them and about being gone for a year. I build up whatever courage I had left to ask if I could stay untill its time for me to leave.

 

"Umm...Can I,ugh stay here till its time for me to leave for America?"

"Sure you can! Noona!"

"We're fine with it!"

 

I thank them and give each one of them a hug, at that moment I notice that I forgot my cell.

 

"Hey! Key can I use your cell for moment?"

"Sure!"

"Thanks!"

 

Key tosses his cell to me, I caught and dialed Shins number.

 

"Helo?"

"Hey Shin..."

"KAYLAJO!!!"

"OW! my ear you jerk!"

"Minhae! Where are you!?"

"I'm at SHINee's dorms.."

"WAE!!"

"Look I'm going to saty here till its time for us to go to America!"

"....Fine!"

"Shin please don't tell any of the Super Junior members where I am, Please?"

"Ok...I'll see on saturday."

"Ok see you then."

 

I hang up and dial another number. After that I hand back Keys cell and wait for a friend to arrive.

KNOCK..KNOCK!

Ther she is! Taemin jumps up and runs to the door, but before he could reachout for the knob, the door burst open to reval Jessica of SNSD.

 

"KAYLAJO!!!"

"Hey Jessica Unnie!"

 

Jessica then runs over to me and hugs me and pats my back, saying everything was going to be allright. I was very close to Jessica, she has always treats as if I'm her little sister.

 

"I brought someone along with me! I hope thats okay?"
"who?"

 

Next thing I knew, I see Amber.

 

"Hey Kaylajo unnie!"

"Amber!"

 

AMber was only year younger than me, we became friends esaly since we both speak english.

 

"Jessica unnie wasn't the first person to tell me what was going on." Amber says, as she sits down next to me.

"Wha-"

"Henry was secretly recording you funny fight with Heechul, then everything changed, it was sad to see you cry like that Kaylajo unnie."

 

I smile at them knowing that I had such great friends, we talked till it was time for them to leave, also it was time for the boys to go to bed.

 

"I'll sleep on the couch noona, so go and sleep in my bed!" Taemin said.

"No I'm going to sleep on the couch!" Minho says.

"How about we all sleep in the living room, on the floor, like a sleep over party!" I suggest.

"Great Idea!" Key shouts as he rushes to get blankets and pillows with Onew and Jonghyun.

 

The three come back with a bunch blackets and more, they make me sleep in the middle, I have my head phones in and was listening to some music, when Super Junior's song reset plays, I put it on replay as I felt a couple of tears fall, luckly the guys were already asleep and it was pretty dark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jLp50V0QJs&feature=BFa&list=WLA8047DB4BA8521BB&index=137

I start to think about Leeteuk, 'Why, am I really in love with you?'

I close my eyes and to sleep.

 

Leeteuk's P.O.V

 

I couldn't sleep so I decide to listen to my iPod our song reset start to play, Kaylajo pops into my mind. I wish there was a reset botton I could press, I'm so sorry Kaylajo, I truly do love you, I'm just an idiot for not tell ing you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong everyone here is chap 7 hope you like! I'm going to be finishing this story soon but I have another story in mind and it might be long or short Im still figureing out what Im going to do. anyway Please comment and subscribe! ^^