The cat is out of the bag......

Im 9 years younger than you! but I LOVE you!

Its been about a month since we came back and became friends with Super Junior, Donghae and Eunhyuk are two of the funniest an best friends I have ever had!

I have become close with Hangeng, Henry, and Zhoumi, they're just like older brothers to me! Heechul and I bikker alot but we're still friends.......sort of. There is a little situation and well I think I have fallen in love with...........Leeteuk, Yeah I know we're nine years apart, I think my love towards him is probably a sister and brother love thing......I hope!

 

The guys were hanging out at my brothers and my house, Leeteuk was not there though since he had to go on a talk show today.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, and my self was watching Finding NEMO.................It was Donghae's pick, then Eunhyuk then me YAY!

"Donghae?" I ask

"Ne?"

"Tell me again, why we are sitting upside down....on the couch?"

"Don't ask me!? Ask the monkey beside you!"

"It wasn't my Idea either!!!" Eunhyuk says. 

 

......silence.......

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

We burst out laughing, we were laughing so hard that we fell off the couch. I turn my head and look down the hall while laying on the nice carppeted floor and notice my bedroom door was open. 'My door was closed after I came out to watch movies'.

I sit up an look around to see everyone doing something.....WAIT! WHERE IS HEECHUL! I got up an rush to my room.

When I got there I see Heechul reading something.......Wait...is that my...DIARY!!!

"HEECHUL!!!" I scream.

"Oh! Annyong Kaylajo -ah!" he cherps.

"I-is that my-"

"Yes, it is your Diary,"

I can't belive it, it is my Diary.

"So~ you're in love with Leeteuk hyung?!"

"Heechul..You have about 10 seconds to run."

"Wha- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Heechul starts running as I run after him with a baseball racket.

"HANGENG! HELP ME!!" Heechul screams as he runs behing him.

Hangeng looks up from reading his book asI come running into the room with my baseball bat, he then ask what is going on.

"He was in my room sneaking around, AND was reading my DIARY!" I yell.

"I was bored! So I decided to see if you had a book or magazine I could read!"

"If a certain book says DIARY! YOU DON'T OPEN IT! Now come here so I can beat the living daylights out of you with this bat!"

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

"Oh yes I would!"

"If you do I will tell your secret!"

"DON'T! You dare!"

"Oh I will!"

I take a step forward towards Hangeng, Heechul knew I would never Hurt Hangeng....He was right too.

"Hangeng step aside please so I ca-." before I could finish what I was saying Heechul screams.

"KAYLAJO-AH! IS IN LOVE WITH LEETEUK HYUNG!!"

"WHAT!?!?!"

Oh no.

That voice.

Its.....

Leeteuk!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers sorry if its been ages since I last updated I'm so sorry!!!  I starting to write my fics on paper so I can type them up but since its summer VK for me I have been spending time with my family, Plz comment and subscribe!!