1

Gone not around any longer


It is 3 in the morning and someone is banging on my door. Really at this time of the day, someone is trying to disturb my deep slumber. THIS IS INHUMANE.

 

Not bothering to comb my bed hair and changing into more presentable clothes I opened the door half-way, revealing who the hell that person in.

It’s Ji-to-the--to the-yong., G-dragon in the house yo!

“What do you want?” I said with venom in my voice.

“A little hi would be nice.”

“There is nothing nice waking a person up 3 am in the morning, now tell me what do you want so I can go back to sleep. If it concerns TOP I don’t care, he is not around and I don’t know where he is. So please leave”  I said, defeated.


“Easy babe, but I know where he is.”

I lifted my head and I know my eyes emitted a pang of faith, hope or whatever you call it but hoping I could see Seunghyun right now.

“Tell me.” Voice still low and sounds lifeless.

“At my car.”

Lifted my head, my looks like gonna pop out any time soon, Ji knows this I need better explaination.

“He is drunk, that geuseki. Been in Ecstasy(the bar where they usually hang out, own by none other than the party animal makna panda Seungri) he’s there for the past two days, probably since he got nowhere to go because his ego is too big for him to swallow and he won’t tell us what’s the matter with you guys. He looks terrible so I guess I’ll be needing your help to put him here upstairs.”

“ugh” that’s what the only thing I can say and went out of the unit.

 

This guy is really ugh, he is heavy. Did he ate rocks for dinner?

Finally we got him inside the room in the bed and said thanks to Ji for fetching this little baby from the club. And eventually he left to grab some sleep before heading to YG for some touch ups for his upcoming album release, that guy, never changed still the old music worm.

Eventhough how many times I say I don’t care at all I still do love this tall awkward guy in the bed, really wasted.

I did what the have to do, change  his clothes. Well, more likely stripped him down cause I have to clean his body aswell. I wiped everything I just left him with his boxers and tucked him to bed. I turned the AC to high just like the way he liked it, he loves the room to be cold always.

The sun already set when I finished doing the chores.

I still cant help it, the wrecked apartment is now tidy. After I attend Seunghyun I started doing the clean up.

Now that he is in my arms there is still a pang or chance that we can make this relationship work. I’ll make it work.