chapter 5

*FT ISLAND AND CN BLUE ONESHOTS COLLECTION :D

Back in Middle School

You walk through the hallway and heard his voice you sure can't be mistaken he's jaejin his voice stand out among the rest.."yah do you like ~~?"the other guy said "I don't like ugly girls"he said those words sink into you. 

You soon walk towards the classroom and after school you hurriedly went home.."your here"your dad said "what's up?"you said "were moving I found a good opportunity in L.A"he said "when?"you said "tomorrow so you better pack up all your stuff tonight because were leaving early"he said excitedly.."reallly he planned all the documents without even telling me"you thought and went upstairs..

The next day you woke up really early and pulled your suitcase out towards the cab but your dad soon grabbed it  jaejin woke up to grabbed some water "omma what's going on?"he said "~~shi's father got a good job oppurtunity abroad they're leaving today"his mom said.."what!"jaejin shouted he hurriedly went outside but he was late you and your dad are already far..."I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID! I'M SORRY!"he shouted his mom soon went outside bringing his jacket "It's cold why did you went out without your jacket!"his mom said jaejin started crying "your going to see her again okay just wait time will tell"his mom said 

3 Years Later

you walk through the incheon airport and all the boys are staring at you as soon as you went out the airport you shouted "KOREA AT LAST I'M HOME!"you said "calm down were going to have a few months vacation here"your dad said..

after few minutes of car ride you arrived at your old house and you hurriedly run towards the door without knowing that someone is watching you from his window..

"I didn't know ~~shiii is back today"jaejin said towards his mom "yeah his dad has a work to finish here for few months"jaejin's mom said..

you open the window of your room which happens to have a view of jaejin's room you stare at him as he play the bass guitar "I didn't know he still play guitar"you thought he is more good looking than before a lot of improvement as you say it..

being closed with jaejin's family you and your dad decide to pay them a visit.."auntie!"you shouted "how have you been? I miss you!"she said "I miss you too auntie!"you said and hugged her really tight..you and your dad took a sit and ate you started to wander around and jaejin's mom notice it "if your looking for jaejin he will be home soon he just had a band practice"his mom said "anio"you said..

after few minutes jaejin arrived.."uncle!"he said and hugged your dad he soon stare at you "hey ugly how have you been?"he said "shut up as if~~~"jaejin's mom didn't finish because jaejin hurriedly covered his mouth "what auntie?"you said "As if I didn't party when you left"jaejin said "yeah that's it"he said....

and soon enter his room "don't mind him"his mom said "I'm use to it auntie you don't have to say sorry"you said your dad and jaejin's mom soon started drinking without noticing that they had to many and just fell asleep..

jaejin went out of his room to check on what's going on "aishh seriously they're old enough to know there limits jaejin said carrying his mom and putting her on the couch..

"I'll carry your dad home"he said "thank you"you said he put your dad on his room "I'll go now and by the way ugly don't forget to lock the doors and window"he said "I know what to do"you said...

jaejin walk outside and you prepared to go to sleep. while on his way jaejin notice that he forget his sweatshirt so he decide to go back you were about to go to bed but you heard some footsteps outside "dad?"you said but no one respond that's it someone got inside you thought and open the door..

"who are you?"you said towards the man that is all covered "just follow what I want give me all your money"he said as he point the knife towards you..

"I don't know where they are"you said he is about to stabbed you but someone stop him it's no other than jaejin as the blood started to flow into jaejin's hand the man left that he might get in trouble...

"are you okay?"you said "yeah I'm good"he said as he sat on the couch "I'll get medicine wait for me here"you said 

you hurriedly grabbed the medicine kit and wipe the blood on jaejin's hand "agh"he shouted "I'm sorry"you said "It's okay"he said..

"ugly thank you"he said "I should be the one thanking you"you said..you were pissed he called you ugly you stand up but he grabbed your hand.."back in middle school I used to call this girl that I like ugly because I'm scared that someone might stole her away"he said..

tears started to fall into your eyes "why do you have to say that again!"you said he stand up and backhugged you..

"I love you will you stay by my side"he said "do you really have to asked?"you said "yes of course"you said he hugged you really tight and you smile "thanks"you said and hugged him back..