chapter 4

*FT ISLAND AND CN BLUE ONESHOTS COLLECTION :D

you and your friend are busy doing projects when you fell asleep leaving behind your cyworld still open eunmi just can't help it but to stare at choi jonghun's name on your list "do they really know each other?"eunmi thought so she decide to give it a try and there she said hi to choi jonghun the famous guy in your school being a member of a local boyband he is sure being love by everyone and without you knowing it he already set his eyes on you..

eunmi and jonghun were talking when you woke up "what are you doing?"you asked "sorry"eunmi said looking at the laptop there you saw choi jonghun and here talking "your using my account to talk to jonghun?"you asked "I'm really sorry"eunmi said you grabbed your stuff and headed home..

the next morning you are carefully looking at your notes when the everyday gal who gives signal when choi jonghun is passing by at the hallway gave her signal "CHOI JONGHUN IS NOW PASSING THE HALLWAY!!"the girl said every girl in your class stand up on there sits and hurriedly went towards the door well except one you..he passed and smile at you but the girls soon started screaming "KYAAA CHOI JONGHUN SMILE AT ME!"one of the girls said "DUH HE SMILE AT ME"the other girl said..that smile started a fight.."sigh probably just my imagination"you thought and continue with what your doing...

After school it's the time of the week again cleaning the classrooms you grab the bucket to get some water you weren't really expecting someone staying in school that time until you past by the music room there you saw choi jonghun still practicing "he's really trying his best you thought" and just walk to do what your assign to do..

you were cleaning at your classroom when suddenly you notice some dirt up on the cabinet "aishh seriously?!"you thought grabbing a chair you try to reach it but you fail..

and you fell down "ouch"you thought you tried to stand but you injured your foot "AGH"you scream good thing jonghun finish his practice and  who is passing by the hallway saw you..he hurriedly run towards you "are you okay?"he said "can you help me sit on the chair?"you said "sure"he said putting his guitar on the side..

"remove your shoe"he said "why?"you said "my often injured her foot because of working so much I think I could help"he said you follow what he said and remove your shoe.."let's see"he said carefully massaging your foot "your going to be alright it wasn't really that bad"he said "oh thanks"you said..

"I could help you clean the room since I'm done with all my work"jonghun said "you don't have to"you hurrieldy reply.."it's alright I don't think you can still stand on that state"jonghun said..

grabbing the broom and arranging the chairs jonghun finish after few minutes "let's go I'll drop you home"he said "no I'm ok"you said for some reason he started laughing "what?"you said "nothing you just act like I'm doing you a really big favor"he said.."you are doing me a really big favor"you said "don't worry about it"he said..you finally have the courage to tell him the truth "about last night that girl who talk to you online it wasn't me it was my friend eunmi"you said..

"I know"he said "huh?"you said "let's go I'll carry you"he said offering his back "ok"you said..."I know you weren't that kind of person, you really don't talk that way I may sound stalker but I watch you sometimes"he said you just laugh "I never notice it"you said "I see I'm a good stalker then"he said..

you can really walk through your house from school..as the two of you walk some girls from other school started to notice jonghun.."isn't that choi jonghun?..from fnc music school? the popular guitarist..is that her girlfriend?"all of them murmured..

"will you be fine with this?"you said to him "yeah"he said.."this is your house"he said "yeah"you said "okay then I'll be going"he said "thank you so much"you bowed at him politely "no problem guess I'll see you around then"he said waving at you..

the next morning eunmi looks so pissed when she notice that you arrived she hurriedly walk towards you "I saw you with jonghun"he said "and what?"you said.."you act like you don't like him and mad that I talk to him on your account but that truth you should thank me because that leads you to be closer to him"she said "eunmi he knows it's you"you said..

"liar I thought your my friend"she said running away out of the room your classmates started to gossip "Is she really that kind of person?"they murmured..

eunmi rushed at where ft island is practicing "jonghun shii can we talk?"she said seunghyun pats jonghun's shoulder "hyung another confession it's the 10th one for today"he said "what are you talking about"jonghun said hitting seunghyun playfully..

"what is it? eunmi shi right?"he said "I'm that girl who talk to you the other night using ~~~~account I'm that girl"she said "and what?"he said "didn't you approach her because of that?"she said "not really I have been eyeing on her for a while"jonghun said..

while the conversation is going on a guy running around the campus shouted "YO KIM~~~~ IS GETTING PUNISH AT THE CAFETERIA EVERYONE THE EGGS AT THE CAFETERIA ARE ABOUT TO BE GONE SO GET ONE NOW TO THROW AT HER"the guy said after hearing that jonghun hurrieldy run towards the cafeteria..

and there he saw you "THIS IS FOR A GIRL WHO BETRAY HER FRIEND BECAUSE HE WANTS A MAN!"the girl said "what are you doing?"jonghun shouted "PUNISHING HER"the girl said eunmi just covered really scared about what she did to you and how she put you into so much trouble..

"I didn't go out with that girl"jonghun said pointing at eunmi "BUT SHE SAID"the other guy said "eunmi just run away jonghun pulled a towel to help you clean..

"your safe now"he said.."thanks"you said to him.."~~~ let me protect you give me a chance"he said.. that's the last word you heard from him before the end of your junior year..

Senior Year

you grabbed your bag and hurrieldy run downstairs.."eat first"your mom said "no I'm going to be late"you hurriedly reply he was waiting for you at the gate "your late again"he said "I'm sorry did I made my boyfriend upset?"you smile at him