Another fanged chapter

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: Hot boys coming up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I groaned loudly at the powerful yet unrecognizable noises. The noise abruptly stopped, and I could feel some staring happening. I groaned another time, and my eyes decided to open. Sunshine blared on me when my eyes slowly opened. In a moment, my right arm shielded my eyes from blinding. I sighed sharply and after my eyes adjusted to the sunlight, I dropped my arm on the bed.

“You’re awake!” The voice sounded familiar.

I froze at that voice. I knew that voice. It was the pleadings, the begging, and the pain. It was him! I turned around and he was smiling at me, his eyes twinkling and his lips were smiling broadly and widely. Behind him stood five other guys. I frowned at the sight that I saw, and he sighed. He turned to a really tall and scary looking guy.

“How? Should I tell?” He asked the tall man.                                     

“Go on.” The man replied, his voice deep and low and it sounded like as if he was growling with fury.

“Umm…” He turned to me and bit his bottom lip. “We’re vampires.”

I almost laughed at that spoken statement. Vampires don’t exist! They’re just a part of the myth! I turned to the guy and chuckled at his sentence. But he was not laughing. He looked serious, like how the others were. I stopped my noises from coming out and frowned at the six awkward men who were standing.

“Look at your wrist.” The tall guy commanded me and I instantly looked down at my wrist.

It had two tiny swollen circles. The circles were really parallel to each other and the bruise seemed new. I bit my bottom lip. I was getting confused. Vampire movies usually had this type of bruises laying around on people’s wrist and neck. No, it couldn’t be true. Vampires did not exist… do they?

“You still don’t believe us?” Someone at the back asked.

I just looked down, afraid and dizzy to answer. I did not believe at all, but the bruise on my wrist, the winced pain I felt at my wrist yesterday, the serious look the six men before me put up, and the current position I was in.

“Look up, we have fangs.” He told me.

I looked up and stared straight at them. He breathed in deeply and I waited. I waited for it to come out. Slowly, I saw it. The white fang slowly slid out of his gums and popped out straight. It leaned against his lips and his eyes turned a deep red. The rest followed what he did, and they all looked possessed, paralyzed. At that point, I believed. I believed that they were vampires. I softly gasped at the sight. Would they my blood until I was dried up? Would they kill me to enjoy luxurious days with my blood in tall, wine glasses?

“You are the first human being.” The tall guy said and his fangs slowly slide in back.

“Huh?”

“You’re the first one to know that we are vampires.” Someone explained.

“Actually, no one was supposed to know. But this idiot here, named Luhan, walked out in the night and knew how dangerous it was—“

“Hey! It w

Please log in to read the full chapter