The truth of this funny life.

Troublemakers with fangs!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning: I love you guys and read my note <3

~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~

“YAHOOO!”

It had been three weeks since I lived off the vampires and the wolves. Apparently, the six wolves decided to move into my house. It’s a bit crowded, but the vampires were willing to share their bedroom. The thing is I had to share my room with three other creatures, and it is freaky. I mean, it’s Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun for crying out loud! These three are the noisiest! Anyways, some of the men decided to work, and since they had education backgrounds, they got quite high paying jobs. Well, work could keep them busy and the house quiet and peaceful in the morning. For the rest, they helped me a lot at home. They help me with chores and try to not make a mess in the house. They kill their break time by playing video games that I used to keep. Most of them are zombie and shooting games, so the boys loved it.

As for me, autumn is falling upon me, so I have to start going back to school. I had a week more before school, and by then, I would be really, really busy. Usually the third year of university is a busy year, so I would be having lesser time to spend with the boys. But I tried to schedule myself. If the boys were to help me with the chores while I’m in school, by the time I get home, I get to spend my whole night with them and then I can do my assignments and work.

It was a regular day. Chanyeol and Sehun were playing zombie games; Jongin eating together with Tao and Yixing and Jongdae sleeping. I was writing down my weekly schedules for school days. It was difficult trying to divide my break time and study time after school.

“You’re being loud, Chanyeol!” Jongin yelled and crunched loudly on his favourite chips.

“I finally beat the high score! I killed three hundred zombies in a game!” Chanyeol cheered and danced a victory dance.

“Wow! Not fair! You beat me! I got two hundred and fifty only!” I frowned at my lousiness but laughed it off in the end when Chanyeol started shaking his all around.

“Hey, are you going to play or not?” Sehun growled and started clicking on some random buttons on the controller.

I shook my head at both of the boys and continued with my schedules. I was doing the thinking at the dining table, so I got easy access to food, since Tao and Jongin were eating at the same venue as I was doing my work.

“Hello my pretty young lady, what are you doing?” Jongin slithered an arm around my shoulders and leaned a little.

“I am planning my school days. I have to, so that I won’t be as naughty as you are.” I chuckled and erased a mistake that I made.

“Hey!” Jongin pouted.

“If you’re not going to eat your pudding, I’m taking it.” Tao piped in and tried to grab Jongin’s pudding, but failed since Jongin is a faster reactor.

“We’re home!” an eager voice sounded and I instantly got off my seat and turned to the door.

Luhan and Kris paraded into the house and walked up to me for a hug. I instantly dodged and they hugged the air instead. I giggled at their silliness and continued with my work. Luhan sat right beside me while Kris sat opposite me.

“Where’s the rest?” Kris asked as he took a sip from his cup of coffe

Please log in to read the full chapter