Protagonists

He's my Girl

"Kobe Bryant for three!"

"Miss Choi, please I beg you. Chairman will be really mad if  he finds out that you've skipped lessons again for today. You just have to talk to him later, at home."

Mr. Kim, Choi Tae Won's assistant, felt like a midget when the 173cm-tall girl stood up in front of him with fiery eyes and mischievous smile. Lord, help me with this child, please, I beg you.

"Mr. Kim-ehem-Mr. Kim Jo won, who am I again?" the girl asked the nervous guy in threatening tone.

"My boss's daughter."My ultimate pain in the .

"Good. So that makes me your boss too. Right?"

"Yes." Chaebols and their excessive use of power.

"I will wait for appa, here. No talk with appa, no lessons for the whole week."

"Arasseo?"

"Yes Miss." Why can't I say no?

*******

Young Jae came back to an empty dorm. Probably clubbing or going to another group date.

He went to the kitchen to drink some water. It's been a while since their last promotion and Young Jae starts to feel boredom. Honestly, he wants to go back to school, but unfortunately, being a celebrity and having the most irregular work time schedule is a big hindrance.

He settled himself in the living room after changing his clothes. Though he is not the type of person to watch TV, Young Jae thought that it would be the best, than hanging out with the members outside.

He was already getting some bits of the show when someone got inside.

"Oh! Hello Young Jae."

"Yong Guk hyung! Thank goodness it's you." greeted the younger, sounding so relieved by the fact that it was none other than the leader.

"You really thought they'll come back as early as ten o'clock? Haha! I doubt they even gave the younger ones a fake a ID so they'll get inside some club."

"Actually, I thought they were in a group date. I'm just happy it's you. I really can't handle Dae Hyun's stories anymore hyung."

"Talk about Him Chan's endless whines. I honestly want to punch those four and bang their heads to the wall to bring back their sense."

The two acted like idiots demonstrating how they'll punish the other members. It's been months of crap for B.A.P's relationship with each other. It all started after the world tour, when they were known to be 'Sold-out Concert-dols'. When they returned to Korea from their last stop for the concert, articles were everywhere. They gained so much public recognition and even garnered more fans, now, being one of those male top-tier groups in the industry.

At first, they were like transfers from the country who went to the city to study. 'Humble and timid' as described by the media. The six males, though popular, didn't seem to acquire the infamous 'celebrity syndrome'. It was until the announcement for their next comeback, that transformed them into whole new personas.

Unlike the other comebacks, their most recent comeback became so widespread that they even have to do an Asian showcase for it. Maybe it's because of the great strategy of their new CEO, or maybe, just pure luck.

And when promotions came, it was then, when the members start to care too much for their own good.

Him Chan started to be snobbish. As the group's visual, he usually stars in CFs. Being the one who's most exposed to the public, the boy became pickier more than ever. He even created this 'boy-next-door' image for himself, in contrary of the group's musical color.

Zelo, being the most-loved member by the fans, turned into a spoiled-brat. It's not the charming cute maknae anymore. it's more of like, 'I'm prince Jun Hong, I know you love me so do as I say' jerk.

Jong Up, 'Moon Angel' turned into 'Moon Beast'. Among the members, he became the most stubborn one. His common lines would include the ff:

'I'm the main dancer, I refused to be at the back of the formation.'

'I don't like to do the dance break, it's too lame. Let Jun Hong do it.'

'So fed up signing this albums, I'd rather watch Pokemon.'

'I'm not the maknae, don't expect me to follow your order hyung.'

Young Jae actually didn't change that much, it's just that the CEO misinterpreted his sudden 180-degree transformation. The one who usually talks and the variety member turned into 'chic cold-city guy'. He changed because s changed, he knew that if he'll continue to act like the usual him, the others will think he's hogging with the popularity. 

Yong Guk also didn't change, actually he grew as a leader. On stage and through events, he learned the art of scaring the members to at least pretend that everything's fine; that the image they've built is as strong as their attitude from the rookie level to top-tier. At home, he tried to endure the endless nonsense of the members. Sometimes, when he can't handle it, he'll sleep in the practice rooms or in the recording studio of the company. Sometimes, he barges to Yong Nam's dorm, and he even went with Young Jae once - a sudden sleepover at GOT7's dorm.

If one of them will be declared as the jerkiest jerk, it will be Jung 'I am the best' Dae Hyun. Who would have thought that this country boy will turn into Cassanova? Name a female from the industry, from a stylist to an actress, Dae Hyun have asked them out already. Some of them said no, those who are blinded by his 'charisma' said yes. Let's just say, he practically broke a lot of girls' hearts.

He's also the cockiest member. 'I'm the main vocal, I do the high notes and I own every song', 'Would this song sound good without me? No.' and of course, 'I'm THE vocal and THE visual. Busan Won Bin at your service.' (winks).

So that basically put Young Jae and Yong Guk on the brink. If they'll act so close in contrast of how they act with the other members, everyone will notice the changes. Yes, musically and professionally, B.A.P is one group to admire. But, on the other side of the track, one can conclude that this group's a mess, personality-wise.

*******

Chairman Choi looked like he have aged ten years his normal. He really hates deadlines, and now that it's pick season, he's stress levels were doubled more than any other day. He just came from a suppliers' meeting and it's only two in the afternoon, he felt that he consumed a day's energy already.

He would normally walk into an empty office this time of the day.

He would normally find Mr. Kim in his desk outside, not standing stiff in the corner of his office, beside the trash can, looking like a scolded puppy.

He would normally see his daughter at home, at dinner, not sitting in his chair, with her feet on top of his desk.

Take it all back, today, Chairman Choi's stress levels were not doubled.

Stress levels = Infinity.