Hurt

Learn To Love Again..

Aileen arrived at her apartment, she walked slowly to her bedroom, ache and dizziness began to hit her head. Her hands and feet felt so weak due to earlier accident, still can not believie what was happening, her heart hurt because of him, aileen wanted to scream but she wasn’t able to. aileen step in while holding the wall, her other hand still cover the scars and blood on his forehead. 'Aileen .. " Victoria voice called her from behind. Aileen was not able to turn around facing Victoria, "What happen darl? Are you sick? "Victoria asked and holding his shoulder from behind. Aileen was not able to answer and speak, Victora turned aileen towards her and saw her sister. "What's going on? Why bleed? "Victoria start to panic. Aileen was silent and did not dare to speak, "We have to go to the hospital!" "What happen tou your forehead? You have an accidents? Why? Tell me!" "Why did you do stupid things?" Victoria panic and hold her sister face, Aileen just stared with bitter face "I'm okay sis, I'm just have a little bump on my window car" aileen ensure victoria and smiled, showed the wound in his forehead. "Are you sure?" "Come to your bedroom, I will clean the wound dear" "Yes sis, thank you.." aileen smiling and walking slowly carried by Victoria to her bedroom. Victoria sitting her up in the bed, helping aileen opened his jacket and ran to the bathroom and took medicine box in the cabinet.

"Huff .." Aileen sighed, her eyes glassy, her hands still tremble and weak, even her head was numb, she was felt so hurt today. Victoria comes back and gives aileen a glass of water, "drink it darl, you look so tired.." Aileen nod and drink the water. Later on aileen phone rang, the sound come from inside her handbag. Victoria opened and saw, give it to aileen "Kris .." she say. "Dont answer, leave it" aileen replied, putting her glass on the edge of the table lamp. Victoria then do not pick it up and put the phone that constantly still rang on her bedside. "Here, let me wipe the scars darl.." Victoria opened the medicine box, and gently clean her sister scars, give any ointment drops and close it with plaster. "Next time do not like this, drove it carefully.." Victoria warned, she pulled the blanket to aileen. "Yes noona, I will, thanks for you" aileen said, smiling and touching the bandage covering her wound. Then victoria tidy a box of medicine, the phone rang again, they both stared at her phone from a far, kris call back "I saw him yesterday, I shouted at him.." Victoria said suddenly, "What happened noona?" aileen shocked "I asked him why, but he did not explain, he said, it's yours personal problem.." "mmmhh .. " aileen just speechless looking at her phone screen, kris are still calling. "Nichkhun ask me to accompany him, we wan to have a dinner, do you want to join us?" Victoria invites his sister while lifting a boxes of medicine "Im not, I want to sleep.." aileen replied with a smile "Well, call me if anything happen right?" Victoria said goodbye and a kiss her sister "Thankyou noona.." "Sure darling.." Victoria then went and shut the door.

Aileen sighed again after Victoria left, her phone still rang. This time aileen feel tired and let go of his phone battery, she was tired and wanted to rest, the day was so heavy. Her head was still throbbing, the pain has not diminished. Aileen lay down, pulling the blanket and immersed herself in the dark. "Do not want to think about it .. I'm just so sick about it .. Can not believe it's ending this way .. Just so confused about it .. Feeling the blues about it."Aileen cried, her eyes red, her pillow was soaked with tears, she look at dark and screaming in pain "aaaaaaa .. aaaaaa.. " "aaaaa.. aaaaa .." shout and crying out loud..

Kris was so worried, he returned to SM Building in a rush because the rehearsal time, "Hey, where are you coming from duizhang?" Jessica asked as she approached him "I drove aileen home.." Kris replied and walked into the rehearsal room with Jessica "You look tired.." Jessica said as she noticed the tiredness in kris face "Yes, there was a slight problem on the way, she’s hurt by me.." kris stopped and looked at Jessica's face "What? What are you doing kris? "Jessica asked. "I hit the brakes suddenly and aileen head bump on the window.. she’s bleed.." Kris covered her face with his hands couldn’t recall the accident. Too painful to realize that he was the one who hurt aileen, the only woman he had loved. "So what happened? You drove her to the hospital? She’s at home already?" Jessica asked with a bit of panic voice, she also did not want anything bad happen to aileen, she knew aileen so well, as she knows Victoria. “Aileen left me, she looks so angry and hurt in the sametime, and you know thats hurt me the most.." Kris then replied and the tears in his eyes begin to fall, he wipe his tears. Jessica touch kris hands and said "Im feel sorry to, I do not understand what happened to you and her, but kris, you must complete the rehearsal first, and then returned to her right, you must ensure that aileen is okay.." Jessica smiled bitterly. "I will .. I will noona .. " Kris was unable to hold the tears drop, and then he wiped it again. "Go, rehearsal first.." Jessica patted his back "Okay, thankyou for comfort me noona.." then kris go and join with other members EXO-M, and do the rehearsal.

It was late night in Seoul, kris drove away leaving SM Building, his heading to aileen apartment, he wanted to see aileen, is she's okay, aileen didn’t answer her phone, and aileen phone is no longer active, but kris sure aileen has been arrive in her apartment, kris arrived and pressed the doorbell, banged on the door and calling loudly "Aileen .." "Aileennnn its me kriss.. come on honey, babeee .. come on open the door please, don’t do this to me, im so worried.." kris shout out and bang the door hardly. Aileen did not hear him, she’s still crying in her room. Immersed in darkness. Kris tired to called her, he tried to get in, kris contact Victoria, but Victoria reject his phone call. Kris shed tears and sat in front of the apartment door. Aileen sobs her heart crying out loud .. "You know I gave you the world .. You had me in the palm of your hand .. So why your love went away .. I just can not seem to understand .. Thought it was me and you babe .. Me and you until the end .." "But I guess I was wrong .. Tell me is this fair? Is this the way it's really going down? Is this how we say goodbye?" Kris can’t wait anymore, he tried to break down the door, with a loud bang and he doesn’t care about the people who passed by and looked at her with a strange expression, even he doesn’t care if the security guard came and arrested him for disturbing the others in the apartment . "Babyyyyy .. its meee! Open the door please .." kris scream until his voice was hoarse, he even throw his phone to the floor in anger because he was not able to contact aileen.

It's been two hours passed, and later on, Victoria arrived with nichkhun in front the apartment, looked kris who has tired of waiting for an open door. Nichkun approached "Kris what are you doing here?" Nichkun asked "Ohh hyung, noona .. I want to meet aileen" he replied sadly, his eyes still looked wet with tears. Victoria just shove his away "Go, dont be here, aileen didn’t want to meet you, she had an accident, her head hurt, let aileen rest today, meet her tomorrow okay.." Victoria opened the door and went into the apartment leaving nichkhun and kris behind. "Victoria have told me everything about you and aileen .. I just cant help you this time, u know how Victoria if she's angry right? Go back to your dorm and get rest duizhang.." Nichkhun calm kris down, and pat her shoulder, left him behind. "Alright hyung .." Kris nodded and walked away, his steps feel heavy. He really did not want to go. That was aileen in his mind this time.

On the way home kris opened his car window and let the wind blowing in her face. His hands gripping the steer wheel tightly. He was irritated, not useful, and disappointed in himself. Kris phone rang, "Hallo .." Kris replied, his voice sounds tired "Where are you, I've wait for you! I didn’t meet you in SM, you left after the rehearsal!” The woman voice sounds bit angry “I’m so sory .. I can’t meet you .. call me later, im driving home now.." kris hung up and threw the phone into the empty seat beside him. "Im so tired .." kris slammed his apartment door, he threw the car keys on the couch and opened his shirt, "its feel hot now. I need to get a cold shower." Kris go to the bathroom and take a bath. Step out of the bathroom, only wearing a towel, kris again pulled out his phone and contact aileen, but the phone still not active. Kris tired already, he opened the closet, took and wore a boxer, he threw the towel onto the couch and lay exhausted in his bed. He sank his head in the pillow, feeling the warmth of the bed, suddenly he smelled the scent of vanilla from the other side, he felt the scent of aileen. She’s often spend the night with him here in his bed, accompanied kris if he need it. "I'm sorry, so sorry .." kris shed the tears. "Yeah.. I.. I know it's hard to remember .. It's even harder to picture .. That you're not here next to me .. But is it too late to try? I've wasted my nights .. You turned out the lights .. Now I'm Paralyzed .. Still stuck in that time when we called it love .." Sometimes we do not realize that we love someone so much until we lose it. Meanwhile in her bed, aileen still awake too "If happy ever after did exist .. I would still be holding you like this .. All those fairytales are full of shi* t" they are both now being looked at the dark and shed the tears. Why is love so painful? Love does not mean you'll always be together. Things dont always happen like you imagine.