The Broken Way

Learn To Love Again..

Aileen was alone this evening.

She was looked at the sky from her bedroom window, the night was so dark, there’s no stars but many buildings and street lights were light up the night. Its still feels like there is kris, in this room. She saw a shadow of kris laying on the couch with her, kris and aileen were joking, laughing, enjoy every minute and hours together. Kris always accompany aileen in his spare time, he would sit and hug her from behind, he will saw aileen learning with all of books and medical journals were he felt heavy for him. He would ask funny things which make aileen laugh. Kris would her hair, put his hand on her thigh, and he would put his head on her shoulders and kissed the curve of her neck, inhaled the scent of her body, he loved it, as aileen love the scent of his, her body scent like vanilla. "How cute u are kris" Aileen bring back the sweet memories of him. In her eyes theres still visible shadows of the two of them kissing and laying on the couch, every part of this room there is full with his shadows.

Suddenly the wind blew hard, and she realizes that Kris had gone.. I'm speechless .. im still don’t understand what's going on .. Why? Why? Why kris left me? When I feel that we love each other. Or its just me who loves kris too much? When I feel that no one besides him in this world that I love, I loved him, I love you how the way you are, even I dont care if he's just ordinary man in the streets, as a poor man or an evil man who worked as a drug-sellers, or do the illegal thing. I know that I loved him, so deep in to you, kris.. But now every part of my heart in the worst state, so hurt and pain. I dont understand why I love kris too much. Even when Victoria asked "why do you love kris?" at the first time when we were dating, I simply replied "I do not know why I love him, just felt in here" I pointed to my heart, then Victoria just smiled, hugged me and said "That's what love is".

I was lying in my bed, holding a picture of us .. I looked at the sky and let my window open.. Tonight I just wanna feel the cold breeze. My hair was loose and blown. I feel the emptiness, I move my hands to feel the wind. Rub my feet in bed feeling the softness and the warmth of my bed, there are two sides that I feel, the other side warmth and the cold is the wind blowing. I was tired, my mind doesn’t stop think about kris. I asked myself "Why? Even I do not know why” “What happened? What have I done? I do not know why” "Just give me a reason, just a little bit enough, just a second"  "Im sory I don’t understand, I though that we were find"  “You 've been talking in your sleep the things you never say to me, that you've had enough of our love.. ”  and again i felt the wind.. I move my hand back .. I'm tired .. and fell asleep. A light breeze blows, and the white curtains blown..

While, elsewhere.. at Kris apartment, Kris was standing on the edge of the window, also staring at the sky which is so dark and like no stars tonight. Only thunder alongside with the wind. He’s holding his temple and sigh "What should I do?" "Am I wrong?" Kris wondered. "But she doesn’t cry, she didnt show the sadness" "I hope you're okay aileen" Kris said to himself. Kris felt the emptiness too in his heart, pain, and sore.. Kris walked slowly toward the couch and threw himself onto the couch. "What should I do Aileen? I need to let you go .. " Kris feels heavy "But u didn’t cry honey, I think you'll be fine as it is now and before.. Like the way you are.. I know youre strong enough to let it go honey..” Its so hard for kris to leave, but kris feel aileen will be able to deal with this, because he has realized his mistake. His heart is turned, give a little bit of his heart to the another one.

"Heart .. Heart .. I've torn my love.. Leave me alone aileen .. Don’t look at me anymore .. Let me go .. Don’t force me anymore.. Let me go.. " Kris said in silent..

"You are my prince that knitting love in a miracle.. “ Aileen whispered..

"Now it's fairy tale has been finish .. Tired, sore, and my love for you has torn already.. Honey why dont you just leave me.. Let me go and don’t look at me anymore.. I know love doesn’t always belong to us. Our paths are different.. " Kris said as he looked at a lot of aileen photo in his hand phone and delete it one by one.

Aileen awoke, the sun brighten her bedroom, feel warm illuminate her face, but her head felt heavy, like there was a big rock hit her head “BAMMM!”. Then she’s looked around, the windows open and the curtains were blowing softly. Aileen got out of bed, stretched her body, and touch her head “Ouch my head! why my head feel like hell?" Aileen grumbled. Aileen accidentally saw a frame picture fell on the floor, she picked it up and put it back on the small table next to her bed. Take a look at her phone and view kris photo as her wallpaper. She touch the screen sadly.

Aileen typing a message

[I'm sorry I don't understand kris.. Where all of this is coming from I thought that we were fine]

she’s send it to Kris. Aileen laying back to her bed sadly. “what should I do now god?” aileen seems down again, staring at her phone waiting his reply. “Where is he?” Aileen ask herself and check her phone. There’s no message reply and call. She sent a message again,

[My dear we still have everything, we can fix it.. isn’t it? Its feel hurt inside me.. i dont do anything wrong right?]

and then after a few minute kris still didn’t reply her message. “Should I call him?” and soon she press the call button. “Hallo..” Kris answer, “Where are you honey?” Aileen ask as usually. “Aileen please.. I’m at SM, why?” “Nothing, u didn’t reply my message honey..” “Aileen, u know it very sure right, i wont do it again, please don’t call or text me anymore.. just take this way” Kris feel tired to explain and hang up the phone. Aileen feel sore in her heart. it can’t be like this, i need to fix it, we can learn to love again. We're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again. I'll never stop. Aileen left her apartment, heading the elevator and go down to the parking lot, and got into her car, without thinking too much long Aileen started the engine and drove towards the SM building.

Yesterday, in SM Building,

"Kris, are you sure? Aileen told me, she sent me a text "Victoria throwing his phone on the table, she’s bit angry. Kris was silent and looked down, realized his mistake but was not looking for excuses to justify himself. "Im so sory noona. But im so sure I loved her for two years" Kris still looked down and felt guilty "Im speechless how could you!" Victoria raise her voice "Victoria calm down please.." Kyuhyun let down her emotion “Kyu, Aileen gave everything to him! Even if u have nothing krisssss, aileen still love you so!" victoria raises her voice again to kris "Victoria, managed ure voice pretty please. Dont make anyone here hear your problems" Kyu calm her down again, and Kris still bowed his head, his eyes were red and watery. Kris also feel the pain because this choice, but he stay and he had to choose this way, end his love for Aileen. "Im so sorry noona, Aileen, I love her more than my self before this, but now .. I need to stop this feeling.." Kris explained.

"Kris just told us why you break your relationship, so aileen will understand and Victoria too, Because aileen still blank her mind until now" kyu told him "She will be fine soon noona, trust me.. But im sorry I cant tell you noona.." “SHE WILL BE FINEEE? AFTER ALL THIS HAPPEN? U KNOW HOW MY SISTER SO WELL WU YI FAN!!! HE WAS DEPENDS EVERYTHING ON YOU!! "Victoria raises her voice loud until the rest of SM Artist in that place can hear her voice. “Noona please, this is our problem, aileen didn’t shed tears at all, I saw it, so she'll be okay noona, i promise you. "Kris assured. "IF AILEEN DO SOMETHING STUPID OR WEIRD BECAUSE OF YOU! I NEVER LET YOU GO KRIS!" Victoria shouted angrily and left the room.

“Kris what happen?” Jessica approached him and asked, she held his hand. “I’ve decide to break our relationship” Kris answer and left jessica with slow and heavy steps. “Yeah she’s depend everything in her life with me, aileen.. Im so sorry..” kris whispering and jessica could listen, although its only a whisper.

Aileen drove her car fast and arrive at SM, aileen want to meet him, she hate it, the way kris hung up the phone. She find her way to EXO-M Kris, Luhan, and Tao room. Kris was lying on the couch and looked down. “Honey..” Aileen stepped in to the room, when he saw aileen come kris immediately said “Please aileen leave me alone..” Kris put his hand on his face heavily. “Honey i.. i.. why, why you hang up the phone that way?” aileen ask to him. “Aileen, I told you for the last time, please.. leave me..” Kris get up from his sit. “No way.. I wont go..” aileen didn’t wanna go and hug kris tighly “Aileen stop.. lets go home, ill drove u back, right?” kris take her hand and pull her out of the room, “why honey?” aileen stop him didn’t wanna go anywhere. “please I cant aileen” kris look her with heavy heart, kris put his hands on either side of her face, look at her eyes, aileen couldn’t hold her tears, she’s drop her tears. “I love you, I cant.. please.. don’t do this kris..” kris couldn’t take it anymore, his heart felt the same way to like aileen, his heart torn apart. “Im sory but I cant, what happen to you aileen? you have understand what I’ve say before, right? Do you remember? You left without a single tears yesterday, you seems so strong” kris reminded “No I don’t!!” Aileen cry out.

“Hey what happen here?” suddenly tao came in to the room. Tao look at aileen who tearful. “Nothing, we just talk about serious matter” kris answer and wipe aileen tears with his hand. “i wont!” aileen shout at him, and push his hand away. Tao feel bad of this situation, he was like being in the wrong room. “You should talk properly kris, shame on you!” Tao shout angrily at kris, he cant stay when he saw a woman crying like that “Aileen dont cry anymore key? I feel sad if you cry.. ill go them so you can talk properly to her wu fan..” Tao said sadly, waving to aileen and then step out and left the room.

“Dont cry anymore, you look ugly, dont you?” kris wipe her tears.. “dont touch me! I hate you now!” aileen cry out again. “Aileen! Dont shouting like that, everyone will come here and saw us.. come on, we need another place to talk, ill sent you home now.” Kris pull her to his embrace. “i wont.. i wonttttt.. i wonttt” aileen sobs. “I have a rehearsal in 5 pm. Please. Don’t be selfish aileen” without waiting anylonger kris drag aileen out. And step out, go to the parking lot, open the car door and let aileen in.

Kris drove her home. Kris just look toward the street, aileen staring to the window didn't say anything. Kris phone’s ringing, he look at his phone and push the answer button, “i cant talk, im driving, call me later” a woman voice answer “alright, you’ll be back tonight right?” Aileen listen a woman voice, her tears drop. “yes sure, i have a rehearsal at 5 pm, see you there, i cant pick you up later, im sory.. be careful right” kris told her. She cant resist it anymore, aileen took his phone from his hand, she saw a woman picture in the screen call, but kris took it back, grab it so fast, he dont want anything happen now, he dont wont let aileen talk to the woman “Why you do that?!” kris shout at her, all of a sudden kris stop the car and make aileen bump into the window and hit her head.

Kris realized aileen accidentally hurt, he touch aileen head and asking “Are you okay? Is that hurt?” Aileen lips trembled, she replied "I'm so so sorry.. I did not mean to..” and her tears fallin’, her head ached, feel frightened, disappointed, and her heart hurt at the same time. Kris see a wound and blood in her forehead, he was shock, he cant even move, his mind was blank “Aileen.. i.. i.. i didn’t want to hurt you..” kris stutter and touch her forehead, “Dont.. u might hurt me again..” Aileen shed a tears and she’s moving away didn’t want to be touched by him, she feel upset, and hurt too much “Aileen please.. i dont mean to hurt you this way..”

“Im so stupid lately, i dont know that you didn’t love me anymore. that you've had enough of our love..” Aileen tears fallin’ down. “I’ll go, thankyou for everything wu yi fan..” aileen smile to him, get out of the car and slam the door. Kris fell silent in the car .. a moment he realized and catch aileen out. “Taxiiii.. taxiii” aileen call a taxi and put her hand on her forehead, prevent blood continues to flow, and get in the taxi. She felt so upset, hurt, sobbing and left kris behind. “Aileeeennnnnn!” kris shout out try to call her and stop her, but he can’t. “You hurt aileen to much kris” kris heart whisper..

Aileen sobs her heart crying out loud.. “You know I gave you the world.. You had me in the palm of your hand.. So why your love went away.. I just can't seem to understand.. Thought it was me and you babe.. Me and you until the end.." "But I guess I was wrong.. Tell me is this fair? Is this the way it's really going down? Is this how we say goodbye?”