Episode 2

Falling In Love With A Playboy

 

 

No one's POV

 

You grunted as you lifted yourself from the bed. You had the worst hangover and your head was throbbing in pain.

"Ack..." You squeezed your eyes shut and held your head.

Mira shuffled around and woke up due to your groaning. She peered through the sunlight and sighed.

"Hurry up and get dressed...you have to go to your new high school..." Mira is like your mother. Since you never had a mother, she would take care of you. She was like a motherly friend that you really care about and cherish.

Mira pushed herself to get up and took a couple of steps to go to the kitchen and pour you a glass of cold water. Both of you live in a small rooftop house, and share rents together. Mira lazily walked back next to you with the glass of cold water. 

"Thanks..." You chugged the water and took a deep breath after. Mira frowned.

"Sohyun-ah...you don't have to do this you know...you are a smart kid and you could get a better job than this! I guarantee it! Seeing you like this really breaks my heart..." Your face softened after hearing Mira's suggestion. You looked up to Mira with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to burden you Mira...and even if I am smart, what would an underage girl do? Its not like she could go to a big company at this age...besides, what other jobs gives this much of a pay? Don't worry...I dont do or something like that...I'm only there to pour the guys drinks and entertain them--"

"Yeah, entertain them with you BODY." Mira protested. You were shocked that Mira raised her voice at you at such an early morning. Mira scoffed at you and looked away.

"I don't know anymore...go and get dressed already, you are going to be late for your first day at school." With that Mira went to go sit at her desk and took out her books and started to read with a stressed face.

*Even I can't make Mira happy...or at least not make her worry about me..* You thought and sighed to yourself before going inside the bathroom and do your morning duties.

You changed into your school uniform you got a couple of days ago, and plopped on your nerdy looking glasses.

                                  

 

You quickly got a bite of kimbap and dashed through the door and ran down the cement stairs. You looked at your phone and gasped. *Its already 7:00! I onlly have thirty minutes untill the school starts!* You started to panik and ran to the bus stop, fortunately, the bus came right after and you hopped on the bus with a beating heart. You quickly grabbed a seat and sighed. *I have a bad feeling that today is gonna be crappy...* You thought with a heavy heart and looked out the window. 

When you were looking out the window, a young male was looking strangely at you. He looked at your uniform, identical to his, and smirked.

*I never seen her around school, but shes wearing our school's uniform, she must be new.* The boy thought.

 

---

 

You had fallen asleep and jolted when a hand poked your cheeks. You rubbed your eyes and looked around, confused.

You looked up at a handsome looking young boy. He smiled at your cute figure and grabbed your arm.

"You going to SM High School aren't you?" He eyed your uniform and you looked down at your uniform and looked back up at the smiling male and nodded.

He chuckled and lifted you up by pulling your arm and dragging you out of the bus. You struggled to get out of his grip.

*who does this guy think he is..?* You thought. The guy looked at you.

"Why? You are thinking that im rude aren't you?" He said as if he read your mind. Your eyes went completely wide and you tried to say something, but you just couldn't manage to get words to get out of your mouth. The guy chuckled again.

"Wouldn't it be more rude if I just let you doze off in the bus, making you miss your stop?" He eyed you. You gave up and just nodded.

"T-thank you...and sorry." You played with your slender fingers. You felt the guy smirk and lifted you head up to look at him.

"I'm N! Lets get along!" He smiled cheekily at you and held his hand out. You blinked at his hand and hesitated at first, but accepted his hand. You never had friends except for Mira, and never wanted to have friends except for her.

"I'm Sohyun, Lee Sohyun." You shyly replied. He released your hand and ruffled your hair, making a strand of your hair fly up to the air.

"Sohyun...I like the name!" Your eyes widened for some reason. N caught your hand again and swung it up and down, while walking towards the school. As you entered the school, girls and boys started to whisper and send you wierd looks.

"Who is she?! And why is she holding hands with N oppa?"

"Is that N oppa's girlfriend?!"

"I don't like that girl...what a !"

"They don't look good together!"

You heard all different kinds of rude comments. You mentally scoffed and immidietly frowned. You felt N squeeze your hands, hinting you to ignore them.

When you and N entered the school's office, you were greeted by the principle and was recieved your schedule and locker number and everything you needed to get your day starting.

N snatched your schedule and gazed at it.

"Yah..." You tried to grab your schedule, but N held it up high in the air, still reading it. You pouted. You were only 5 foot 6, which is very small.

"Ah..you are in the same grade as me!" N smiled and continued to read your schedule.

After a couple of seconds, N pouted gave your schedule back to you.

"We only have lunch and period 5 together." N sighed. You just looked at your schedule.

 


 

    Period 1                        Period 2                        Period 3                   Period 4                       Period 5                 Period 6  

Ms. Kim                           Mr.Lee                         Miss Lee                  Mrs. Song                 Mr. Jung                Ms. Gu

Math                                  Science                      English                    History                        P.E.                      Dance

                                        { Lunch will be held in between third period and fourth period}

 


 

 

 

 

    

Another update!!:D thanks for subscribing~ even though its not much i still appreciate whatever!^^ Im very sorry if its boring right now but, ill try to make it better in the next chapter, when all the drama goes on! I just thought i had to stop here because it was getting a little too long. -3- please forgive this author~ or just don't. Exo is coming up soon!!

                                         Here are some gifs~                            (try refreshing if gifs don't move)

 

                                    

                                                                        N Loves me You! <3333

           

             Haha Channie~                                        HAHA xD                                           D.O. is so cute~^^

 

                                  

                                                       I swear...stop killing me D.O.!!! x__x

                                                    

                                                          Summer is coming up very soon for me!

                                                                          (Gifs are not mine!)  cr: tumblr.  

 

                                            Ppai ppai~ PLEASE COMMENT!! IT MOTIVATES ME *^*