Episode 1

Falling In Love With A Playboy

 

    No one's POV   

 

"Huk..." You were running late for you part-time job. You were running like a wild horse down the streets of Seoul. People here and there were giving you wierd looks, but you could care less. You just needed to get there on time. 

You, a poor girl who lives with a friend. Your family is unknown, you were just a random little girl that was left abondoned when you were still an infant. 

You rushed inside the night club and was greeted with a face of an ugly ajusshi. Even though you were underage, you desperatly needed money. How could a 17-year-old afford to live her life? Your identity is sealed to others.

You bowed 90 degrees while staring at the crystal black granite floor.

"M-mianhaeyo..sorry for being late i had to ta--" 

"Just put on you uniform and go to v.i.p room number 3. There are special guests there tonight and we dont have enough girls right now."

You just nodded and rushed to the employee's room and changed into your uniform and fixed your appearance and applied loads of makeup. You hated all of that crap on you face. It felt like mud was on your face and that your head felt heavy.

You dashed in front of v.i.p. room number 3 and took a deep breath before slowly opening the heavy door. You were looking down at the floor and bowed gently.

"A-annyeonghasaeyo...im here to serve you gentleman my best." You continued to stare at the floor when someone spoke.

"Come sit here." A husky voice called out. You hesitated and looked up to find the owner of the voice. You were gazing through the great amount of boys. *They look really young...* Your gaze stoped at a handsome boy who stared into your eyes, intensely. As a cue, you carefully made your way over to him. Your heels clacking against the floor, as you heard one of the other guys whilstle at you and you felt everyone stare at you. You just blushed and continued to walk over to the handsome boy.

You finally sat down next to him and gasped once he put his arm around you shoulder. You looked at his face and he just smirked at you and handed you a glass of alchohol. You blinked and took the glass. You knew you shouldnt be doing this, but you need to. You looked back at the guy and he nodded, knowing what you were looking at him for. You looked back at the tiny, but strong glass filled with death. You took the whole glass with a one-shot and you cringed at the bitterness. You heard the guy chuckle with amusement. The other guys just cheered and shifted their attention to you, making the other girls whine in jelousy.

"You're a interesting girl...what's your name, baby?" You cringed mentally at hearing the word 'baby'. You heard it too much from nasty men who just want to get laid.

"It's Sohyun...Lee Sohyun." You stuttered as you played with you fingers. 

"Oh Sehun...and i think your very beautiful." He said and pulled you closer to him. *Sehun...*

You could care less about what he says about you, beacause you know that its all fake and that he just wants to get laid. You scoffed out loud without you knowing about that though. Sehun looked at you wierdly.

"Is eveything okay Sohyun?" Sehun asked and squeezed you shoulders as you blushed knowing what you did and you quickly shook your head.

"Everything is fine." Sehun proceeded to talk to his friends as i poured him another drink.

After an two hours, it was 12:00 am already. You had school tomorrow, at a new school that you were accepted to called, SM High School. 

You were a bit tipsy but was sober enough to go home yourself. The guys finally left, and little did you know that Sehun had looked through your phone and took your number. 

You had a rough day. You took the bus home and when you opened the doors to your room, you plopped down to your bed and grunted. Your roomate, and your one and only friend, Mira shook you. 

"Yah Sohyun...aigoo...at least change you clothes and take a shower! You have to wake up at 6 tomorrow!" Mira plugged her nose because you reeked of alchohol.

"Gijibae...aigoo i dont know what to do with you!" She gave up and dozed off to sleep.

You kon the other hand was still thinking about that Sehun guy and his friends.

*They look awfully young though...how did they manage to get inside the club?* You thought for a while and then you fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hello~! I'm exostory2! Updated the first chapter...and im very tired. I have a poster and trailer coming up soon so just wait up for that! Please subscsribe and mostly, please COMMENT!!!! I need to get inspiration! Thanks!

-exostory2