Writing with Jonghyun

It was only once

Other POV~

You opened your eyes in an empty bed. Taemin had left, and you smiled. A little note was left next to your head.

'Went to my lesson, get some more sleep. Just so you know, the hardest thing to do is trying to get out of bed with my still in ya and not waking you up.

Love ya

-Taemin

You smiled and laid back in your bed. You closed your eyes fell back to sleep.
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

"So, Key," Taemin elbowed his brother.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Key was trying to focus on the calligraphy lesson.

“What, Taemin?” He asked, annoyed.

“I’ve heard through the grape vine that you might be the next to get a wife.”

“I ALWAYS might be next to get a wife, tell me something I don’t know.” Key sighed.

“I bet you didn’t know that Caille wears a grey bra.” Taemin pointed out. Key gave him a look.

“Why would I care?”

“You said tell you something you didn’t know.” Taemin shrugged.

“Prince Taemin, and Prince Key! Focus! This will all be on the coronation examination! Don’t you want to be king?” The teacher said. They both sighed, knowing the answer they were supposed to give.

“Yes, of course, King is the highest honor.” The boys said like a robot. The teacher gave them an exasperated look.

___________________________________

Your POV~

I stretched as I woke up. I yawned.

“Good Morning.” I said to the empty room.

“Or is it afternoon?” I asked it.

I got up, and noticing my ness, threw on one of Taemin’s t-shirts he kept hidden in the back of some drawer. I yawned again, and looked in the mirror. I needed to shower.

After a refreshing shower, I blow dried my hair, and it’s all its curly glory, it actually turned out presentable, better than usual actually. The best since I’d been at Taemin’s place I supposed.

“Let’s go to that room again, shall we?” I invited no one. I made a motion with my hand, and led myself out the door. I wandered through the halls, hoping to get lost once more.

“Found it!” I saw the plain door, the one different than the rest. I opened it, and inside were the multiple instruments I had seen before.

“I’ll write a song for Taemin!” I decided. I picked up a guitar off one of the many racks. It was the simplest one there, so I trusted it the most. I strummed it to check the tune, and as it was in tune, I wondered who was in charge of all these instruments, that no one played.

I messed around with it for awhile, and switched from instrument to instrument before deciding to try and make a song.

I sat down at the piano in the recording booth. I played a few chords, but words didn’t come out of my usually quite talkative mouth. I didn’t have words to describe Taemin, or what I felt for him. I wrote down a sentence or two, but it felt cliche, so I erased it again.

“UGH!” I complained out loud, throwing the pencil across the room. I immediately regretted it because I had walk across the room to go get it.
“What to do..” I wondered. I heard the door open, and panicked. Was I allowed to be in here? I tried to put away the things that I had been working on, and look like I had just gotten lose.

“What are you doing in here?” It was the guy I’d woken up to that morning, Jonghyun.

“Oh, Just looking around, I like music a lot.” I said.

“Me too, I come in here to relax, I’m ditching the horse anatomy lesson, who cares?” He said.

“Horse anatomy? Is that a serious lesson?” I asked. Jonghyun nodded solemnly.

“Hey, can I ask you something?”

“You just did.”

“Nevermind then, Mr.Attitude.”

“Nah, go ahead.”

“I can’t make lyrics. I’m trying to write a song, but whenever I try to think of the lyrics, it’s like I can’t even think of a word in the English dictionary.” I said, sitting

on a stool with a huff.

“What are you writing about?”

“I wanted to make something for Taemin.” I said, looking at the floor.

“It’s not embarrassing.” Jonghyun said, walking over towards me. His mother had mentioned that Jonghyun was almost my husband, but they chose Taemin, it made me curious, since they were so different.

“I know, it’s just difficult to put into words.” I said.

“I understand. Try writing down words that make you think of him first, and that might get the creative thoughts bouncing around.”

“Good idea! Thanks Jonghyun, you’re the best!” I gave him a quick hug, then grabbed the poor abused pencil I had been using earlier. I began to write words.

“So, do you come in here a lot? Or just during Horse Anatomy?” I asked without looking up. 

________________________________

Other POV~

After you finished the song with Jonghyun, you smiled at him. "Thank you so much."

"I know, I'm amazing."

You giggled.

~>~>~>~>~>~>

Taemin walked around the hallways searching for you. He knew you wouldn't be in your bedroom, but there was an off feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He walked around opening each room until he gets in front of the music room.

"Alright, lets go over it one more time, we won't mention this to Taemin until your ready."

Taemin froze.

"Yes, thanks Jonghyun," it was your voice and you were alone with Jonghyun.

You were hiding something.