Evangeline

It was only once

Jonghyun took a deep breath. "The other business is about that of yours. He's being sentenced to prison for a long time, but the court requested someone other than the Queen to be there."

You swallowed hard, "So, who is going to represent me?"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Taemin was walking looking around for you. He woke up to a cold bed, and he looked around for you desperately. Then Evengaline came walking by.

"Hi, Taemin."

"Hey, Evangaline, have you seen Caille?"

"Yeah, she's in the confrence room with Jonghyun."

Taemin stared at her before sprinting over to the confrence room. He quickly sprinted off. 

Evangaline gave a smile and whispered, "Well, my plan is working pretty well." Quickly, she ran off. 

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Taemin ran up to the confrence room door and saw you two shake hands and hug. "Thank you, Jonghyun, you're a great friend," you whispered. Taemin still couldn't hear you.

Taemin stared at you two until the two of you. He only saw you mouth 'you'. Quickly, he ran off before the two of you made it to the door.  

__________________________________________

Your POV~

“See you at lunch!” I waved. Jonghyun smiled and waved back.

I went back to the room to see if Taemin was still sleeping. He wasn’t there. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, and hoped I wasn’t right.

I went back out of the room, and headed for the garden. I saw Evangeline walking with Taemin. I gasped, but quickly hid behind a bush. I felt like crying because I hated how my life with Taemin had become. Everything was a secret, and everything was hidden. I had about 5 months until that was all cleared up. I breathed. I could last 5 months.

“What was she doing?” Evangeline asked Taemin. I held my breath, hoping they wouldn’t hear me.

“She was hugging him, and I heard her say something ‘you’. It looked like ‘I love you’ but I don’t really know… They’ve always been close.” Taemin said, he rubbed his forehead.

“I hate to say it, but it sounds sort of like she might be cheating on you.” Evangeline said in her usual soft voice.

“We’ve had this scare before, and I was wrong.. Maybe it’s all a misunderstanding again.” Taemin said.

“Didn’t you say that Jonghyun was originally supposed to marry her? Doesn’t that mean that they are basically made for each other?” Evangeline said. I bit my tongue to keep from interfering.

“Well, I mean, I guess.. but that’s not who she married.” Taemin pointed out.

“Did she really have a choice?” Evangeline countered. I wanted to hit her up the head with a large object.

“I guess not.” Taemin said defeatedly.

“Maybe you should just let her go.. It will just hurt both of you if she continues to see Jonghyun behind your back.” Evangeline said delicately. I wanted to pound her delicate face into the bricks.

“I-I can’t.. I promised, and I- maybe I should just talk to her.”

“No, she’ll just keep lying, she doesn’t want to be caught, think about it.”

“She does know things I don’t though, maybe it has something to do with the classified information she knows.”

“Is anything really supposed to be classified from her own husband?”

I was ready to pounce on that chick, but I couldn’t, not yet. I let them leave, then I got out of my hiding spot. Angry tears started in my eyes. I saw a vase full of some plant, and kicked it over, the shards flew, and some hit me in the legs, but I was too angry to notice or care.

“Don’t hurt yourself.” I heard a voice. I sighed.

“I don’t want to talk to anyone.” I said to whomever was behind me.

“Perhaps you should then..”