Doctor's office

It was only once

Other POV~

You woke to the feeling of Taemin pulling out. You lifted your head off of Taemin's chest. Taemin smiled at you.

"Morning, sweetie," he whispered.

"Hey there, what are you doing?"

"Trying to pull out of you without waking you up."

"Too late." You smiled and giggled at Taemin.

Taemin smiled at you before kissing your forehead. "I've got to go,baby, my classes start soon."

He pulled out and jumped out of bed. "Get back to sleep, I'll see you later."

You slowly drifted off to sleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>

You woke up to Amelia lightly shaking you. "Good morning, Caille."

You blushed by the embarrassment of being . "Uh, good morning."

"It's time for a doctor's appointment, Queen's orders."

_____________________________________

You POV~

I nodded.

“I see Taemin is glad to have you back.” Ameli winked. I stared at her with an open mouth.

“Will you need help getting dressed, Caille?” Amelia asked

“If that’s a request, then you may help me get dressed.” I said. Amelia smiled and nodded. She handed me my underwear, and I slipped it on quickly. She then helped me into a dress, and did my hair.

“You’re good to go!” Amelia said once we finished. Amelia led me out to the car, and we drove together.

“Do you know why the Queen wants me to have a doctor’s appointment?” I whispered, knowing that Amelia often eavesdropped.

“I believe she wants to make sure you aren’t pregnant.” Amelia whispered back. I laughed.

“I’ve been on the pill this entire time.” I said, “It’s for medical purposes.”

 

At the doctor’s office is when Amelia left me. The doctor didn’t say much, but preformed a full physical. At the end of the appointment I could hear whispers outside the door.

“Tell the Queen that she’s not pregnant, but the other thing she mentioned might still be true, I’ll have to preform one more test.”

I gasped. Amelia was right, she wanted to see if I was pregnant. The doctor returned.

“Uh, ma’am we have one last question for you.” He said.

“Of course sir, go ahead.”

“Well, for this question would you prefer a female doctor?” He asked.

“Yes sir, if you don’t mind.” I tried to buy my time. A girl came in. The other doctor left.

“According to some results in the lab, we have a question.”

“Well go ahead.”

“How many people have you had ual relations with in the past 3 weeks?” She asked.

“Just 1, I’ve only ever had ual relations with one person.” I said, frightened a bit by the question.

“Well, according to the lab results in the past week, we have traces of from another male, other than Prince Taemin.”

“That’s impossible! I haven’t done anything with anyone else.” I said exasperated.

“We believe you, and the Queen has a theory that we’re supposed to share with you. First, do you remember where you were yesterday after you left the Queen’s office?”

“I went to the music room.” I said.

“According to a few of the servants though, you took some pills you believed were your pills for pregnancy prevention.”

“Well yes, then I remember Jonghyun finding me in the Music room.”

“What happened in between that?” She asked. I racked my brain, and began to panic.

“I don’t remember.” I admitted.

“That’s all. We were just told to find out that much. The Queen said she’d deal with it from here.”

“Wait, what does that mean?”

“It means you were drugged and , Miss.” The doctor said. I almost fainted.

“Do you know who did it?” I asked angrily.

“That information, we cannot share with you.”

“Like hell you can’t!” I said, standing up.

“Ma’am I need you to calm down.”

“I deserve to know who me!” I yelled.