I'll Be There

The Story Has Just Begun (Collection of Short Stories)

“I’ll Be There”

(Jung Yunho and Kim Sukai)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*Sukai’s P.O.V*

This is my first day of school in Seoul High. I’m a new student here since I moved here in Seoul last month. I’m from Incheon, I decided to move here in Seoul after my parents died. Yes, i’m already alone in this cruel world. Now, I have to study and work hard for myself. Luckily, I got a job last week in a restaurant; I’m a waitress there, but my problem is I’ll now have my classes, I hope I can do it.

“Ahh Annyeong haseyo, I’m new here, I just want to ask where the principal’s office is?” I asked one of the students in the hallway.

“Ohh, there it is..” He replied and pointed to the room at the left.

“Kamsahamnida…I’m Sukai, Kim Sukai..” I introduced myself and reach out my hand.

“I’m Shim Changmin…just call me Changmin..” He bowed and shake hands with me.

“Ok see you later…” I bid goodbye to him as I entered the principal’s room. As I entered the principal’s office, I saw the principal sitting on his chair.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Sukai, I’m the new student here, I just want to know my schedule..” I sat on the chair infront of his desk.

“I’m Kim Jaewon...just call me Jaewon seonsaengnim, since I’m also a teacher here…” He smiled at me and handed me my time table.

“Araso, Jaewon seonsaengnim, I have to go now…” I stood up and bowed at him. I was about to go when pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

“Well, Sukai, you’re very pretty, and hot too…” He whispered on my ears, giving me shiver.

“Ahh..Jaewon seonsaengnim, let me go…i.i have to go now..” I struggled from his grip but he was too strong for me.

“Nope, until I get what I want from you…” He said as he started ing my blouse and he started kissing my neck. I slapped him but he didn’t stop, he pushed me on the couch. I started to scream but he just covered my mouth.

“AHHHH…HELP…” I managed to scream again but he slapped me. I kicked him and he stumble down. I took that chance to escape, I grab my bag and soon I ran to the door. 
I saw a young man standing; I ignored him and ran away. I don’t care if I’ll lose my way, I just want to run and run away from that room.

*end of P.O.V*

~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

*Yunho’s P.O.V*

I was walking along the hallway because I want to talk to my step father. He’s the principal of this school. Suddenly when I stopped in front of the door, I heard a girl scream, I was about to enter when the girl, opened the door. Half of her t-shirt is ed and her hair a bit messy and her eyes were filled with tears. She suddenly ran away from me. Aiishh, what did he do this time?

“Yah, what did you do this time?” I yelled at him. I don’t care he’s my step father. My mother is so blind in love, that she can’t see the real attitude of this man.

“Don’t you dare yell at me Jung Yunho….” He yelled back.

“Stop doing crazy things..or better leave this school…” I said to him. He smirked and clapped his hand.

“Ohh, and now, you want me to resign, NO WAY, MR. JUNG…WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?” He said.

“My father is the owner of this school..and I have the rights…” I was clenching my fist, and then he smirked.

“Your father…who cares about him, he’s already dead…and now your mother is the one who is taking charge of this school…so back off JUNG YUNHO…” He sat down on his chair and smirked at me. I gritted my teeth and leave that evil room. Aisshh I swear, if I only have a chance to kill him, I will….

I went straight to the rooftop since I was so pissed off. I saw a girl crying in sitting on the bench. I walked to her and sat beside her.

“What happened?” I asked herm she looked at me and then I recognized her, she’s the girl in the principal’s office.

“Omo, you’re the girl..are you okay?” I asked her and brushed her hair. She flinched and she moved a bit away from me.

“I’m sorry…I’ll not do anything bad to you, Just want to know if you’re okay…” I said calmly and she nodded.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“I’m..I’m Kim Sukai…” She replied.

“Ohh I’m Yunho, Jung Yunho…” I said and smiled at her. She wiped her tears and she smiled at me.

“Are you sure you’re okay? Aiishh, that bastard….” I cursed as I remember that evil.

“I’m..i’m afraid…I thought my first day will be great here but…” She suddenly looked down.

“Don’t worry from now on, I’ll be by your side, Can we be friends?” I said.

“Araso, thank you…Yunho…” She bowed.

“Well, let’s go now..maybe our teacher is waiting for us…by the way what class are you in?” I asked her as I saw her time table. She handed it to me.

“Ohh great, we have the same class schedule….ahh kaja..” I hold her hand and we walk down to our classroom.

“Where did you go Mr. Jung Yunho?” Mr. Kim, our homeroom teacher asked.

“Well, you see, this new student here lost her way and I helped her, Luckily she’s in the same class with me…” I replied at him.

“Fine, go to your seat now…and you, can you introduced yourself…” He said and he pointed at Sukai. I went to my sit and took a glance at her.

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

 

Sukai stood there infront of the class, she was very nervous. She caught Yunho looking at her. Yunho smiled and she smiled also.

“I’m Kim Sukai, I’m new here. I hope to be friends with all of you.”She bowed to them.

“Kim Sukai..you can sit there, infront of Yunho…” The teacher said and she bowed. She went infront of Yunho’s seat and she sat there.

When the school bell rung for break time. Sukai went to the cafeteria alone. She saw Yunho with other guys. Yunho saw her and waved at her, signaling to come to him.

“Hi Yunho..” She said as she went to their table.

“Sit down…” he said and Sukai sat beside him.

“Guys, this is Sukai..Kim Sukai...” Yunho introduced her to the others. She bowed at them.

“Sukai, this is Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin…” Yunho introduced the others to her.

“Ohh you’re the girl a while ago right?” Changmin said, and Sukai nodded.

“By the way, Sukai are you free this Saturday?” Yunho asked.

“Ahh yeah, why?”

“Well, we’ll have a party at my house. Do you want to join?” He asked. Sukai shyly nodded. This is the first time, a guy asked her out.

“Ok, I’ll pick you up in the restaurant, near the school…” He said.

“I’m working there..so I guess you’ll always see me there..” She smiled at him. Suddenly Sukai saw 5 girls, glaring at her. She looked down to avoid their stares.

“What’s wrong with them?” Sukai asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

 

After their lunch, Sukai went to the restroom. Out of nowhere; she was cornered by 5 girls. They were the girls in the cafeteria a while ago.

“Yah, who do you think you are?” One of the girl pushed her.

“I’m Sukai…” She bowed.

“Yeah, we know, the . You’re the one with the principal this morning. We saw that…” One of the girl said and they all laughed.

“No, it’s not that…he tries to do something bad to me…” She defended herself.

“Oh really, I bet you want it...You …By the way, I’m HyeBin, and don’t try to go near with my Yunho, he’s mine.” HyeBin pushed her hard and Sukai hit herself on the wall.

“Clumsy girl at the same time…” HyeBin grabs Sukai’s hair, and she pushed her harder this time. Sukai landed on the floor.

“Ahh…” She winced in pain.

“You better stay away from him or else…you’ll be dead meat…” HyeBin walked away with the other girls. Luckily, Yunho passed by in that hallway when he saw Sukai.

“Sukai, what happened?” He rushed to her side and help her to get up.

“Nothing, I just slipped…” She lied to him. “I..I have to go now…” She quickly ran away from him.

“What’s with her?” Yunho thought.

“Yunho hyung…” Changmin yelled, Yunho turn around and saw Changmin running to him.

“Hyung, come with me…” Changmin grabbed Yunho’s hand and they ran to Yunho’s classroom.

He saw pictures of Sukai with the principal. It’s the incident this morning.

“Aiishh..that new student is a …” One of his classmate yelled. Suddenly, Yunho grabbed his collar.

“Who did this?” He asked.

“I SAID WHO DID THIS?” He yelled to the student. The guy shook his head and Yunho let go of him.

“Changmin, where’s Sukai?” He asked Changmin.

“Hyung, I don’t know..I thought she’s with you…” Changmin replied.

“Wait, Changmin stay here in case she comes back…I’ll look for her….” Yunho said and he rushed outside. He went to the rooftop and he was right. Sukai is sitting there.

“Sukai..are you alright?” He asked her as he sat down beside her.

“I’m..fine…I have to go now…” She said to avoid Yunho. He quickly hold her hand.

“Sukai, are you avoiding me?” He asked. Sukai looked down.

“Yunho….it’s very awkward…I mean…I don’t want to have fight with anyone..especially with your girlfriend…” She said.

“Bwoh? What do you mean?” He asked.

“HyeBin…” She replied.

“Yah, She’s not my girlfriend and also I don’t have a girlfriend…” Yunho said to her.

“Huh? But she..she…” Yunho cut her off by placing his lips into her lips. When he broke off the kiss. Sukai was still shocked on what happen.

“Don’t talk anymore..or I’ll kiss you again…” He chuckled.

“Let’s go now..” He hold his hand and walked to their classroom. When they arrive at the classroom. Yunho immediately grabbed all the photos that are posted in the board and he ripped it all.

“Yah, all of you, listen to me…from now on, No one will bully Sukai…and also…those pictures are true…but…Sukai is not a . The principal try to her. I heard and saw it…” Yunho defended Sukai.

“So, all of you, Back off and don’t hurt Sukai again…” Yunho ordered them and he hold Sukai’s hand. He led her to her seat.

“And by the way, HyeBin…” He called HyeBin.

“Neh, Yunho oppa…?” She asked him.

“I’m not your boyfriend and will never be. And also, stop calling me oppa…” He said and with that he sat down beside Sukai.

“By the way, Sukai, don’t forget the party araso?” He smiled at her.

“Neh..Neh…” She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

It’s almost a month, since Yunho and Sukai knew each other, and they became friends. Sukai also hang up with the other guys.

“Sukai…Sukai…” Yunho called Sukai.

“Neh?” She asked him.

“Well, i..i just want to ask you for a…” Yunho stuttered. Out of nowhere, Changmin came as well as the others.

“Sukai…Yunho hyung wants you to ask on a date…” Changmin blurted it out. Jaejoong whacked Changmin’s head.

“Oucchh, hyung…” He whined.

“Shut your mouth…” Jaejoong said and Changmin closed his mouth.

“Yunho…” Sukai called him. Yunho looked at her.

“Well, that’s it…I want to ask you out for a date…” He said and he looked down as he blushed.

“Look, Yunho hyung is blushing…” Changmin . This time Yoochun hits him.

“Ouch, what did I do?” He rubbed his head.

“Keep quiet…” Yoochun and Junsu chorused. Changmin just nodded.

“Ahh well, ok…” Sukai looked again at Yunho.

“Really?” Yunho said excitedly like a kid who just got a lollipop.

“Neh..Neh…” She giggled at his action.

“I’ll pick you up in the restaurant tomorrow, 4 pm…” Yunho said and he kissed her on the cheeks. The others already ran to their cars.

“Yunho let’s go now..” Jaejoong said.

“Neh..ahh Sukai, see you tomorrow…Bye..” he waved at her as he ran to the other members.

 

Yunho asked for the other’s opinion about how he can propose to Sukai. Yeah, he’s planning to tell Sukai his feelings.

“Jaejoong, what will I do? What if she doesn’t feel the same?” Yunho asked Jaejoong, who is busy playing with his mobile phone.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong…” Yunho tried to get his attention but he failed. He sat beside Junsu who is playing video games.

“Junsu…Junsu…” He poked Junsu on the shoulder but still he’s concentrating in the game.

“Aiishh, what kind of friends do I have?” He pouted as he place his right hand under his chin.

“Hyung, Hyung…” Changmin yelled as he barged in the living room.

“What’s wrong Min?” He looked at the maknae. Changmin sat beside him.

“Hyung, I have an idea…” He said. Yunho looked at him suspiciously.

“What? Make sure that It’s worth it…” He said and Changmin pouted.

“Hyung, I’ve got some information about Sukai…” He told his hyung.

“Jinja?” Yunho was surprised and Changmin nodded.

“Well, according to her friends… she likes roses, white roses to be exact...and also according to them, If a guy propose to her she wants it to be romantic…” Changmin said as if he was a genius.

“Romantic?” Yunho asked and he nodded.

“Ahh thanks Min, I knew it I can rely on you…unlike these two here…” He said sarcastically pointing at Junsu and Jaejoong.

“ARGGHHH….” Junsu and Jaejoong chorused.

“Aiisshh…I lost again….” Junsu whined.

“WTH? I’m almost in level 15…Arrghhh…” Jaejoong groaned and he threw his phone in the other side of the sofa. Changmin and Yunho giggled.

“By the way, where’s Yoochun? I need him…” Yunho asked Changmin.

“Maybe he’s with Yoohwan…” He replied as he went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Sukai is walking on the way to her home when 3 guys cornered her. She felt nervous because she doesn’t know who they are.

“Ohh Miss, you want to come with us?” One of the guy said.

“Ahmm, sorry but..i..i have to go now…” She said but the 2 other guys hold her hand.

“Let me go…” She struggled from their grip.

“You know we like girls like you…” The guy walked to her and holds her waist.

“YAH..LET ME GO..HELP..HELP…MMFFFHHH…” She was cut off when the guy cover .

“YAH..LET HER GO…” They heard a voice yelled. Sukai stop sobbing and the 3 guys look where the voice came from.

“I SAID LET HER GO…” The stranger yelled again. The 3 guys pushed Sukai. Suddenly out of nowhere the stranger punch the other guy, soon they start fighting. Even if it’s one versus three, the stranger is so good in fighting. After few minutes the 3 guys ran away from them.

“Sukai, are you okay?” the guy asked.

“Who..who are you?” Sukai asked. The guy removed his beanie and sunglass.

“Yunho…” Sukai gasped.

“Yeah it’s me…Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” He asked worriedly.

“I’m..I’m okay…” She said and she tried to stand up but she suddenly fall. Luckily Yunho caught her. He picked her in a bridal style.

“Yunho, what are you doing? Put me down…” She said.

“Just hold onto me…I’ll not let you walk again by your own. I’ll take you to your home…” He said. Sukai knew that if Yunho said something, he really mean it and he’ll really do it. She just sighed and wrapped her arms around Yunho’s neck.

While they are on the way home, Sukai kept on looking at Yunho. She feels very safe when she’s with Yunho. Her heart beats fast when they are together.

“Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my handsome face?” Yunho said jokingly. Sukai giggled and hit Yunho’s head.

“Aniyo, I’m just wondering why are you so kind to me?” She asked suddenly.

“Well, ahmm, I don’t know..i just feel that I have to protect you…” Yunho answered. Sukai smiled at him.

“We’re here now…Yunho, you can put me down..I’m sure I’m heavy..and you’re tired…” She said to him.

“Well, you’re not heavy and I’m not tired…but you’re very heavy and I’m very tired…” He said jokingly as he emphasized the word “very”. Sukai pouted and Yunho laughed at her.

“Oppa…” She whined. Yunho stop laughing and look at her.

“Did you just call me oppa?” He asked. Sukai looked down and blushed.

“Omo, you call me oppa..say it again..” He said.

“Aniyo…you just insulted me..” She said shaking her head.

“Please…” Yunho begged and look at her with his killer puppy eyes.

“Aiishh, why did you have to use that to me?” She said.

“I knew it..You can’t resist my cuteness…” He giggled.

“Araso..araso, oppa…happy now?” She asked him.

“Neh…so good night…now..and…don’t forget about date tomorrow..…” He suddenly kissed her on the cheeks and ran off. Sukai went to her apartment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

The next day…

Yunho went to the restaurant at 3 pm and he waits for Sukai. When Sukai finished her work, she immediately changes her clothes and went to Yunho.

“Yunho oppa, I’m ready…” She smiled at him.

“Ahh let’s go now…” He holds her hand and they went to his car. When Yunho is driving, Sukai can’t help but to stare at him.

“Yah, you’re staring at me again…” Yunho said that made Sukai jerked off.

“huh? Uhh..ahhmm…aniyo…” She stuttered, she felt embarrassed because he caught her off-guard.

“Araso, I’ll not tease you anymore…” He giggled.

“Oppa, where are we going?” She asked.

“Ahhmm it’s secret…” He said and she pouted.

After an hour of driving, they arrived at a park, but there are no people in there.

“Oppa, what are we doing in here?” Sukai asked.

“Well, this place is very important to me…So I want you to see this…” He said. Suddenly her covered Sukai’s eyes with a blindfold.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Just follow my lead..araso?” he said and she nodded. After a few minutes of walking, he removed the blind fold into her.

“Omo, oppa…” She gasped on what she saw. She saw a blanket near the tree and it was surrounded by white roses. Yunho picked her in a bridal style and they went to the blanket. Yunho put her down there, he went behind the tree and he get something. When he retuned to her, he gave her a bouquet of white roses.

“Oppa, how did you know that I like white roses?” She asked confusedly.

“Nothing, I have my ways…” He giggled.

“Sukai…” He called her attention.

“Neh?”

“I have something to say…” He said. Sukai looked at him and she grinned.

“What? Don’t tell me you’ll confess to me?” She asked him suddenly.

“Bwoh?Huh? Ahhmm…” He stuttred.

“How did she know?” He asked himself.

“Oppa, what is it?” She asked again.

“Well, you’re right…Sukai, from the very start I saw you. I felt something that i didn’t feel before. Every time I saw you, my mood gets lighter…I want to see your smile everyday. I want to hug you….I love you Sukai…” He confessed to him. Sukai was shocked on what he said. Yunho looked at him and he looked down.

“I’m sorry, if I confessed to early. I’m not expecting for you to return my feelings. But, just let me love you and protect you…I hope I didn’t ruin our friendship..i hope that…” Yunho was cut off when Sukai grabbed him and kissed him. His eyes widen because of her sudden action. Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist. When they broke off the kiss, Yunho smiled to her.

“What’s that for?” Yunho asked.

“Yah, what do you think?” Sukai pouted.

“I want you to clear it to me…” Yunho brushed her cheeks.

“Yunho oppa, I’m not mad that you confess to me…You didn’t screw our friendship. Inf act I’m glad that you confessed. I thought that I’m only feeling one-sided love. I thought that you only like me as a sister…” She was cut off this time by Yunho. He kissed her but this time it was more passionate. Suddenly they heard voices…

“WOOOHHOOOO…WAY TO GO YUNHO HYUNG…” A familiar voice yelled and they broke off the kiss. Sukai and Yunho look at the guys who are standing infront of them.

“What is this? Why are you all here?” He asked.

“Well it’s Changmin’s fault…He want to know if you really follow his advice…” Jaejoong said.

“What advice?” Sukai suddenly asked.

“Well, Yunho hyung asked for my advice on how he’ll prepare for this date…” Changmin replied acting as if he was a genius.

“Changmin…” Yunho whined and smacked Changmin’s head.

“YAH…Hyung, what’s that for?” He said as he rub his head.

“Keep your mouth shut…” He ordered him.

“Well, you see, I don’t have an idea about dating…so..ahhmm…” Yunho tried to explain to her.

“It’s ok oppa…I understand you….” She smiled and hug Yunho. Yunho suddenly kissed her on her lips.

“Ewww,,,get a room…” Changmin groaned disgustingly, within second he earned 3 hits to his head from the other 3 hyungs.

“Yunho told you to shut up right?” Junsu asked.

“Aiishh, what’s happening to you Min, you’re acting like Junsu…” Yoochun said as Junsu glared at him.

“Yah, one more side comment Min, and you’ll only have ramen for dinner…” Jaejoong said and Changmin pouted.

“Yes Jae umma…” He blurted out.

“Aiishh, that’s it Min…You’ll only have ramen for dinner….” Jaejoong declared as he fold his arms.

“But..But…”

“No buts…” Junsu and Yoochun chorused. Changmin pouted and act like he was about to cry. Yunho and Sukai just laugh at him.

“Jagiya, I’ll always be by your side…” Yunho whispered to her.

“Saranghae…” She replied as she hugged Yunho.

“Nado Saranghae…” Yunho said, Sukai turn again to the other guys who are busy bullying Changmin. Yunho wrapped his arms around her waist, and they continue watch the guys.

 

 

~THE END~