Forever Love

The Story Has Just Begun (Collection of Short Stories)

Forever Love

Kim Jaejoong and Kang Youn Ha
`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s raining in the city of Seoul, but it seems that the rain doesn’t affect the busy street. 
One of this is the busy coffee shop in Seoul; it’s near the subway station.

“What’s your order sir?” Asked the girl, she’s the only one waitress there for this day.

“Can I have one cup of coffee ?” The customer replied.

“Ok sir, just wait for a while…” Youn Ha said and walked off to take the customer’s order. When she’s about to take the order, she accidentally slipped and the cup of coffee flew over and it landed on a customer’s pants.

“AHHH…” The man screamed in pain. He quickly wiped his pants with the tissue.

“YAH ARE YOU CLUMSY? YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR WAY…” The guy said to Youn Ha, she five bow times and say sorry.

“Mianhae…Cheongmal chewesonghamnida…” She bowed again. The man stood up.

“YAH..NEXT TIME BE MORE CAREFUL…” With that he walked out from the coffee shop, all of the customers are looking at her, She was very embarrassed and pissed off.

“Youn Ha, you made a mistake again…I’m sorry but you’re fired now…” The manager went up to her.

“Bwoh? Please, give me another chance, I’ll be more careful…please…I need this job to support my younger brother, please?” She begged for it. The manager shook his head.

“I’m sorry…” He walked away leaving Youn Ha in the middle of the crowd. The customers are whispering to each other. Youn Ha took off the apron and then leave the café.

“Arrghh…if it’s not because of that guy…I still have my job….aiisshh…what now? Otohke?” She mumbled and sit on the bench waiting in the subway station.

Kang Youn Ha is an eighteen year old girl; she has an 9 years old younger brother. Their parents died 2 years ago because of an accident; although Youn Ha didn’t believe that it was just an accident. Some gangsters during that time are looking for his parents. After their parents died, Youn Ha stopped from attending school, and work to support his brother.

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, where did you go this time?” A tall guy with a brownish hair asked .

“Somewhere…” The guy with a blonde hair leaning on the door replied. His name is Kim Jaejoong, a 20 years old guy. He’s a cold hearted guy, maybe it’s because he’s a gang member. He decided to enter the world of brutal gangsters when his father died, after his father’s death, his mother can’t take it and soon she was hospitalized, 2 years ago, his mother passed away.

“Hyung, are you sure you still want to continue this kind of life?” The guy asked again, he’s Shim Changmin, Jaejoong’s cousin.

“Well, I already told you, this is my life…” He replied and walked off to his room. He pounced on his bed and stared at the ceiling, he is side and saw a picture of him and a girl. He picked the photo frame and stared at it.

“I missed you so much…” He mumbled. He closed his eyes and tried not to cry, but it failed he ended up crying softly, tears coming from his eyes, and he hugged the photo frame tightly. Soon, he didn’t realized that he fell asleep.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” A guy asked Changmin. He pointed to his room. The guy opened the door a little bit and saw a sleeping Jaejoong, he closed the door again quietly.

“He’s still can’t move on…” Changmin said and take a seat. The guy also sits beside him.

“You’re right…well, we can’t blame him, and we also missed her right?” He asked.

“Neh, Yunho hyung…I just wished Jaejoong hyung will be fine again…” He muttered, and Yunho just nodded.

The girl that Jaejoong is crying for and the girl that Yunho and Changmin were talking about, is Jaejoong’s ex-girlfriend, well they didn’t really break up, only death break them apart, his girlfriend died 6 months ago because of a fight between their gang and other gang. He blames himself because his girlfriend only saves him. From then on, he really closed his heart to anyone.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Noona, you’re back..” Jae Woo welcomed his noona and hugged her. She hugged him back.

“I’m sorry Jae Woo, but noona was fired in her job…” She suddenly cried.

“Noona, it’s ok, I understand it, don’t worry you’ll find another job…” He comforted his older sister.

“I’m such an irresponsible sister to you…” She cried.

“Aniyo, noona, you’re the best noona in this world…” He kissed her noona’s cheek softly. Youn Ha giggled and messed up his hair.

“Ok, go and sleep early, you still have classes tomorrow…” She kissed his cheeks. Jae Woo nodded and went to his room. Youn Ha sat down on the sofa. She was thinking about her job. What will she do now? It’s like her last job is her 7th time to be fired.

“Ahh otohke?” She pouted. She suddenly remembered about the job that her friend was offering her. She immediately called her.

“Min Ye?” Youn Ha called.

“Hmmm…” The girl from the other line groaned.

“Yah, please wake up I need your help…” She whined.

“What? I’m already sleeping…” The girl cried out.

“Please, I got fired again…” She said sadly.

“BWOH?AGAIN?” Min Ye asked shocked.

“Neh…Min Ye otohke?” She pouted.

“I guess you have to accept my job offering…” She concluded.

“Neh, but…”

“No buts…we’ll go tomorrow to the bar…” Min Ye said.

 

“But wait…I..i don’t want…” She was cut off again.

“Yah…it’s not that…we’ll be waitress there….” Min Ye replied, she knows that Youn Ha is thinking something.

“Ahh araso..what time?” She asked.

“Well..i think..4 pm…ok..yeah..that’s it…so bye now…” Min Ye quickly hung up. 
Youn Ha smiled, she know her best friend can help her. She went to her room and lay down on the bed.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, ppali…” Changmin shouted as he is running away from the guys. Those guys are one of the gangsters that are looking for Jaejoong’s group.

“Changmin, get out in here…you’re not involved here….” Jaejoong told Changmin. He shook his head.

“Andwe…I’ll not leave you here…” He said.

“So, Kim Jaejoong, where’s the money now..and you still owe me something…?” The leader of the other gangster asked.

“I don’t have it..adn as far as I know you’re the one who owes me…” He said coldly.

“Well, back off now…since, almost of your members already backed out…” He said and laughed evilly.

“I’ll not..” Jaejoong pounced on him and punched his face hard. Soon Changmin already fights to defend himself and Jaejoong. After a few punches and kicks..the gangsters ran away.

“I’ll be back Kim Jaejoong, we’re not yet finished… “ The leader said and ran away also.

“Hyung are you okay?” Changmin helped Jaejoong who is sitting on the floor. Jaejoong stood up.

“Neh, thanks Changmin…” He pats Changmin’s back.

“Let’s go now…” Changmin escorted him in his car, and soon they drove their way home.

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been a week after Youn Ha’s application in the bar. She’s now working in there as a waitress. Her duty is from 6 pm to 1 am. She asked their neighbor to look for her younger brother.

“Youn Ha take these order to that table..” Min Ye pointed the table and Youn Ha saw 2 guys. She went up there.

“Annyeonghaseyo..these are your orders..” She put down the food and drinks on the table.

“Kamsaha…” Jaejoong looked up and saw Youn Ha.

…..
…….
……….
…………..
………………
………………….

“YOU!!!” They both gasped. Changmin looked at the two confusedly.

“Hyung…do you know her?” Changmin asked.

“Ohh neh, she’s the clumsy girl in the coffee shop…” Jaejoong grinned. Youn Ha glared at him.

“Yeah, you’re the stupid jerk, and you’re the reason why I was fired…” She stuck her tongue out and walked off. Changmin stared at Youn Ha. Jaejoong remained queit.

“Hyung, she looks like her…” He commented. Jaejoong frowned.

“Don’t say that Changmin, no one can be like her, because she’s the only girl that I love. I don’t care if that clumsy girl resembles her. She’s a big way greater than that clumsy girl.” He replied coldly. Jaejoong was pissed off because Changmin also noticed it. Youn Ha kinda resembles Jaejoong’s ex-girlfriend. He was mad because she really looks like her. But he said no one can changed his feelings for his girlfriend who already passed away.

 

 

*Jaejoong’s P.O.V*

After I went to a bar with Changmin, I went straight to my house. I slumped down on the sofa, and stared on the painting on one of the wall. It was the painting that my girlfriend gave me during our 1st anniversary. I closed my eyes and try to remember the past.

*FLASHBACK*

“Joongie oppa, happy 1st anniversary…” Jae-Na ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

“Ahhh jagiya..happy anniversary too..but first let me go..i can’t breathe…” I whined. She just giggled. She let go of me and kiss me on the cheeks.

“Oppa, I have something for you…” She chuckled and stared at me.

“What is it?”

“There…” She pointed a large canvass.

“So what is it? It’s canvass…” I said.

“I’ll paint something in front of you…I want you to watch me…” She picked her things up and went to the canvass. I sat down beside her and watch her. My girlfriend is a painter, we don’t have same passions but I still love her. This is the first time she’ll give me one of her masterpiece.

After an hour…

“TADAAA…” She chuckled. “ I’m already finished…” She said. I looked at the painting, It’s so beautiful. She paint a seashore..it’s like a paradise for me…and you can see 2 people, holding each other hands while looking at the sunset.

“Oppa, that two there…is you and me…” She said and hugged me.

“Jae Na, Saranghae…” I whispered to her.

“Nado Saranghae…” I heard her whispered back.

*end of FLASHBACK*

“Jae-Na, why did you have to leave me…?” I closed my eyes again and let my tears fall down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 3 am in the morning, I took some stroll because I was so bored in the house. It’s still early . Suddenly I heard a scream…

“AHHH HELP….” I heard a girl’s voice asking for help. I quickly run and try to find where is that coming from, Soon I saw some guys in a small alley.

“Don’t come near me…” The girl said. It’s the girl who’s asking for help.

“Ohh…please…just this once…please…” The drunked guy said. The other guys pounced on him and pinned her on the ground.

“HELP…AHHH…PLEASE..LET ME GO...” The girl cried. I suddenly took a glance on the girl’s face.

“JAE-NA?” I really saw her. I quickly went up to them.

“”LET GO OF HER…LET GO OF MY GIRFRIEND…” I yelled at them. The guys looked at me and their eyes widen.

“Kim..Kim Jaejoong…” The guys quickly ran away from us. I went to the girl’s side.

“Jae Na are you okay?” I asked and hugged her.

“I’m not Jae-Na, let go of me..” The girl pushed me away and she stand up. It finally hit me, Jae-Na is dead. So who’s this girl? I looked at her.

“Omo, you’re the clumsy girl….” I mocked, she glared at me.

“Thanks for saving me, Idiot…” She quickly ran away, before I say something. Aisshh, I helped her and she’ll act like that to me.

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Youn Ha’s P.O.V*

I was so scared when I remembered what happened a while ago. If that man didn’t save me..I guess…arrghh..i don’t want to think about it.

“Noona, are you okay?” My younger brother asked me.

“Neh, I’m okay…” I replied. “Go back to sleep…” I told him and he quickly obeyed me. I went to my room and lay down on the bed. I was very tired. Imagined it, everyday I’ll go to work at 6 pm then go back home at 1 am. After what happened, I’ll ask my boss to give me different time.

*RING* *RING*

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Youn Ha, are you okay, I just received your message…Are you okay?” I heard Min Ye’s voice.

“Neh, Min Ye, I want to change my duty time…” I told her.

‘”No problem I will ask our boss…” She replied. I felt relief.

“So did someone save you?” She asked me, i suddenly think of that arrogant guy.

“Yeah..that Mr. Idiot…” I replied coldly. I heard her laugh.

“Mmhh…something’s strange here…” She giggled. I frowned.

“Yah, aiishh…don’t think that I like him…araso..i’ll hang up now see you later…” I hang up the phone. Seriously, I’ll never like that guy.

*end of P.O.V*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

Since after that incident, Youn Ha worked only for 6 pm up to 11 pm…She was glad that her boss understand her. This day was a very cruel day for her because she met the arrogant guy 2 times, in the mall, and in the subway station.

“Miss….” One customer called her. Youn Ha immediately went to the customer. She was shocked because the customer grabbed him and make her sat on his lap.

“Yah let me go…I’m a waitress in here…” She struggled from the customer’s grip.

“Let her go…mister…” They heard a voice from their back. Youn Ha turned around and saw him again.

“I said let her go…”Jaejoong ordered her, the guy stood up and put his arms around Youn Ha’s waist.

“And why? Who are you to her? Huh? Kim Jaejoong…” The guy said.

“Jin..let her go…she’s nothing to me…just don’t hurt her…” Jaejoong replied calmly.

“Well…I think it’s better this way…” He grabbed the knife on the table and pointed it to Youn Ha’s neck. “Kim Jaejoong give me the money or else this girl, will not see the sun rising tomorrow…” The guy smirked. Youn Ha just stood there steadily.

‘YOUN HA…” Min Ye was about to go to her when Changmin pulled her.

“Don’t…she’s in danger…” Changmin told Min Ye. The customer hurriedly ran away from the bar, because of what’s happening.

“WTH IS THIS JIN? A HOSTAGE?” Jaejoong mocked. Youn Ha glared at Jaejoong.

“Well, I think it is…give me the money Jaejoong…” Jin ordered him again.

“Ok….1 week..” Jaejoong replied. The guy loosened his grip to Youn Ha and pushed her away.

“One week, Kim Jaejoong or else, that girl will loose her life…” He chuckled evilly nad walked off.

“OMO, YOUN HA ARE YOU OKAY?” Min Ye rushed to her side. Changmin also helped her to stand up.

“Hyung, otohke? This girl is in danger…” Changmin told Jaejoong. He looked at Youn Ha who was very pissed off. He’s so curious why Jin is looking after this girl, what did Jin know that he doesn’t know?

“Take her to my apartment…she’ll live their next to my room…” Jaejoong ordered Changmin and walked off.

“Miss, let’s go you’re in danger…we’ll protect you…” Changmin told her.

“Wait how about my younger brother…he’s at home..” She asked worriedly.

“I’ll take care of that…you’ll see him soon…but for now…come with me..” Changmin assured her.

“Go Youn Ha, I’lll explain to our boss…take care…” Min Ye said and hugged her..Changmin escorted her to his car and drove to Jaejoong’s apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I want you all of you to spy on Jaejoong’s apartment and also to that girl…understand?” Jin told his gang members. All of them nodded.

“Move now..” He ordered them.

“Hyung, by the way who is this girl?” Jin’s brother asked him. He grinned.

“I guess Jaejoong, still didn’t know some things about her girlfriend…that girl…that girl is…..
….
………….
………………..
…………………..
……………………..
Jae-Na’s twin sister…Kang You Ha…” He smirked.

 

 

*Youn Ha’s P.O.V*

Since that day, I moved on to that arrogant, stupid guy’s apartment. He has two rooms in his apartment. I think he was pretty rich. Ohh well, I’m living here for almost 3 days, but that guy is so cold to me. What’s the matter with him? I’m the one who’s supposed to get angry on him everytime we see each other, because he’s the reason why I’m stuck in this evil place. I don’t deserve this…I miss my younger brother. I heard that Changmin is taking care of him. He’s right if my younger brother lives in with me and Jaejoong, I’m sure he’ll be involve in this also. I don’t want that to happen. Never…

“Changmin how’s my brother?” I asked Changmin.

“Jae Woo is not that hard to take care of, I told him everything, and he understand it…” He replied as he took a sip in the coffee that I prepared.

“Mhh…ahh by the way, how are you with Jaejoong hyung?” He asked me. I looked at him and sighed.

“Well, he’s kinda cold to me…..and sometimes…he’ll be nice to me and then went back again to his attitude.” I replied. Changmin sighed also.

“Sorry if he treats you like that..he had a very bad experience in the past.” He told me.

“What is it? If you don’t mind to tell me..” I want to know it. Changmin put the cup down on the table and crossed his legs.

“His girlfriend died…it…it’s Jin’s plan also…he’s the one who killed his girlfriend….Ja-Na noona…” Changmin told me. Wait, Jae-Na? That name is familiar to me. Jae-Na..Jae-Na..who is she? Suddenly I felt my head in pain.

“Ahh…ouch..my head….” I screamed in pain. I saw Changmin walked to me.

“Youn Ha..are you okay?” I heard him asked me before I passed out.

 

 

*Dream*

“Youn Ha….” A girl is calling me as I ran through the fields. I stopped and look at her. I felt like I’m looking in the mirror that girl is like my reflection.

“Youn Ha..” She mumbled and smiled at me. Suddenly the scene turned black and I saw a man and woman, with 2 little girls beside them, hugging each other, they were surrounded by armed mans.

“STOP..DON’T HURT MY DAUGHTERS…” The man said. The two little girls are crying, also the woman. Then 2 gunshots we’re heard that surrounded the place.

“UMMA..APPA…” The two girls shouted.

*end of the dream*

“UMMA, APPA…..” I shouted and sat up on the bed. What’s that dream? Who are those people? I hugged my knees and cry silently.

“Youn Ha, are you okay?” I heard Changmin asked me as he went in to my room. I nodded.

“What happened to you?” He asked me. I shook my head.

“Molayo…Cheongmal molayo…” I sniffed. I hugged him suddenly and cried.

“I don’t know…I’m so confused now…” I cried to him. I felt that he hugged me back.

“Don’t worry…I’m here for you…” He whispered to me.

*end of P.O.V*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

*3rd person’s P.O.V*

Jaejoong was about to entered Youn Ha’s room. He received Changmin’s call that something happened to her. Even though, he acts that way to her, he still cares for her. Somehow he felt something that he can’t explain. He opened the door slightly ands aw Changmin hugging Youn Ha, and she is crying very hardly. He closed the door and went to the living room.

“Arggh…what is this? What am I feeling?”” He mumbled. He felt angry when he saw that scene. It feels like his cousin is betraying him. But wait, Youn Ha is not his girlfriend.

“Am..Am..i in love with her?” He asked himself. He shook his head.

“Andwe..I can’t…” He calmed himself down. Suddenly he received a call.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jaejoong talked.

“Hey, Jaejoong…” The man from the other line chuckled.

“Jin what do you want this time?” He asked.

“Don’t forget Jaejoong you only have 4 days…left….and you know if you didn’t give it back…the history will repeat itself…” With that word Jin hung up. Jaejoong raised his eyebrow and look at his phone.

“What did he mean by that?” He asked himself, still confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The next day, Jaejoong went to Youn Ha’s room, he saw her still sleeping. He went to her and studied her face.

“She really looks like you, Jae-Na…” He mumbled and holds the necklace in his neck. He heard Youn Ha groaned and move a little bit. He decided to go outside before she woke up. After a few minutes, Youn Ha went outside from her room. She scratched her two eyes with the back of her palms. She heard Jaejoong giggled.

“What’s so funny?” She asked.

“Nothing…you’re so cute…” Jaejoong said as he continues reading the newspaper.

“Aiishh….” Youn Ha gritted her teeth and walked off to the kitchen. Jaejoong let another giggled.

After Youn Ha ate her breakfast. She decided to clean the apartment since she’s so bored. She cleaned the living room first, Jaejoong noticed it and he just ignored her.

“I’ll just take a shower…” Jaejoong said and went straight to the bathroom. Youn Ha decided to go to his room. She opened it and saw that Jaejoong’s room is very organized and clean. She was about to closed it when she noticed something, she saw a picture frame, Jaejoong with a girl that almost look like her, the difference only is their hair. She went to it and looked at the picture. Who is this girl?

“What are you doing in my room?” She heard Jaejoong’s voice, She looked at him and saw him glaring at her.

“Did I tell you to go in here?” He raised his voice this time. Youn Ha felt scared with his stares.

“I’m..I’m sorry….to…” She was cut off by Jaejoong action, he pulled Youn Ha’s arm and pushed her down on the bed.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YAH LET ME GO…” She was now very scared of him.

“If you touch my things again…you’ll not like what will I do to you…UNDERSTAND?” He yelled. Youn Ha nodded and pushed Jaejoong away. She quickly went out to his room and went straight to her room locking herself in there.

“Aiisshh..what did I do?” Jaejoong mumbled angrily and punched the wall. He didn’t mean to shout at her. He didn’t mean to threat her. He must protect her not to scared her.
He decided to apologize to her that night, but first her must go somewhere since Jin wants to meet him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“What do you want Jin?” He asked him. He was surrounded by Jin’s gang members.

“Well…about what I told you….that history repeat itself…take care Youn Ha very well…or else..you don’t want her to die also…” He told Jaejoong. Jaejoong was about to punch him but two men hold him up.

“Jaejoong, 3 days more….” Jin chuckled and walked off with his men.

He went home, it was already dark. He wondered what Youn Ha is doing, suddenly he remembered that he still have to apologize to her. When he went home, he opened the door and saw Changmin and Youn Ha sleeping on the couch, holding each other arms. Jaejoong was about to burst when Changmin woke up.

“Ohh hyung you’re here…” Changmin said he carefully stand up and walked to Jaejoong.

“Hyungm I have o go now..i’m only waiting for you…Youn Ha, she was experiencing pain in her head again….she needs you….” Changmin patted his back and walked off. Jaejoong carried her in his room and lay her down on the bed. He sat beside her and caressed her face.

“Mhh…” Youn Ha groaned and opened her eyes.

“Jaejoong…” She mumbled. Jaejoong continue caressed her face.

“Mianhae…I’m sorry for what I did this morning…” He apologized. She nodded and smile.

“It’s ok..i know…I understand you…Changmin told me everything…sorry for your girlfriend’s death…” Youn Ha sat up and leaned on the bed frame.

“Jin killed her….” He mumbled and make a fist.

“I was supposed to proposed to her when Jin’s men, kidnapped her…” Jaejoong said and tears slowly coming down to his face.

“Shh..stop…it’s ok…let it out…” She hugged Jaejoong. He finally broke down and cried. Youn Ha comforted him, she caressed his hair. When Jaejoong calmed down, he broke the hug and looked at Youn Ha, he suddenly noticed the necklace on Youn Ha’s neck, he was shocked because it’s the same necklace with Jae-Na.

“Where did you get that necklace?” He pointed and asked her.

“ohh this..it’s with me since I was a kid…” She replied. Jaejoong hold his necklace, JaeNa gave it to him so that he can always remember her. Youn Ha noticed it too.

“Wait, you have one also?” She asked. Jaejoong nodded.

“It’s JaeNa’s…” He answered. Youn Ha looked at him.

“Jae-Na, it’s so familiar to me…..wait..who…ahhh..my head…” Youn Ha cried in pain again.

“Youn Ha, what’s happening?” Jaejoong asked him, He was in panic.

“Jae….” Youn Ha passed out in Jaejoong’s arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Jaejoong took Youn Ha in the hospital. The doctor said that she’s depressed and what made Jaejoong shocked was about Youn Ha’s past record in the hospital. The doctor told him that 11 years ago, Youn Ha was admit in that hospital because of what happened to her family. She was traumatized and she lost her memories. After that, she was adopted by a couple.

Jaejoong’s conversation with the doctor was interrupted when he received a text message from Jin.

“Meet me at the parking area, I know you’re very eager to know things about Youn Ha…”

Jaejoong excused himself and went to the parking area. He saw Jin only, it’s strange that he doesn’t have s.

“So Jaejoong, want to know something about Youn Ha..?” He asked.

“What is it? Don’t waste my time…” Jaejoong said.

“Well…it’s easy Jae-Na and Youn Ha are twins…” Jin told Jaejoong.

“WHAT?HOW?” Jaejoong who was very shocked asked him.

“Maybe the doctor already told you about Youn Ha’s past…that she lost her memories…right? Well…her family is my father’s enemies…her father is the best enemy of my father….hhmm..well..no more explanation. Maybe it’s all clear to you..why I’m after with Jae-Na before…and now….it’s Youn Ha’s next…” Jin explained. Jaejoong shook his head.

“No..you can never….touch her…” Jaejoong said and ran back to the hospital. HE went to Youn Ha’s room and found her still sleeping. He sat beside him.

“Youn Ha…” He called her while caressing her face. Youn Ha opened her eyes.

“Jaejoong…” She tried to sit up. But Jaejoong pushed her down softly.

“Don’t…just rest…” He ordered her.

“Jaejoong, I already remembered her… Jae-Na, she appeared in my dreams and also my real parents….How can I forget about them..?” She hugged Jaejoong and broke down.

“Ssshh..it’s ok now…I know they’re watching you…” He caressed her hair.

“And..and Jae-Na she wants to tell you that she loves you…” She broke the hug.

“I loved her too…” Jaejoong mumbled. Youn Ha looked at him.

“Loved?” She asked. She heard Jaejoong said loved not love.

“Yeah, I loved her before and she still have a part in my heart but…now…I’m in love with someone…” He said and looked at her eyes.

“Youn Ha, it’s you…I love you…” He confessed and hold her hand.

“Jaejoong, we can’t…even though i.. love you…we can’t…my sister still loves you…” She shook her head.

“I know, Jae-Na wants me to move on…and she’ll be glad for the two of us…Youn Ha please accept me..” He said. Youn Ha looked at him and just nodded.

“I love you…” Youn Ha said, and with that Jaejoong pressed his lips to her soft lips. They share a long, passionate kiss, that is full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Youn Ha was admitted to the hospital for 2 days. Jaejoong stayed there and didn’t leave her side, Changmin already visited her and he bring Jae-Woo with her, Youn ha was shocked when Changmin told her that he and Min Ye are now dating each other. She’s very happy to the two of them and of course, she also told them about her and Jaejoong’s relationship.

This morning, Jaejoong was supposed to take Youn Ha home since the doctor agreed that she can rest at home. But, Jaejoong didn’t appear, Youn Ha is waiting for her, suddenly a young man came.

“Annyeong haseyo, Ms. Kang, Mr. Kim Jaejoong told me to take you to his apartment since he have something to do…” The guy said, Youn Ha nodded and went off with the guy. When they are in the car, she felt someone covered . She felt someone injected her, and soon she fell asleep.

Jaejoong went straight to the hospital after he bought cake and flowers. He went to her room, but he found the nurse arranging her bed.

“Excuse me, where is the patient here?” He asked.

“Ohh, that girl, she went off with the guy…the guy told us that Mr. Kim ordered them to take her home…” The nurse replied.

“Kamsahamnida..’ Jaejoong bowed and rushed off to the parking area. He drove home quickly, wishing that Youn Ha was there, but wait he didn’t order one of his men to take Youn Ha home.

“Ohh..shoot…” Jaejoong cursed under his breath. He suddenly received a call.

“Kim Jaejoong go to the abandoned apartment near the coffee shop where Youn Ha was working before…go by yourself…don’t bring your men..or else say bye to your girlfriend…” Jin told him and soon hung up.

“Aisshh…you bastard..don’t ever try to lay your fingers on her…” He gritted his teeth and drove to the place where Jin told him to go.

When he got there, he saw Youn Ha lying on the floor. He was about to go to her when someone stopped him.

“Youn Ha..!” He yelled. Youn Ha woke up and saw Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong…” She cried, someone hold her up.

“Yah don’t touch her…” Jaejoong was struggling from the guy’s grip.

“Well..what do we have in here…? Hmm..Kim Jaejoong is this somehow familiar to you…?” Jin asked walking to Youn Ha.

“Don’t…touch her…Jin…you’re a bastard..you don’t have a heart..let go of her…face me….” Jaejoong gritted his teeth and make a fist. He run to Jin and punch him straight to the face. Soon Jin fought back and now punching him very hard. Two guys held him up and Jin give him strong punches continuously.

“Stop…you’re killing him..STOP…” Youn Ha cried. Jaejoong somehow, had a chance to be free from the grip of the guys..and punch the guys straight to the face. He kicked the guy on the stomach and punch the other guy. He went to Jin and kicked him hard that made Jin stumbled and land on the floor. Suddenly Jaejoong felt a stab on his back. One of Jin;s men stabbed him.

“NO…..JAEJOONG….” Youn ha cried. Jin saw it and grabbed his gun.

“Goodbye Kim Jaejoong….may you rest in peace…” And then a gunshot was heard. Soon Youn ha fell on the floor with Jaejoong beside her. She was the one who receieved the gun shot. Jin and his men ran off immediately.

“Jae…Jae…” Youn Ha gasped for air, the same with Jaejoong.

“Youn Ha, I love you….forever I’ll be right here beside you…” Jaejoong hold her hand and hugged her.

“I love you too…” She whispered and closed her eyes. The same as Jaejoong he closed her eyes, and soon they lost their last breath together.

Somehow they felt happy because they didn’t leave each other, and even death can’t break them apart. They are now peacefully resting in each other arms, and soon they will live forever, and love each other forever.