Star necklace~

My Last Words [Two-Shots]

Tiffany's POV

Eventhough I didin't replied Minho's text last night, I'm still here. In fact, I'm early! Just like he told me last night to wait for him at the bus stop. AH! There he is! He waved at me, I just smiled back. Maybe, I should not stay mad at him for a long time. Yesterday was just a small matter.

"YAH! Can you cross the road all by yourself?" I because he always asked for my help.

"OF COURSE I CAN! Just watch me!" He started to cross the road, smiling.

Suddenly, my phone rang. "Hello?" "It's omma! I hope you have a good time today~" "Yeah omma!"

"TIFFANY!" I heard Minho shouted my name. "Well, omma, I got to go no! Bye!"

When I turn around, I dropped my phone. Minho is lying on the middle of the road and blood are coming out from him. I quickly ran towards him.

"Yah! Minho! You okay?!" I placed my hand behind his head.

"I. . .I" he stutters.

 

Minho's POV

I woke up early that morning. Eventhough Tiff didn't replied my text last night, I know she will come. She's may be stubborn, but she's not evil. I told her to meet me at the bus stop. Wow! She's early today! I waved at her and she smiled back at me.

"YAH! Can you cross the road all by yourself?" she asked me.

"OF COURSE I CAN! Just watch me!" All this while, my driver always help me with these simple things. Well, it's time for me to do things by myself. I started to cross the road, smiling. Thinking how happy would Tiffany be when she opens this box.

*Honk! Honk!!*

A car is coming towards me! I don't know what to do! I screamed out Tiff's name but she couldn't hear me. I can't move as if my feet are glued on the road. After that, I feel something really hard hit me. Am i going to die? I can feel Tiff's  hand under my  head.She said something but I can't hear it clearly. I wanted to say I love you but. . . It's too hard to talk.

Tiffany's POV

"What is it Minho?" my teras started to well up in my eyes. I screamed to the driver that hit Minho to call the ambulance. I can tell that Minho is trying to tell me something. With my other free hand,  I held his hand. I put it aside and hold his hand once again. He mouthed 'for you' and smiled at me. "YAH! Minho-ah! You're going to be fine! You can give me the present later!" I tried to keep my tears but those tears fall on him. Then, his grip on my hand becomes loose, my heartbeat beats faster, and. . . he closed his eyes. . .

 

Minho's POV

The last thing that I felt was water dripping on my face. . .

Tiffany's POV

When the ambulance came, it was too late. They have to pick me up too because I won't budge at that time. My parents came to pick me up at the hospital. We met at the cafeteria. I was crying like a mad woman there after reading the card that he put in the box alongside the star necklace.

 

Dear Tiif,

     I'm not really good at expressing myself in front of you. So, now, I will try my best to express my feelings! XD I'm really grateful that you're my girlfriend ♥ Even you're stubborn and all, I really like because you're always there for me. Do you remember our first date last year? I'm so sorry that I spilled tea on your shirt! >.< I will always cherish our happy memories =) Tiff, Well. . . this might sound weird, but when I'm not beside you anymore, I hope you'll never forget me. Please remember me forever and uh! another thing! You'll always be my first!

                                                                                                                                                  Your cute (haha!) boyfriend, Minho

P/S: SARANGHAEYO! =P ♥