I HATE YOU!

My Last Words [Two-Shots]

Tiff's POV

It's recess time, and as always, I'm with my boyfriend, Minho~ Both of us always have our own little 'picnic' under this big tree. Well,not always, just sometimes when we want to spend to spend some time together. We also have our own friend you know.

"Minho-ah~! Do you remember what day is it tomorrow?"

"Hmm. . . Saturday?" he answered without even looking at me. What is his problem? I faced Minho that is sitting right next to me. His eyes are glued to his book.

"Yah!" I said as as I snatched away his book in fury.

 

Minho's POV

I reached school early today and sat on a bench at the school courtyard. My cutie pie, Tiff. . . Okay, okay. . . I know it's cheesy! Anyway, she texted me last night to meet on recess time. I'm so excited! It must be about our 2nd anniversary celebration this Saturday. I can't stop myself from smiling.

"Yah! What's with the smile all over your face?" My hyung asked me. He sits besides me.

"Hyung-ah! I might have my first kiss tomorrow!" I kind of whispered those words to hyung so that nobody will overheard us.

"So. . . you've been with her for almost 2 years but you haven't kissed her yet?" Key-hyung asked me.

"I know. but on our anniversary last year, I hugged her and we have a picnic. What's with kissing anyways?! It's not like it's a must do for couples!" I said defending myself.

 

*KRINGGGG~*

"Well. . . I got to go to class! Good luck!" he ruffled my hair and walked away. I started to take my stuff on the bench.

"Hey" I looked behind my shoulder. It's still hyung. "Keep your cool!" after that, he pushed the school door to go to his class. I also leave the courtyard to go to class.

~RECESS~

I quickly cleared up my table and purposely brought a book with me to 'keep my cool' just like hyung said. After that, I half run to meet Tiffany. Anyway, when I'm about to reach our usual place, I saw she offered Taemin her home-made cookies. Hey! Isn't that for me? He saw me and I just glared at him. I guess he's scared and quickly bowed to me and walked away. I'm kind of pissed about that. So, I just sit down besides her and open up my book.

"Cookie?" she offers me.

"NO!" I replied coldly.

"Well. . . whatever." She started to munch down the cookie.

Okay, actually, I really, REALLY wanted that cookie! It smells like heaven and it is SO tasty! She ALWAYS bakes it FOR ME!

"Anyway, Minho-ah~!" Do you remember what day is it tomorrow?"

"Hmm. . . Saturday?" I sarcastically answered without even looking at her. Okay, so, maybe I'm jealous.

"Yah!" She takes away my book. Then, I quickly face her. What didn't I realized was, that our faces are so close to each other. I can even smell her perfume. Maybe. . . I should do it now? NAH!! I'm not ready yet but WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?! I clear my throat. "YAH! I. . . I want some cookies"

"FINE!" she suddenly screamed out. " Have fun with the cookies! I hate you!"

Before she stormed off, she threw the book at me. "Heh. . . whatever" I mumbled.

How can I forget about our anniversary tomorrow? I even did a part-time job to buy that star necklace that she wanted so much. I can always use the money that my parents gave me but. . . I don't think it'll be special. Anyway, why was she so mad? Mood swings? Ah! Whatever! I'll text her tonight.

 

Tiff's POV

ERGH! Where should I go now? What should I do now?! I've never been this mad at him before. Oh yeah! Better 'consult' Taeyeon! She must be in her class. I went straight to Taeyeon's class on the 3rd floor.

"Taeyeon-ah!~" I paused after I saw her doing something that totally surprised me. "WOW! You're studying?!"

Shee looked up while removing her glasses. "Yah! What does that supposed to mean?" I giggled. :Awww! Don't be mad! Anyway, I have something to tell you. It's about Minho! He's such a jerk. How could he forgets about our anniversary?" Taeyeon just laughed at my statement.

"YAH! Taeyeon! What is wrong with you?" I said before pulling a chair to sit in front of her.

"Well. . ." she started to laugh again. I took her favourite pen. " Another laugh and say goodbye to your baby!" I threaten her.

"WOOOW!WOOOOOOW! Calm down!" She immediately took the pen away from my hand. "Okay then, how can somebody like Minho forgets about important stuffs like that? He would NEVER! I think it's those dumb advice from Key-oppa. Maybe. . . he told Minho to pretend to be cool or something like that" Taeyeon said assuringly.

"Well. . . maybe you're right" "OR! Maybe he's playing push and pull with you. Let me give you an advice! If he calls you, don't answer and if he texts you, don't reply! Got it? But don't always use this tactic okay?"

"Yeah. . . I think so. Thanks Tae! I need to go to class now! Good luck studying!" I stuck out my tongue at her.

************************************************************************************************************************************

At home that night, exactly at 9:00 P.M, I got a text from Minho.

 

Hey Tiff! =) Meet you tomorrow at the bus stop kay? Well... good night^^

 

'If he texts you, DON'T reply' I remembered Taeyeon's words. That night, I struggled from not replying Minho's text message. In the end, I put it in my Physics textbook because I know I'll NEVER touch the book more than once a day.

 

----------------------------------------

I need to update another chapter! It'll be up by tomorrow!~

 

DO COMMENT!~ ^.^