What Goes Around Comes Around

Wife for My Handsome Daddy

A/N: As always, ignore any mistakes I might have made ^^
=========================================================
4 Days before the DAY

Now, after the end of school, your class would always practice drama together. On the 8th days of your preparation days, all of you have already adjusted yourself into the roles. However, Bo Eun and Yoochang didn't like the way you and Joon practiced your roles as Princess and Prince.
"Aish, I hate seeing him with ~~~~~~~~ unnie. Why he has to be the Prince?" she grumbled. Yoochang stared at you and Joon who was doing the 'dancing' part.
"They made me feeling regret for making this story!" he coolly answered.
After you finished doing your part with Joon, entire of class did applauses in amusement and you bowed to them. Bo Eun just raised her eyebrow and shook her head.
"Aish! I hate this day!" Bo Eun sighed heavily. "Watching ~~~~~~ unnie with Joon oppa is the most handful scene I have to watch!"
"Me too!" Yoochang looked at his hand.
"UNNIE! PRACTICE THE KISS SCENE PLEASE! WE WANT TO SEE IT!!" someone yelled out and then Yoochang and Bo Eun turned their head around, facing him who's yelled that stupid idea with widened eyes.
"Hey! Hey!" you calmed down them. "We can't do that! Let us practice it before!" you answered.
“Yup! This is our first kiss scene actually because we’re friends!” Joon helped you to explain.
"It means you will kiss him more than one!" That line made Bo Eun and Yoochang's eyes becoming wider.
Your face grew redder and it made you become nervous. "No, I mean..."
"We have to prepare our mental first before you do that. You know, we're friends and that scene's the hardest scene we've to do." Joon said.
"Or maybe we should delete that scene!" Bo Eun answered loudly. All of people focused at her and then she went away with Yoochun with an anger face of her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVA5ju24Ws
CN Blue: I'm a Loner

"Yoochang, can you come to my house today? So we can practice our parts at my house!" Bo Eun said. She and Yoochang were going out class after the school ended.
"No, I can't, Bo Eun~ah! I have to cook for my dad's lunch. Since last night, he didn't come out for eating meal. Tomorrow, okay?" Yoochang offered.
"YAAHHH!" Bo Eun shouted in disappointed. "Okay... Okay... See you later!" Bo Eun waved her hand to Yoochang.

Meanwhile, at Yoochang's house, Yoochun came out from inside his room as he messed up his hair. He was being stressful because he still didn't get any inspiration for his new song yet because that he had to give it to a new singer.
"Aish!" he grumbled.
He made his way to kitchen to make a cup of coffee and cooked some meal for himself, considering that since the morning he had not eaten at all of day. His stomach didn't stop growling because of it and it made him can't concentrate fully.
"Mm, what can I cook right now?" Yoochun asked to himself as he opened the refrigerator. There's no food inside it because Yoochun had not went shopping for whole month's food.
Suddenly the door rang. "Yeah?" Yoochun shouted to answer. "I'm coming!" he closed the refrigerator, immediately opened the door.
"It's not time of Yoochang's school ends. So who is this?" Yoochun mumbled as he walked towards door.
"I'm coming!" then Yoochang opened the door and his eyes opened in shocked.
"Hey, Park Yoochun! Long time no see!" That woman greeted Yoochun politely as she made her charismatic smile.
"You?" Yoochun said in disbelief. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm home!" Yoochang said as he opened the door. He always brought his own key so Yoochun didn't need to open the door for him. However, there's no reply from Yoochun.
"Aish! That old man! Still work and work!!" Yoochang mumbled as he took off his shoes. "APPA!!" he made his way to the living room and then he saw his dad was sitting over there. Yoochun wasn't alone and there's a woman sitting in front of him and Yoochang recognized her well.
She was his mom, woman who already abandoned him and his father three years ago just for her egoistic, for her own career. She never called them just for once, just for ask their condition.
Seeing Yoochang already back home, Park Gahee—that woman's name—immediately welcomed him with her opened arm and a wide smile on her face. Nevertheless, there's no smile on Yoochang's face when he saw his mom.
"Hi, my little boy! I miss you!" Gahee ran approaching Yoochang and quickly hugged him. Yoochang stared at his dad with a stare 'why she’s here?' but Yoochun didn't reply his own son's stare.
"Why you're here?" asked Yoochang straightforwardly. "I think you already forgotten about us!" he said rudely.
"Visiting you, my little baby!"
"I'm not your little baby!” Yoochang shouted. "STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU'RE GOOD MOM!!" Yoochang yanked her hug as he threw away his bag and quickly ran to his room.
"YOOCHANG~AH!" Gahee stood up.
"Let him go!" Yoochun said. "You left him and then you come back now. Maybe it’s hard for him to accept this." Yoochun stood up nonchalantly and left Gahee alone, going to his studio.
Gahee sighed heavily as she saw two men in her life didn't even care with her anymore because of her own mistake.

End of URL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbm0Z6V40b4
MBLAQ - G.O.O.D luv (Love this song lol)

For Bo Eun, day after day she was getting nervous towards the day of school's anniversary. Every time she did practice inside her room. Looking at his daughter, Jaejoong just could smile, seeing her daughter reading the dialogues.
"Appaa...." Bo Eun whined, walking towards him. "Help me~~" she said as she sat beside Jaejoong who was watching television.
"Hmm?" Jaejoong answered as he kept watching. "What can I do to help you?"
"Read the prince's part and I will read my part. Pretend yourself that you’re Prince." Bo Eun said as she leaned on towards Jaejoong's body and Jaejoong put his cheek on Bo Eun's head.
"Okay..." Jaejoong cleared his throat, then he started to read the dialog, "~~~~~~~~~, can we be together?" Jaejoong nervously read Prince's part. He felt like talking with you when he read Prince's part. "I love you, ~~~~~~~..." Jaejoong coughed into his fist.
Seeing his father's nervous gesture, Bo Eun just restrained her laugh. After finished reading that line, Jaejoong furrowed to himself as he titled his head confusedly. "Mm, Bo Eun~ah, can we read another line?" he asked.
"Why you look so nervous, appa?" asked Bo Eun as she smiled meaningfully.
"No.. I'm not." Jaejoong rejected.
"Yes, you are. I saw it, dad! Hey, it's just a simple line" Bo Eun slowly said. "Calm down, dad!" she talked in English (she was good in English lol)
“BWOH!” Jaejoong barked then he cleared his throat. Jaejoong suddenly dived into his pocket and took out his cell phone. "Sorry, Bo Eun~ah! Duty call!" he said.
Jaejoong pretended to take a call. "YOBOSEYO! HAHAHA! YAH YAH! I KNOW!" he yelled loudly to his phone as he laughed to the caller and he walked away to his room.
"Oppa? It's me, Tiffany. What's wrong with you?" Tiffany felt confused with Jaejoong's sudden yelling to her.
"YAH YAH! I KNOW! WAIT A MINUTE! I'M IN THE TOILET!" Jaejoong replied.
"OPPA!!" Tiffany whined. "Stop joking at me!"
"I CALL YOU LATER!" Jaejoong quickly hung up his phone. Then he hissed to himself, "Aigoo! What happened to me? AARRGHH!" Jaejoong ruffled his hair.
Seeing his dad's weird yet stupid gestures, Bo Eun just could laugh as she re-read her scripts. "Funny appa!" she whispered.

End of URL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klErnvJz-30
2AM: I’m sorry, I can’t laugh for you

“Let’s eat!” Gahee served some plates of foods but Yoochang just looked at it without any appetite, either did Yoochun. Yoochun’s eyes were cloudy, same like Yoochang’s eyes.
“Yoochun? Yoochang?” Gahee called them both gently. “Smile~” but there is no one of them replied it well.
Yoochang pulled out his chair and then stood up. “Excuse me! I still have homework!” he said.
“Did you teach Yoochang well? Did you teach him to respect his own mother?” Gahee said to Yoochun who was still in silence.
“How can you still call yourself his mother after everything you’ve done to us?” Yoochun said. “Don’t blame on me if Yoochang didn’t respect you. He lost his mother’s caring when he was five years old. One week first after you left, he kept crying all night long and I didn’t know why should I do because actually I did the same thing as he did that time: cried calling your name.” he hissed. “Now, after I can let you go, you come back like there’s nothing happened.” Yoochun threw down his spoon. Gahee stared up at his eyes angerfully.
“I want to correct all my mistakes. Let us make a new page for our family life!” Gahee said. “I love you, Yoochun... I want a smile on your face and Yoochang’s face.”
“Sorry, I can’t laugh for you...” Yoochun said as he gave his cold stare to Gahee. Then he went leaving that dining room nonchalantly.

End of URL

Listen to this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oidqsw6gOs
OneRepublic: Apologize (love this song so much)

“I’m sorry, Yoochun... Please...” Gahee whispered. “Please, forgive me...”
Yoochun stopped his walks but he didn’t turn his body to face Gahee. “It’s too late, Gahee. You were the one who did it, the one who hurt my heart and Yoochang’s heart. Maybe we can forgive you but we can’t forget.” He said then he continued to walk. Seeing his cold husband, Gahee just could close her face by her two hands and cried in her palm.
Yoochang saw all of it. He didn’t go into his room but he sat on the stair, watched his parents’ first fight after three years didn’t meet. His merciless father did what he wanted to do since three years ago: showed to his mom that he was a man who could stand by his own foot and raised his son without her help.
“Thanks, appa...” he said.

[Next day]

As usual, at the end of school, you walked around the playground as you watched all kids playing with their friends. Then you caught a crowd of children gathered, talking something.
"Hey guys, what you are all doing here?" you came near them. They stopped their conversation and when they saw you, they seemed so shocked.
"Songsaenim?" they slowly said. "We... we..." they looked each other as nudged their friend's arms, telling them to explain to you.
You leveled yourself with them. "Hey, what happened with you guys? What are you talking about?"
"Yoochang~ah's talking with his mom over there!" one of them barked out as he pointed out to school gate and after telling you that, they immediately ran away. You looked at the direction they pointed out as you stood up. Then you found Yoochang was talking with a woman. She's so pretty. She has a brown-colored yet curly hair. Her hand rubbed Yoochang's cheek as she kissed him soft also motherly.
"That's Park Gahee, isn't it?" you said to yourself.
"Umma, stop doing this!" Yoochang felt uneasy with caring gestures from Gahee, "I hate your fake action!"
"Yoochang, umma really love you!" Gahee said as she stared at his only son.
"Love me?" Yoochang sarcastically said. "If you did love me, you won't leave me and appa just for your career." He walked away leaving his mom behind.
"For that problem, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me!" Gahee followed him behind. "We can buy an ice cream or a toy for you. Anything you like I will give it."
"I DON'T NEED IT!! JUST LET ME GO!” Yoochang then ran leaving Gahee alone.
You stood not too far from them, watching all of it. “Sorry if I accidentally listen all of it...”
Gahee turned her head around, “It’s okay...” She assumed.
“I’m ~~~~~~~~~~~-sshi, Yoochang’s class advisor and you?” you held out your hand.
“I’m Park Gahee, his mother.” She replied as she shook your hand friendly. “Thanks for taking care of him...”
“You’re welcome.” You beamed. “By the way, can we talk in my room for a moment?”

“He’s an introvert boy in my class but he can be outgoing if he were with me and Bo Eun-sshi, his best friend.” You explained.
“Yes he is. Like father like son. His dad is same like that. He loves to be alone inside his room, composing song.” Gahee imagined. “Yoochun’s a loyal guy but I left him for something stupid of my ego. I left him and my son. If right now my son can’t accept well, it’s what I have to get.”
“What goes around comes around...” you whispered. “Yoochang misses you so much actually. But condition makes him to be like that.”
“I will make him to be closer with me again. Two months more, I will go debut at America and the day after tomorrow, I will bring Yoochang with me. He will have a school there and live with me.” Gahee smiled at you. She didn’t notice that your face already changed into a pale one.
“Yoochang and Yoochun have known it yet?” you asked slowly.
“Not yet but I will tell them tonight.” Gahee sighed then she clutched her bag on her shoulder, “Gotta go now! Nice to meeting you!”
You smiled weakly as you thought about Gahee’s plan. *The day after tomorrow? It means one day before school’s anniversary!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yoochun went out from his room, he saw Gahee was sitting at living room, stared blankly into the table. Seeing his ex-wife was there, Yoochun immediately changed his way to the kitchen, he didn’t want to meet Gahee after the last conversation he had with her.
Like knowing Yoochun was not too far from her, Gahee suddenly called Yoochun, “Yoochun, I want to talk with you about something.” She said.
“Talk about what? Say it now! I don’t have much times. I still have a lot of works on my desk!” Yoochun said.
“It’s about Yoochang’s future.”
Yoochun twisted his body, facing her ex-wife. “What do you want to do?” he questioned with widened-eyed and a sharp tone.
“I will make him to be closer with me again. Two months more, I will go debut at America and the day after tomorrow, I will bring Yoochang with me.” She said coolly.
“BWOH?” Yoochun barked. “You can’t do that!!”
“Yes I can. I’m his mother.” Gahee faced Yoochun and sent him a glare.
"I'm his dad!!"
Then she softened her gaze as she turned her head, avoided Yoochun’s sharp glance. “He needs an affection from me, his mother. That’s what you can’t give it to him.” She spoke.
Yoochun breathed harshfully because he started to be in anger after he listened all of Gahee’s ideas.
“HE CAN!”
Yoochun and Gahee looked at Yoochang, who was standing on stair, looked at his parents with teary eyes. “I didn’t want to leave my appa alone here!! He needs me!!” Yoochang then ran away to the outside.
Yoochun followed his son by his eyesight then he ran behind his son, “YOOCHANG! WAIT!!” he shouted.
There’s no other place in Yoochang’s mind right now except your house in his destination right now. He kept running and running as his tear flew down. *Why you did that, umma? You want to separate me with appa after you left me! You shouldn’t comeback!!*

Rain fell down swiftly but Yoochun and Yoochang didn’t care about it. They kept running through the rain as if rain could clear away their sadness. Tears and sweats mingled well with the falling rain.
Meeting Gahee again after lost her three years ago wasn’t the best way for them to out from their biggest problem in their 3 years life: loneliness. Especially for Yoochun. For him, Gahee’s comeback just would ruin everything he’d built for himself and Yoochang.
“YOOCHANG!!” Yoochun kept calling his son from behind. He kept putting his eyes on Yoochang who was running in front of him.
Then Yoochang stopped in front of one house and Yoochun knew who the owner was. It was you.
“Appa, can’t you love ~~~~~~~~~~ noona for me? Why umma must comeback when we already met with someone who can replace her place?” Yoochang said when Yoochun walked approaching him. “I love you appa! I don’t want to leave you alone at Seoul.”
“Yoochang~ah, let’s go home!” Yoochun said, but Yoochang didn’t hear it. He then ran into your house and he pressed the bell.

You were lying on your bed, reading some books when Yoochang pressed the bell of your house. You shot your body up as you thought, “Who’s coming?” you asked to yourself.
“I’m coming!” you walked to the door. Then you opened the door and your eyes quickly opened widely.
“YOOCHANG!” you shouted. You shifted your gaze to Yoochun who was standing not too far behind Yoochang. “Yoochun-sshi!”
Before he could say something to you, Yoochang already lost his consciousity and fell limply to your body.
Then you brought Yoochang's body and you put him on your bed. Yoochun followed you behind as he stared at Yoochang worriedly. Then you took two towels for both of them.
"Dry yourself! I will dry Yoochang's body before he's getting sick because of the rain!!" you said. You dried Yoochang's body and changed his clothes with your loose T-Shirt. So it wouldn't look a like woman's shirt. You put your hand on Yoochang's forehead. Thankfully, Yoochang didn't get cold. He fainted because of too much running.
"What happened with both of you actually?" you asked.
"His mom... want to bring him away from me but Yoochang didn't want it." Yoochun explained slowly. "He wanted to be with me!"
*That plan! I knew this would happen!* you thought.
"Before he fainted, he told me something." Yoochun said a whisper. You turned your head, faced Yoochun as gave him a questioning stare.
"What?"
Yoochun, for a moment, sank into a deep silence. *Say it or not?*
You furrowed your brow, tried to guess what he was thinking about but he still was in silence. "Yoochun-sshi?" you asked it and he jumped out from the deep silence quickly.
"Yeah?" he blankly answered. "Oh sorry. Nevermind about it. It's just a mumble from Yoochang." he quickly brushed off the topic.
"Ohh.."
*Should I tell you before I'm sure about this idea?* Yoochun thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun walked into his house, planning to take some clothes of Yoochang's and brought it into your house. Yoochang still didn't want to come home before Gahee changed her plan to bring him to USA. But Yoochun and you knew, it won't change anything.
When he reached the stair, suddenly Gahee appeared out from the living room.
"Where is Yoochang?" asked her. "Where did he go?"
"You don't need to know about it." Yoochang answered coolly as if Gahee wasn't anything anymore.
"So what do you want to do right now?" Gahee followed Yoochun's moves by her sight.
"Take Yoochang's school uniform." Yoochun replied.

Bo Eun stood in front of the school gate, waiting for you and Yoochang who was coming late today. She didn't know why you both came late not like as usual. She saw at her watch, waiting impatiently as sometimes she hissed in anger.
"Aish! Where are they?" she said.
Not for a while, there's Yoochang's car stopping in front of the school and you and Yoochang came out from that together. You bowed to Yoochun and Yoochun replied it with a meek smile and a nod. Seeing that, Bo Eun's mouth widened in shock. Yoochang and you then walked towards her.
"How can you both come together?" she questioned.
"He ran away from his house and then he came to my house last night." you explained. Yoochang didn't say anything. His face still was pale and his stare still blankly glared to Bo Eun who needed more explaination from him.
"My mom is back and she wanted to bring me with her to USA tomorrow. So today I come to school for saying goodbye to you before I leave." Yoochang said.
"YOUR MOM? SHE'S BACK?" Bo Eun looked to both of you, begging for explaination. "TOMORROW? YOU WILL LEAVE ME?"
Yoochang just nodded.
"But the drama will hold tomorrow. Then who will be my brother at the drama?" Bo Eun couldn't choke her tears anymore. Yoochang was her close friend and she would lose him tomorrow.
"Maybe other student can be." you tried to calm her down.
"I don't want another. Nobody else but you, Yoochang." Bo Eun shook Yoochang's shoulder. "You should be my brother!"
You leveled yourself with Bo Eun and then you hugged her. "Sssh... Ssshh... Don't cry anymore!"
"I wanna go home. I don't want be here!" Bo Eun said in her cry.
"Okay.. Okay..." You rubbed Bo Eun's hair and Yoochang couldn't help but just stared at her with a regretfull glare.

End of URL

=========================================================

Need at least 5 comments to update =]
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON
love you guys..

now onto the replies:
zunkies: yeah, I'm trying to update fast. Thanks for reading^^

MaiMai36: So happy to hear you liked it so far. Keep reading this ^^

TaeJaeLove: So happy to hear you liked it so far. Keep reading ^^

Xiahki: Thanks for subscribing my story and so happy you loved this story~~

Camylia: Aaah~ its so difficult and complicated. Thanks for info and so happy you loved this xD

jlynne: I think I saw your name in my winglin story. Hehehe.. Thanks for supporting me :)

mariangel: i hope they won't coz I love them both *Yoochang and Bo Eun* thanks for reading :)

dark1988: Okay, here's the update :)

guiwang_4ever: sorry for leaving you all hanging. I will try to update and make a new chapter after this chapter :)

Thanks for your comments <3 and no silent reader please!! :]
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON
love you guys..

-baboracoon-