school again?!

year later

 

YOONA’ S POV

 

It’s really like heaven sleeping on my bed because I played all night with my phone. This the best…

 


“ YAH!!! Yoona!! Wake up… we’re going to be late for school” this girl really ruins my sleep. Her high pitched voice was heard all over my room. I want to sleep more!!

 

 “Yoona! Yoona! Yoona!” She’s repeating my name in increasing loudness now. I can’t take it anymore.

 

“ Taeyeon, give me 5 more minutes please” I get my pillow and hugged it tight. I know Taeyeon cant say no to me.

 

“YOONA!!!!!...” she hit me with other pillow so I sit up and yawn.

 

“That hurts. Why can’t you give me 5 minutes more? It’s still early.” She sit next to me and pinch my cheeks.

 

“You’re so cute but then it’s the first day of school. We can’t be late so get yourself ready.” She’s sweet in a way. Wait , what did she say?

 

“First day of school?? Is it today. Omo! Thanks for telling me I can’t be late. I want to see if Yuri’s going to be my classmate.” Before I noticed, Taeyeon was out of my room. I think she forgot something this morning..

 

“Yoona, I’ll be downstairs and I’ll be cooking your breakfast” oh I though she forgot about my breakfast but her tone there’s something wrong. She sounds sad but she was happy earlier. I jump out of my bed and get myself ready.

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I hurried out of her room as I hear that name, YURI. She still likes her. Yoona can’t you see me. I opened her door again but I didn’t enter.

 

“Yoona, I’ll be downstairs and I’ll be cooking your breakfast”  after that I run down the stairs and go to the kitchen.

 

I knew Yoona since we were children. She was adopted by the Im family. She live in this mansion alone most of the time. Mr. Im was busy with work. Well I don’t stay here. I walk from our house to theirs that’s how devoted I am. She never knew how to cook and I won’t let her do experiments on the kitchen that’s why I’m here to serve her and protect her as I promise before…

 

( Flashback )

 

I was just a young girl when I met her. I was playing happily with my friends when I heard omeone cry. I followed the cry to find a girl with doe eyes crying. There were four boys around her. They we’re teasing her.

 

“ADOPTED! ADOPTED! “ she begun to cry harder. I never felt protective of someone before but now I am. I run in front of the crying girl and faced the boys.

 

“ And what’s wrong of being adopted!  Atleast she never learned of being mean like you!” I shouted. I was surprised when one of them slap me. I just take it because I need to protect her from them. They stopped all of a sudden and when I open my eyes they already run away.

 

I turned to see the girl shivering in fear. I come near her. She’s prettier now. An angel in disguise.

 

“Are you okay?” I gently ask her. she didn’t answer back but her action surprised me. She hugged me. now I know i'll never leave you alone.

 

“I’ll protect you no matter what happen.”

 

 

( End of Flashback )

 

I heard quick footsteps toward me. It was Yoona she’s ready for school. I bring her breakfast to the dining area. After eating we go to school together.

 

“We have 2 subject of the same schedule. We’ll be classmates.” She was wandering around. She might be looking for Yuri.

 

“Taeyeon are you angry at me? I’m sorry for waking up almost late today I didn’t mean to.”  I was shocked of what she said.She was sincere. I’m not angry at you Yoona, I’m just jealous about Yuri.

 

“Nope.” I hurried to our room and find my seat. I sat next to the wall. There were 3 vacant seats next to me. Yoona was about to sit beside me when..

 

“Yoona please sit  2 seats away from me” I ordered and she pouted. She did follow me. I just need some space from you.

 

YOONA'S POV

 

Taeyeon ordered me to stay 2 seats away from her. she really is mad. Babo Yoong, you made her angry at you. I was interrupted when someone speak.

 

“ can I sit beside you?” OMO!! I must be dreaming... Yuri’s asking me to sit beside her. I was about to answer when

 

“Yuri right? Yes you can sit there. I can’t see any name written on it therefore it’s not yet occupied.” Taeyeon said after flashing a dorky smile but then she doesn’t even look at me. She must be really mad.

 

“Thanks” Yuri bow and sit next to me.

 

“Sica! Sit next to me please” Yuri told a blonde girl. The girl then followed. She was cold with everyone except Yuri. Then our teacher entered and started the class. After all the classes, I come to talk to Taeyeon. She was sitting on her desk.

 

“Taeng, sorry”  she was looking outside. What was she looking at? Why is she serious?

 

“Yoona, I’m not angry at you. I was just wondering about how should I tell you this” she was really serious. What could it be? Is it that complicated that she space out the whole time. The next thing I knew was that I am crying about what she told me. It broke me into pieces.

 

“ You know Yuri , I heard she’s dating Sica”

 

 

__________________________________________

 

Its my first time writing a fanfic...

I hope you like it....

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar...

THANK YOU for reading  my fanfic...

I will be happier if you will leave me with some comments and suggestions...

 

:D    Min Yeon Tae ( Yeongie07 )