Missing Person!; Friends?

B1A4 Meeting

Fo: I doubt that. Avril could be anywhere at this moment, and you said so yourself there’s a lot of floors here.

Macy: True...What if we don’t find here?

Fo: She’ll come around.

Macy: Hmm...So, ready to go find Ave?

Fo: Ugh...So much walking.

Macy: Hahaha, you’ll be fine.  *Grins*

Fo: Psh! Says the one who’s always active.

Macy: No! I don’t do track anymore. *:P*

Fo: So! You still own a Restaurant/Bakery/Confectionery place!

Macy: So! I mean besides walking and running around to keep things together....

Fo: MACE! You just said so yourself!

Macy: B-but..Nevermind...-_-ll …

Fo: Never doubt my motherly skills.

Macy: Yes mum.

Fo: *Rumble**Clutches Stomach*

Macy: o_0! You’re hungry already?! Where do you put it all?!

Fo: Sorry! It’s not my fault I have a really high metabolism!

Macy: Hmm...I guess I can go for a bite. I kinda wanna eat something sweet.

Fo: Yes! Food here we come! *Runs Down The Hall With A Fist In The Air*

Macy: Hahaha! *Runs after Fo*

*Shuin POV

(Now, where would Avril be? …. I wonder if she maybe wandered up? If she did hopefully she didn’t wander up to the 39th floor...That’s usually where most of the famous people come to stay at.)

*Ave POV

(I wonder what kinda boys live here? *Grins* …)

*Wanders Around For Another 5 minutes

(Hmm...That’s weird...Everyone on this floor are guys......OH! *Turns Around and Covers Eyes* *Runs Back Down The Hall Back To The 2 Corridors* I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE THAT IMAGE FIRST THING WHEN I CAME TO KOREA! Why?! Why did I choose the right! *Shivers* I mean I don’t mind gay people just not so close?! I mean they were making out right at the corner of the corridor! I almost ran into them! -_-...That would have been awkward...I really hope they didn’t see me...That’d be awkward for both of us. I guess my only choice is to choose the left corridor this time.)

 

*Fo and Macy

Fo: So, where do you think the food is?

Macy: I don’t know...but I think we should find Shuin first.
Fo: Why? I thought you hated him?
Macy: We need a translator. -_-ll Like I want to spend any of my time with...him.

Fo: *Nudges My Arm* Sure you don’t. Gotcha. *Winks*
Macy: Ugh! Ave can have him for all I care.

Fo: Gasp! Why would you give away my future son-in law for Mace?

May: ARG!!

*Ave POV
(Hmm...Everything looks safe down here. What?! Now I have to choose left and right again?! ... *Pouts* I hate this. I wish someone could just direct me back to the lobby. T~T...Ugh..Last time I went right it was a(n) awkward moment. I’m going to continue going left this time...Oof!)

???: Oh!
Ave:*Opens eyes*
???: Are you okay?
Ave: *Looks Up* * Blushes* Yeah, sorry.

???: Don’t mention it.
Ave:(!) Wait! You speak English?!

???: A little bit, I’ve been studying for a while.

Ave: Can you help me back to the lobby I got lost up here.

???: Sure. My name’s CNU by the way.
Ave: Nice to meet you. ^V^ I’m Avril, but people call me Ave or Avy.

CNU: Nice to meet you Avril.

Ave: At least I won’t be lost anymore.

*Macy & Fo

**Lobby

Macy: Hey Shuin, did you see Ave around yet?
Shuin: No, I wonder if she maybe got kidnapped or something?

Fo: WHAT?!

Shuin: Well, it happens once in a while. When you live in a big city some things get taken.

Macy: WE HAVE TO FIND HER! ...SHUIN FIND HER!

Shuin: Hey! Not like I can just wave my hands and she’ll appear through those doors. *Waves hands*

*Ding!
Fo&Macy: AVRIL! *Runs to Ave*

Avril: Whoa!

Fo: Where’d you go?!

Avril: I got lost looking at guys, went down a couple of corridors and CNU helped me back down to the lobby.

Macy: Thanks CNU!

CNU: No problem. Shuin?

Shuin: CNU?
CNU: It really is you! I haven’t seen you since high school! *Scruffles Shuin’s Hair*
Shuin: How’s the career going?

CNU: We just performed last week. If I knew you were in town I would have invited you to come watch our performance.


Sorry, I know I haven't written on this one in a long time. Literally. Quotev won't work with me so I'll be typing in CNU color. First I had writers block, then I had a summer program, then I had vaca and school. Now since I'm more motivated I'll try to write more, especially on this one. :D TO FUTURE CHAPTERS! ~~:>_