Sakura Palace; Where's Ave?

B1A4 Meeting

Avril: If she could, why’re we be here? *Grins*

Macy: HEY! I CAN CONTROL MYSELF AND THIS IS JUST A TRIP WE’RE TAKING!

Fo: *Sigh* See what i have to deal with?

Macy: It’s not me! It’s Ave!

Shuin: Hahaha, this is entertaining. *Smiles*

Avril: Hey! It’s not all my fault!

Macy: It is right now.

Avril: Is No-

Fo: Okay! Let’s go put our stuff away before Mace and Ave turn this restaurant upside down.

Shuin: I like that idea! Let’s go before my uncle decides to make me work again.

Macy: YAY! TO THE SAKURA PALACE! *Rushes Out The Door With Her Luggage*

Avril: Macy wait up! *Runs Out With Her Stuff*

Fo: *Sigh* Of course the older one has to pay for everything.

Shuin: Does this happen a lot?

Fo: Now you’re seeing things from my point of view.

Shuin: *Puts A Hand On Fo’s Shoulder* I’m Sorry For What You Have To Live With. *Sincere Face*

Fo: Put your hand away if you favor hand.

Shuin: *Pulls Hand Away*

Fo: *Puts Out Change* Okay let’s go.

*Sakura Palace

Macy: Whoa! This place is soo much bigger than I imagined. *Grins*

Avril: *Loss Of Words*

Fo: Sweet! I gotta take a pic of this place!

Shuin: This place is nice. Nicer than my house at least.

Macy: What do you expect? It’s a hotel or in other words “Palace”. I’ll go get our rooms. Shuin come with me.

Shuin: Huh? Why me?!

Macy: What if they don’t speak English? Duh?! Use that brain of yours. *Knocks On Shuins Head* At least if there’s anything up there. * : / *

Shuin: Hey! At least I finished my college!

Macy: Sure, for what?! *Grins*

Shuin: ….Let’s not talk about it.

Macy: Hmph! *Smirks* *Walks Off*
Avril: So? What are we suppose to do?

Fo: Well I’ma take some more pics and listen to my music.

Avril: What about me?!

Fo: You can watch our stuff! *Runs Off*  Have Fun!

Avril: FO! ….*Sigh* Why am I always stuck with all the boring things to do?

**A Group Of Handsome Guys Walks By In The Lobby

Avril: Nevermind! I like this kind of job, I could get used to this. *Takes Out IPod and Takes Pics*

*30 Minutes Later

Macy: Hey! Got the rooms! Where’s Ave?

Fo; I dunno? I told her to watch the stuff, but when I came back she disappeared!

Shuin: Do you think she maybe went to the bathroom?

Fo: Psh! If it’s Avril she’s going to be missing. Maybe we should call her over the intercom?

Macy: Depending on what she’s doing she’d probably hear us...We’re going to have to go search.

Shuin: You guys can carry your stuff upstairs, and I’ll stay down here with Avril’s stuff, and I’ll watch if she’s still down here.

Fo: Okay if you see her you have to go grab her because I don’t think she knows we’re looking for her.

Macy: Probably not. Okay! Time to go to the rooms.

*POV Avril

(Hmmm...I wonder where those boys went? They turned this corner, but I think i lost them...i should have stayed closer to them....At least this’ll help me in the future as a stalker. Note to self: Stay closer to the guys you’re following....Wait...So what part of the hotel am i in now?...I turned a left and then went down that hall...Oh No! I’m Lost! What do I do?! ….The down side to a “palace”! >__<....What do I do?!...I know! I’ll ask some people on the way if they know the way down!....Now which way to go? Left? or Right?....Hmmmm.....)

***Boys On The Right Boys On The Left

( I guess it doesn’t matter....TO THE RIGHT WE GO!)

*In The Elevator

Macy: Apparently they changed our rooms so instead of being on the 23 floor, we’re on the top floor.

Fo: Sweet! At least we’ll have a great view. instead of looking out a window to see some chunky guys hairy back.

Macy: I did say I was sorry, I didn’t mean to find a motel so close to a hotel.

Fo; *Shudders* Ehuh! Never again!

Macy: Hahaha, sorry.

Fo: So, what’s our room numbers?

Macy: You’re 4099, Ave is 4098, and I’m 4100.

Fo: Well that’s convenient.

Macy: Yup. Sadly our rooms are the farthest away from the elevator..so in other words we’re going to have to walk a while down.

Fo: Ugh! Mace are you trying to kill your mother! You know how out of shape I’m in!

Macy: Hahaha, sorry, and what are you talking about?! There’s nothing there!

Fo: Psh! That’s what you think!

Macy: *-_-* I know there’s nothing there. We’re here! Here’s your key.

Fo: Thanks! So I’ll come over when I’m done packing.

Macy: ‘Kay, when we’re done we should go looking for Ave. Unless Shuin already found her?