Fate

A Day Without You

 

“The fact that we meet again, maybe we're fated to be together ..”
 
---------
 
The school bell has ring, the class has dismissed. Now it's time for our extracurricular lesson. I still don't know what to choose because I'm a new student here. I decided to look around first. Lucky my childhood friend, Utsuda Mae wants to join me. She hasn't choose too because she wants to join the same as me.
 
"Why don't you join music? Inoo-senpai is the leader!" said Mae enthusiast.
 
"Mou~ wakaranai.. I still haven't decided. I feel like skipping it seriously" I sighed. Something caught my attention. A fields! I don't know why but I just like it. Without realizing it, I've been looking at the soccer team which is playing outside. 'They're so good!' I feel like joining them but...I can't! Mae won't accept it. I sighed and walked away.
 
- Mae's POV -
 
Was she looking at the soccer team? Could it be she wants to join them? It can't be true right?? Never mind! She didn't say anything tho.. Let's just forget it.
 
We passed the music room. I saw Inoo-senpai playing the piano beautifully. He always looks pretty all the time! Inoo-senpai is my closest senpai! Even though I haven't meet him for 2 years, he still remember me! That's sweet of him. We finally stopped and sit on the bench outside. We drink our can drink.
 
"Ne, do you want to join soccer club?" asked Mae as she looked at the soccer club.
 
"Eeh!?" I gulped my drink and choked.
 
"Daijobu? Then it must be true uh" sighed her.
 
"What are you talking about? I won't think that way.. I just feel they're so good! That's all" I looked at the sky and close my eyes. I'm thinking of what should I do.. What should I choose. I finally decided!
 
"As I thought, I'll pass" I sighed and kneeled down. I really don't know what to choose that's why I think this is the best choice.
 
"Eeh?! Are you..serious?"
 
I sighed again and said, "yeah.. Gomen! You can choose whatever you want, I'll pass." I feel bad for her because I promise her that I won't pass/skip.. I just hope she won't angry.
 
"Haha I've expected it too anyway. That's why I've decided to join the bulletin club" said her as she pats my head. She's more like a sister than a friend! She's a family to me. We have known each other from small until now and forever. I'm glad to meet her!
 
"So now please take care of yourself okay?" as she pinched my cheeks.
 
"Ittaii~ haha wakarimaa neechan!"
 
"Ja~ see you later okay? I'll meet you here again after club! Make sure you won't go home right away huh" said her as she giggled a bit. She's so kind and warm for me, and understandable! She's a good pair for Inoo-senpai .. That's what I always thought. I even thought maybe they're going out together! *giggles*
 
Without realizing it, Inoo-senpai is just right beside me. "Nani? Why are you laughing alone here? o_o people might think you're crazy duh" said him as he knocked my forehead.
 
"Chotto senpai! Ittai!" I rubbed my forehead and suddenly he embraces my shoulder. "Let's go!" He said.
 
"Waitt where are we going? 0.0" He didn't answer and just grab my hand. I wonder what is he planning.
 
"Tadaa~" said him as he finally stop.
 
"Whoa! Sugoii!" We step inside a room. I don't know what room is it but it looks so vintage! I like it somehow. "Sasuga inoo-senpai!" I giggled and walk around. I asked him what room is this.
 
"It's a secret room! Hahaha no it's a photography room actually. But the club has been removed" explained him as he open the window.
 
"Whaa! It's really dedicated to photography huh? Just look at the view! And the lighting so good. But why?"
 
"It's because the students weren't many enough" sighed him. "I like this club actually.."
 
"Could it be..senpai also part of this club?"
 
"Erm nah~ I want but it's too bad so yeah.."
 
"Souka.." What a pity! It's all set so good and yet the club has been removed. Something caught my attention, a frame photo. The photo looks very old and it's blurry. Moreover it's like being cut by someone before.
 
"Let's go!" said Inoo-senpai as he approached me and grabbed my hand. "We're going to the rooftop!"
 
"Rooftop? But isn't it forbidden? Senpaii!" He didn't listen to me and keep ask me to shut up.
 
"We're here! Tadaa~" said him as he let go my hand. The scenery is just so perfect! And today's weather is also nice. It's windy so I get a bit cold.
 
"Are you cold Mao-chan?"
 
"Iie! I'm alright" I smiled. Suddenly some guys enter the rooftop too.
 
"Whoa! What are you two doing?" said a guy.
 
"Love birds huh? Haha" teased another one.
 
"Inoo-senpai!?" said another guy. He seems quite surprised. Waitt, his voice is somehow familiar.. I think I've heard it somewhere before .. 
 
"Ah! Shiro-kun?" said Inoo-senpai as he approaches that guy. I followed Inoo-senpai and yeah! I really have heard his voice! I mean I met him before! Our eyes met. He a little surprised and smiled to me.
 
"Who's that senpai?" asked him.
 
"Ah, she's my junior. I've known her from long time ago" said Inoo-senpai as he embrace my shoulder again.
 
"Ah sou.. Hasada Shiro desu, yoroshiku!"
 
"Yoroshiku!" I bowed and smiled. We act like we're just met. Well it's the first time for us to introduce ourself properly ..
 
"Let's go Maora! I think Mae's club will end soon. We're going first! Ja ne!" said Inoo-senpai as he waved his hand to them. I followed him and suddenly Shiro whispered something.
 
“ The fact that we meet again, maybe we're fated to be together .. ”
 
-----------
 
to be continued
 
--------------